N7100XXUEMI6 – Leaked Android 4.3 test firmware for Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)

An Android 4.3 test firmware for the Galaxy Note II (GT-N1700) – N7100XXUEMI6 – has been leaked on tinhte.vn, which was then later posted on XDA forums by rayblo. N7100XXUEMI6 is the first ever Android 4.3 leak for the Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100).

It’s a pretty early build because Samsung has just started testing Android 4.3 for the Galaxy Note II a week ago, in total there are only three test builds compiled by Samsung for the Note II. So keep in mind that there might be a few bugs here and there, so make sure to backup all your stuff before flashing this test firmware on your device.

In the Android 4.3 update, Samsung has updated the core UI elements to more like Galaxy S4/Note 3′s interface, including the tabbed settings. Samsung has included many new features in the Android 4.3 update, many taken from the Galaxy S4/Note 3. Samsung Knox and Samsung Wallet are also present in this test firmware. Android 4.3 update is still under heavy development and Samsung may add more features before rolling out the official update itself.

Model: GT-N7100
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 1750609
Build date: Fri, 25 Sep 2013 18:06:49 +0000
Product Code: OXA
Download: AP_N7100XXUEM16_CP_N7100XXEM16_CSC_N7100XAEM16_BY_WVAZ_DINK.zip (Password: wagnervaz)

- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.

- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_N7100XXUEM16_CP_N7100XXEM16_CSC_N7100XAEM16_BY_WVAZ_DINK.tar to AP
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

Firmware news 133

1 year 11 months ago

not registred network ? how to fix ?

1 year 11 months ago

Scaricato ed installato OGGI! Per chi non lo sapesse è solo in lingua INGLESE!!! Quindi se non sapete la lingua inglese NON lo scaricate!

1 year 11 months ago

hi sir iam update 4.3 but network not registered problam pls help me iam not backup cwm

Link dead

1 year 11 months ago

Samsung Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III have supports the ability to move apps and games to SD card after software update to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ??? Samsung Galaxy S4 after software update already supports the ability to move apps and games to SD card and Galaxy Note 3…

So where is the 4.3 leak for the US versions of the note 2. Hopefully SGH-T889

1 year 11 months ago

Did anyone find any firmware files for galaxy note 2 N7105? Greatly appreciate if you could post a link.

Hello everyone,
I have found the new OS 4.3 to be a little buggy, my wifi connection seems to be very delicate (wifi connection unstable.
My phone freezes sometimes while trying to multi task, usually i clear data and it sorts out once it un freezes.

I find that the new os uses more RAM than 4.1.2 which is expected.

I cannot turn off the camera sounds as i use to be able to on 4.1.2

But to be fair, the look and feel is quite nice.

My battery still gives me 2 days of medium usage and a day and a half of heavy usage.

I know it is a pre- release so i did go in expecting some bugs so I am not totally un satisfied.

I however will switch back to 4.2.1 for now and wait until Samsung releases the official 4.3

Happy for this forum btw. Living in Jamaica where we did not have an official Samsung store until recently was quite a challenge to get issues sorted out.

Keep up the good work

1 year 11 months ago

I’ve installed. Very nice, but there is a problem with the camera program. Pictures taken with flash, the white balance is corrupt.

1 year 11 months ago

There are probably going to be a few bugs being so early, so if you’re planning on trying it, download at your own risk. Head to the source link for some instructions.
If you lost the data during operate, just go to http://android-recovery.net/.

1 year 11 months ago

que passa a esta mierda link cambia lo por fa.

1 year 11 months ago

خواني العرب لقد ثبتت هذه النسخة لم ارى فيها اي عيب كأنها رسمية يوجد بها بعض التغييرات المميزة على مستوي الواجهة
للاشارة فان جهازي N7100 ليس لم لم افعل له رووت شغال

لاتفكر الرجوع الى الروم القديم 4.1.2 الاسباب هي
الشبكة لن تعمل ورقم الجهاز التسلسلي سيتغير وستواجه الكثير من المشاكل
والكثر هنا يواجهون هذه المشاكل وثانيا شركة سامسونج سوف تعمل حظر على جهازك السامسونج وسوف يكون غير مدعوم من قبل التحديثات
ولغاية الان لم نجد حلول نهائية

2 years 29 minutes ago

Some notable updates:
1. Move apps to SD card now available from Application Manager
2. Multi window has some new feature when you touch the separator between the 2 apps.
3. Definitely faster than before.
4. Screen mirroring now available.
5. Music player, Video player and Calculator with new UI.

1. Battery definitely affected.
2. Not very stable. Will have FC’s at times.

2 years 2 hours ago

Unfortunately, I had issues with Google account – each reboot I had to reeinter the login data as well as to sync everything again, which is a pain. I’m back on 4.1.2 stock again (CM10.2 is lacking the cool stuff) and awaiting now the final 4.3! :)

1 year 11 months ago

which version odin did you use to downgrade to 4.1.2?

2 years 11 hours ago

My Note changed it IMEI when I downgraded it back to 4.1.2 and it has no signal as well. can anyone help me?

2 years 1 day ago

irst impression about the rom is good even though it lacks some features we would expect after the long wait for an update. but a few bugs here and there which include
1…sporadic disconnection on wifi
2…Google store demands for Google account each time you launch it. or after a reboot
3…seemingly poor battery life
4…battery takes another approx 1 hour to reach full charge haven been on 100% when charging while leaving the phone on
5…Screen does not appear as sharp! maybe to me anyway
6…The red led indicating ‘charging’ no longer works while the phone is turned off and charging.
Together with the new weather widget, transparent notification bar and some other new features that are still lacking in this rom, it would really be nice to see this problems fixed in the official update and hope it won’t take them forever to release the official version this time!

2 years 2 days ago

Is there any way we can flash the camera.apk from note 3/ S4 ROM to the pre-rooted version of this ROM?

2 years 2 days ago

I thinks I just f@#$ my S3,
I flash this firmware to it anyway.
Hoping it will work …LMAO…now
I just hate waiting forever for a fuc$#@g firmware form Samsung.
And thanks to the Samsung insider to Sammobile for making my decision easier to fry this update.Samsung for been NOT wanting to dangle that carrot to all S3 users hoping that we would buy your S4 or Note3 or just upgrade to yesterday Note2.
Anything to piss us S3 users to get us upgrade our phone for that new firmware.
Well I make my choice, I m f$#king this S3 and turn it in to Samsung for claim……to be cont…….

2 years 2 days ago

Need to change in official rom this rom same 4.1.2 just features change n nothing

2 years 2 days ago

To those who flashed it: does it have the option to move Apps to SD card again, in Application settings? There were rumours this might be brought back by Samsung.
I hope this comes like already with Android 4.3 for S4, to provide for better use of the external card.

2 years 2 days ago

Android 4.3 need to change weather widgets and notification panel and more Samsung official for note 2 4.3 my waiting

2 years 2 days ago

Upade s3 Verizon ??

2 years 3 days ago

el link por fa ????????????????????

2 years 3 days ago

this android 4.3 firmware is for open Europe.
Is there got a version for Malaysia ?

2 years 3 days ago

A Very Good Rom… no problem whatsoever… nothing great upgrading to 4.3 but really enjoying it… looks like i am using S4 features… No bugs regarding IMEI, Brightness… a very clean ROM… i am Loving it :)