Posted by Danny D. 2 years ago

Release date Galaxy Mega, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 Activ and Galaxy S4 Mini

mega-631

Last month Samsung announced the Galaxy Mega 5.8 and 6.3, today SamMobile confirms the release date for Europe. We also want to confirm the release dates of the Galaxy S4 mini, Activ and Zoom. Both 3 versions of the Galaxy S4 aren’t announced yet. We expect Samsung to announce the 3 versions of the Galaxy S4 around the end of May. Yesterday the first specification leaked out of the Galaxy S4 Zoom trough SamMobile. If you want to know when the Galaxy Tab 3 is expected check out this link! Remember some countries could get the devices earlier or later. This is just a official list from our insiders as the date targets from Samsung.

GT-I9152ZWA*** – White – w20 – GALAXY Mega 5.8
GT-I9152ZKA*** – Black – w25 – GALAXY Mega 5.8
GT-I9200ZKA*** – Black – w19 – GALAXY Mega 6.3
GT-I9200ZWA*** – White – w21 – GALAXY Mega 6.3
GT-I9192ZWA*** – White – w29 – GALAXY S4 mini
GT-I9192ZKA*** – Black – w29 – GALAXY S4 mini
GT-I9295MOA*** – Metallic Orange – w29 – GALAXY S4 Activ
SM-C1010ZKA*** – Black – w23 – GALAXY S4 Zoom
SM-C1010ZWA*** – White – w25 – GALAXY S4 Zoom

13 comments on “Release date Galaxy Mega, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 Activ and Galaxy S4 Mini

1. TouchWiz 2 years ago said:

Is the galaxy s4 active the water and dust proof version?
    I already have the s4 so I’m not gonna buy anything of those, I’m just interested.

• gtone339 2 years ago said:

Galaxy S4 Active is the rugged version of the Standard GS4.

The other versions are GS4 mini & that mysterious Galaxy S4 “ZOOM” Smart Camera Phone…

2. miguelinho 2 years ago said:

The galaxy family is growing, keep up the good work Sammy.

3. garrethk 2 years ago said:

Really keen on the S4 Activ, but looking at the model number, looks like we will be losing spec and probably some features judging by the model number. Waiting in anticipation for the specs and features, that will be the big thing between me getting the S4 or the S4 Activ.

4. Vickylife007 2 years ago said:

Samsung! How do you even keep pace with yourself with all of these releases?

• juliospinoza 2 years ago said:

haha they should seize the good place they are, the good thing about this is that all the phones are the same desing, you can easily confuse the s4 for s3 and active, etc etc, you need to look closely to notice which phone is. The bad news is that samsung is not that innovating when the S3 was released one year ago and the customers can look other direction, like HTC or Sony

5. bbdh9127 2 years ago said:

Hi! Will the 5.8 really be a DUOS ??

6. ruthl3ss 2 years ago said:

Is this means that Galaxy S4 Activ will be same S4 but dust and waterproof ? And maybe will have same price?

7. AquilaSol 2 years ago said:

Great, but how about the Note 3?

8. vbx 2 years ago said:

I’ve been searching for a mid-range phone for a while that isn’t too big for my pockets.

Looks like I may just settle for the S4 Mini. The quality of the Xperia Go was a huge disappointment. Although the size of the phone was perfect.

If only Sony would make the same phone exterior wise but slap on a better screen, a better cpu, more rams, that phone would actually be decent.

But instead, all of Sony’s mid-range or flagship devices are all the size of a phablet.

9. Pirate-X 2 years ago said:

Finger crossed for a galaxy s4 activ OCTA 4G !!!

10. Prometyum 2 years ago said:

Galaxy S4 Active is will be awesome (But galaxy active is have a octa 5?)

11. Aman bhardwaj 2 years ago said:

will my S4 mini (I9192) will get updated to kitkat! plz reply i am eager to see my device on kitkat.