Exclusive: I9300XXUFME3 – Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean leaked firmware for the Galaxy S III

We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest I9300XXUFME3 – Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean test firmware for the Galaxy S III. Big Thanks to our insider who made this all possible.

Development on Android 4.2.2 update isn’t completely done yet. We do not know if Samsung will bring the new Galaxy S4 Camera features to the Galaxy S3. We expect Samsung to do this but we are not really sure if Samsung will do this with Android 4.2.2 or with 4.3 for the Galaxy S3.

Android 4.2.2 is still under testing phase by Samsung and they will release the official final Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy S III in June. We wanted to give Samsung’s hardcore fans a sneak preview of what Samsung is up to at their dev center.

New enhancements in Android 4.2.2 update
- Android 4.2.2 – Build ID: JDQ39
- New S4 Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, two Unlock effects (Ripple and Light), improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
- New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
- Daydream
- Driving mode
- Actionable notifications
- New Additions in Notification Center
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the S4)
- Addition of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
- Gallery modes have white background (When changing gallery modes to 3D the background changes to white)
- Full screen Samsung apps
- New S-Voice (from S4)
- New smart switch widget
- Found more? Tell us about them in the comments below!

WARNINGS
- This firmware will increase your binary counter but the current binary and system status will remain official.
- We have re-packaged this firmware from dump files.
- There is no modem in this firmware, so the Modem you will be using before flashing this firmware will remain the same.
- This is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
- We have fully tested this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.

Firmware Details
Android Version: 4.2.2 – JDQ39 (Jelly Bean)
PDA: I9300XXUFME3
CSC: I9300OJKFME1
MODEM: N/A
Region: Middle East
Carrier: Branded
Changelist: 611730
Build Date: 8 May 2013
Download: I9300XXUFME3_I9300OJKFME1_ILO.zip

Flashing Instructions
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add I9300XXUFME3_I9300OJKFME1_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

Screenshots

Firmware news 354

hassan sas 2014
1 year 4 months ago

Reload possible link

yahiyakhan69
1 year 5 months ago

fed up with u australian xsa carrier coz no update yet to my galaxy s3 i am realy gonna change to apple or sony bt no samsung

nkomonc
1 year 8 months ago

Hi,

Can I upgrade to this version from I9300UBEMH2 without any issues? Based on the ROM Build date code, my build was created after June and this 4.2 build was in May. I am asking as it relates to the changing of the EFS folder after June.

Regards
Nick

nkomonc
1 year 8 months ago

Hi,

Regards
Nick

luckymalli16
1 year 9 months ago

isn’t this the ISRAELI version ? because when i had this downloaded few months ago i did not understand any thing in it after flashing my S3 …

arbindz
1 year 9 months ago

This rom work well in device but can’t update (OTA) because of increasing binary count. Before this rom I had installed JoelDroid 1.2v rom of XXEMG4 modem, so i think that this modem had created new partition for IMEI. If i intall offical stock rom I9300ZCEMF2_I9300CHNEMF2_I9300ZCELL1_HOME.tar.md5, (I9300ZCELL1) modem can’t find IMEI in previous partition so there is fake IMEI number so can’t call. To call i need to install custom recovery and then through custom recovery i should install XXEMG4 modem. Then original IMEI will come back, phone will work. If i install any other country stock rom then it will fail to install while flashing modem. So i have to come back to these two rom. i want to make my phone original as it was while buying. Please help me

dbdsb
1 year 9 months ago

Hi i live in hong kong.i update my phone to 4.2.2 but i didnt feel that function like s4. seems some one make it similar.i dont think is leaked one.i’m not perfect to do these things. my phone very slow all app open, closed and worked very slow that’y i update but i have to back my original set up.
Thanks

livefree159
1 year 9 months ago

hey …

i flashed this firmware but after that always get this msg when i try to make calls

(( not registered on network ))
please any help

cjr18
1 year 10 months ago

I tried this on My SGS3- I9300 with latest Odin3 v3.04, It connect successfully, process for 3 mins and then shows Fail operation in Odin.. check below logs of ODIN

Added!!
Enter CS for MD5..
Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
Please wait..
I9300XXUFME3_I9300OJKFME1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
Leave CS..
Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
File analysis..
SetupConnection..
Initialzation..
Get PIT for mapping..
Firmware update start..
recovery.img
Complete(Write) operation failed.
Added!!
All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Please let me know what to do with this error…how can I upgrade with 4.2.2 without this error

caglarreyiz
1 year 10 months ago

CSC for Middle East, so Turkish language supported ? Thx

caglarreyiz
1 year 10 months ago

Hello ı am turk and ı have got a galaxsy sIII but this rom Does it support Turkish?

gianni.07
1 year 10 months ago

rom in aramaico non si capisce nulla

exynos95
1 year 10 months ago

If I flash this firmware can I even got the official Android 4.3 OTA-Update which will be released in October?

Thanks for help.

umeshrajput2305
1 year 10 months ago

If i flash this firmware will i lose all my data.
i am on a rooted s3 in india running stock 4.1.2

Williz
1 year 11 months ago

Is This Version Relate To Israel ?!

parvezmulla
1 year 11 months ago

is clockworkmod recovery required to install it on Samsung galaxy s3 im new to this please reply me

dobbin
1 year 11 months ago

Use Odin that comes with the firmware download no need to use CWM

parvezmulla
1 year 11 months ago

hi how to run odin on windows 8 it is not responding when I start it and blue colour doesn’t come when phone is connected please someone help I’m new to this

parvezmulla
1 year 11 months ago

hi which things required to run odin on windows 8 it is not responding when I start it and it also do not change to blue when phone is connected please help me I’m new to this

zalmai
2 years 2 days ago

Works fine if we wouldn’t here about 4.3

amith000
2 years 6 days ago

i just upgraded, i am getting hot mobile screen ..zzz whats that how to remove that

amith000
2 years 6 days ago

i am from india

dj-black
2 years 6 days ago

sorry but may this leak firmware works on GT-I9305T LTE…and if there is something to do before installing this firmware via odin… plz wating your replies… :)

Johnytkd
2 years 9 days ago

when this version of rom will work with my S3 SGH-1747 AT&T? help please i like this version of android…….

reddotnick
2 years 23 days ago

RAM eater!!!

pupicx
2 years 29 days ago

This ROM come from Israel (HOT mobile).
This is a test rom!!!
I’m using it in the past 3 days and I can say one thing he have problem with the ram!!!
The ROM is very fast but still you have to clean the ram all the time…

kiperdefter
2 years 1 month ago

Will anything happen if I don’t factory reset? Thanks.