Galaxy Note III announcement rumoured for Sep 4

Samsung will most likely announce the Galaxy Note III at a press event in Berlin on September 4. According to Android Geeks, Samsung will schedule the Mobile Unpacked event on September 4, two days before the IFA show officially kicks off. The site claims “sometime in August”, Samsung will send out the invitation to its Unpacked event that will confirm Galaxy Note III’s arrival.

Galaxy Note III is rumoured to come in two variants with LCD and another one with OLED display. Additionally, the device will have a 5.7-inch display, Qualcomm 800 CPU, LTE-A support.

Whatever the case is, SamMobile will be present at IFA to cover the announcement live.

Phones 13

2 years 4 months ago

This is what I’m gonna planning to customize my next smartphone to replace the old but still rocking SGS3.

So I just want to share the specs I wanted to my possible Galaxy Note 3:-
1. 6 inches, 2560×1440 pixels at 489 PPI
2. Super AMOLED Plus with RGB Matrix
3. Beefier 9500 mAh battery.
4. Exynos 5 Evolved or Quad core Snapdragon 800
5. Adreno 330 GPU (Adreno 350 if existing)
6. 4 GB RAM and 125 GB Internal Memory
7. 16 MP rear and 5 MP front Camera
8. UNIBODY Water and Dust Proof Carbon Fiber or not glossy Polycarbonate and Shock Resistant Phone
9. Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie
10. Dual SIM support
11. Bluetooth Headset out of the box to make calls and music listening easy.

Thickness of the phone is not a problem to me. I want a computer replacement on my hand everywhere I go. I don’t mind paying $1500 for my dream phone.

2 years 4 months ago

I hope they won’t forget Note II fastly

2 years 4 months ago

and 4.2.2 android for note2 is where?

2 years 4 months ago

Today I read, the update will not be available untill end of 2013. It’s really terrible handling with owners of Samsung’s flag ship. (cause S4 is no miracle at all, due its very low sales we have to wait). Im so disappointed.

2 years 4 months ago

I hope you are not expecting an actual answer.

2 years 4 months ago

I would be disappointed to see the same Galaxy S4 design. Why taking so long to make a bigger version of S4 ?
It just doesn’t make sense.

I know it happened to Note 2 but I expect more for Note 3.

2 years 4 months ago

yes, big disappointed
will stay with my note2 and wait for NOTE4 with NEW DESIGN, NOT S4 design, bleee samsung

2 years 4 months ago

Needs to have something new this time for the Galaxy Note 3. Wow us Samsung!

2 years 4 months ago

I get the feeling Samsung is going to put out a cheap Note 3 that won’t have the new flexible display. I’m also willing to bet cheapskate Samsung goes with the old plastic Note 2 design.

2 years 4 months ago

Man, it’s understandable you are expecting a very high-end phone but a “traditional display” phone (like all the phones available on the market) isn’t necessarily cheap…
Do you really think anyone would go and would be ready to go for a flexible display phone? That technology isn’t really mature yet for mass production phones.

2 years 5 months ago

Wish Samsung relese Exynos 4 “secrets” for developers even more than new Note III.

2 years 5 months ago

ill bet that only the lcd version will come to sweden. and if thats the case. ill keep my galaxy note 1.

2 years 5 months ago