Posted by Danny D. 1 year ago

Rumored Note III protoype is ZOPO ZP950, Samsung has 3 protypes of the Note III

NoteII

Yesterday we posted a rumor about the Galaxy Note III. Thanks to a comment in our post we found out that the Galaxy Note III picture was actually fake. The picture of the device is the ZOPO ZP950. Some huge phablet, with mid-range specifications… At the same moment SamMobile received a update mail regarding this picture. The insider confirmed for this isn’t even a prototype.

According to our insider Samsung does have 3 good protypes of the Galaxy Note III.
One with the design of the Galaxy S4 which isn’t good news for us. One with a completly different design, which sounds better. And the final one, a flexible display design of the Galaxy Note III. Sadly Samsung isn’t sure to use it cause of flexible display problems.

Let’s hope Samsung could solve the problem and use the flexible display design as LG wants to bring their own smartphone at the end of the year with such a display.

11 comments on “Rumored Note III protoype is ZOPO ZP950, Samsung has 3 protypes of the Note III

1. heinriker 1 year ago said:

ANYTHING but the Galaxy S4 design. Don’t get me wrong the S4 is a solid phone but the major point every reviewer is going to hit it on is the uninspiring design and compare it directly to the HTC One. I really hope they change it for Note III.

• ryarrell 1 year ago said:

Bottom line design elements have never been any issue with the Galaxy Note line up. Fashion statements and cosmetics mean NOTHING in the tech game today. What matters is software solutions and feature implementations on handsets and of course that Exynos Octa processor. REGARDLESS of what it looks like since I own the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 i will be purchasing the Galaxy Note 3 day one of launch for Tmobile.

• heinriker 1 year ago said:

Well this is what annoys me about this current line-up. I can get over the design because its always been about the specs for me. If the design isn’t all that nice, hey at least we have the best parts available on the phone. But then Samsung goes an puts in a inferior chip in the phone and then announces a possible water-proof, dust-proof version…where does it stop? Was expecting to buy the S4, but I’ll be waiting for the Note III now and hopefully they don’t pull the same crap again.

Samsung also got caught out for putting up false reviews of the HTC One for which they apologized. The success of the HTC is hitting them hard and I hope it leads to them changing the design. But even if they don’t at least none of the idiocy with various S4 versions should occur. I would like to feel spechul for a bit after having spent near a grand on a phone and not get disappointed so soon because newer possibly better versions are coming out.

2. gtone339 1 year ago said:

All out aluminum please? If not the stick with S4′s design instead.

3. rapidcat 1 year ago said:

i don’t care much about design, samsung use their own design not copy again from iphone like all the phone out there.
    but samsung please do not use glossy finish, put some texture.
    about material use the best you can bring to us, i always use jelly case to protect my phone from drop.

4. heinriker 1 year ago said:

If they manage to get a flexible display phone out that would be amazing.

5. XaryPi 1 year ago said:

Really? I don’t want my Note to be flexible..
    I would like to see a new design not one taken from the S4… That would be amazing (;

6. anozawa 1 year ago said:

NO Aluminum please !

I don’t like the cold feel of Aluminum. Polycarbonate all the way. Lighter and more versatile.
    I don’t mind to have a Note 3 with S4 design. Bring it!

7. ptaddict 1 year ago said:

Most required specs.

1. FM Radio

2. LTE support in all variants

3. Brand new design and hardware (different from S4)

4. FHD Screen and better camera (not only megapixels but also other primary camera specs)

5. Octa-Core chipset and more powerful GPU than S4

8. obarthelemy 1 year ago said:

From what I’ve read, the Note 3 is going to be very expensive. Anything they can do to lower the price would be fine, and I don’t mind plastic at all, especially if it means the battery remains removable.

I’m on a Note (original) right now, and trying hard not to get an Ascend Mate, which is available right now.

Drawbacks of my Note are:
    - button placement
    - weak loudspeaker (both bad and not powerful)
    - weak battery (doesn’t last a day of heavy use)

Strong points are:
    - AMOLED
    - SD slot
    - removable battery
    - 1280×800, squarer ratio is better for reading.
    - fits in pocket and one hand

I don’t use the pen that much. The Mate only lacks AMOLED, since nobody has squarer ratios anymore… and it’s cheap (400€, a Note 2 is 500€)

9. miki28 1 year ago said:

Polycarbonate like we seen on HTC One X + Aluminium frame is way to go.