Posted by Danny D. 2 years ago

Samsung Galaxy Win got leaked

galaxy win

Samsung is preparing themself to introduce the Galaxy Win. The Galaxy Win is a mid-range Galaxy DUOS device based on Android 4.1.2. The device uses Samsung’s own Nature UX interface which has been introduced since the Galaxy S III. The Galaxy Win comes in colour Ceramic white and will be available from week 17. The Galaxy Win have a 4.7” 480 x 800 sAMOLED display, 1.2GHz quad-core processor and a 5 megapixel camera. Below a couple of specifications with pictures.

- Display: 4.7″ 480 x 800. (sAMOLED)
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon ™ 200
- GPU: Adreno 203
- RAM: Unknown
- Camera: 5MP Back. Front: VGA.
- Battery: 2000mAh
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS

via source

11 comments on “Samsung Galaxy Win got leaked

1. KimiGreat 2 years ago said:

Is this phone more powerful than galaxy grand?

2. xarfrost 2 years ago said:

Confusing. Sounds a bit like Galaxy Premier with lesser megapixels and reso. But bigger in size. WTF Samsung lol. :)

3. BrainySmurf 2 years ago said:

Wow, can you say quantity over quality? I suppose if you can’t do a good job might as well do a lot of jobs and hope one of them is good. Now, for you die hard Samsung fans, here’s where I make my case from:

-numerous devices with a super brickable emmc
    -slow firmware update releases
    -i9300 sudden death syndrome
    -lack of source code / documentation
    -serious security holes in the stock firmware and kernel
    -bootloader (i9000) with 3 button mode recovery missing
    … need I go on? Hopefully other power users and even just enthusiasta will not find this acceptable and vote with their dollars. This I9300 is my last Samsung phone if it keeps going like this.

• vikea 2 years ago said:

you are right.
      my s III is a disaster. it seems like it has 0,3 Ghz single core processor with 16 mb RAM.
      of course somebody will tell me that I installed a bad app. but I don’t think so. I got myself an IPAD4 and it blows me away. it’s super fast and consistent I am amazed. it’s faster then my VAIO. I would like an iPhone with S III design….

4. vbx 2 years ago said:

WTH Samsung? How many freaking devices are you coming out with? You can’t keep up with OS updates so you are going to go ahead and piss people off by releasing some of the most random things you can every imagine. The Galaxy Tab 5.6, 6.3, 8.0, 11.3. 10.1 wtf else?

What’s next? The Galaxy Micro, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Super mini micro deluxe 7.2?

WTF are they smoking over there?

Seriously, I don’t want to see what happened to Sega, to happened to Samsung.

Think quality, Think Support, Think Customer Service.

5. Aquaboyz 2 years ago said:

which is better? Adreno 203 or Mali-400MP1 on Samsung Galaxy S Advance??

6. sriram231092 2 years ago said:

what next ? GALAXY LOSE ? you may release all these devices later, kindly release the official updates for the S3 first, not just tempting us with the leaks please..