Posted by DannyD 10 months ago

Galaxy Note III rumoured to have 3GB of RAM

samsung-technodify

Another rumour about the Galaxy Note III. This time a Korean newspaper, The Korea Economic Daily claims the Galaxy Note III will have 3GB of RAM, something we heard before by other websites and by our own sources. Samsung’s next flagship device the Galaxy Note III is rumoured to feature a 5.7″ or 5.99″ sAMOLED Full HD display, Octa-Core or Snapdragon 800 processor, 13 megapixel camera, Android 4.3, S Pen functions and Samsung’s own TouchWiz nature UX interface. We expect Samsung to announce the Galaxy Note III at IFA 2013 in Berlin and be rest assured, SamMobile will be there to cover it live.

SamMobile already tweeted a couple of months ago the expected specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note III

via source

7 comments on “Galaxy Note III rumoured to have 3GB of RAM

1. ryarrell 10 months ago said:

Time for people to respect Samsung’s gangster. Nothing is going to be better than the Galaxy Note 3 period.

• demlasjr 10 months ago said:

Yeah, but I’m already have a laptop. Quad-core, Intel i7, 8GB RAM, full hd screen. Honestly, I don’t need another one, I just want a phone :P

• Thebeci 10 months ago said:

Then go and buy an Nokia 33 10.
        We all the others hope Samsung to bring an Phone-Computer.

• AquilaSol 10 months ago said:

As do I, however I do not carry my laptop with my all day long; With 6 hours of train communte a day, a powerhouse of a phone is an excellent solution. ;)

Also, the 3GB, hasn’t this already been known since mid-january?

• gtone339 10 months ago said:

Samsung Galaxy Note 3′s rivals:

- Lg G2 & Sony Xperia Z Ultra

2. guiso98 10 months ago said:

do you know if it will have fm radio?

3. box14380 10 months ago said:

This is what I’m gonna planning to customize my next smartphone to replace the old but still rocking SGS3.

So I just want to share the specs I wanted to my possible Galaxy Note 3:-
    1. 6 inches, 2560×1440 pixels at 489 PPI
    2. Super AMOLED Plus with RGB Matrix
    3. Beefier 9500 mAh battery.
    4. Exynos 5 Evolve or Quad core Snapdragon 800
    5. Adreno 330 GPU (Adreno 350 if existing)
    6. 4 GB RAM and 125 GB Internal Memory
    7. 16 MP rear and 5 MP front Camera
    8. UNIBODY Water and Dust Proof Carbon Fiber or not glossy Polycarbonate and Shock Resistant Phone
    9. Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie
    10. Dual SIM support
    11. Bluetooth Headset out of the box to make calls and music listening easy.

Thickness of the phone is not a problem to me. I want a computer replacement on my hand everywhere I go. I don’t mind paying $1500 for my dream phone.