Your country will get Exynos or Snapdragon variant of the Galaxy S 4, we have the answer!

There are too many question about the processor of Samsung’s flagship model the Galaxy S 4. Samsung will bring the Galaxy S 4 in the most European countries with the snapdragon version but some countries will get the Octa-Core version later! Below is a list of European countries which will get the Snapdragon 600 clocked at 1.9 Ghz or get the Exynos 5 Octa-Core clocked at 1.6 Ghz. We will update the list if needed. This time we choose for Europe only, but we will add all countries later!

No information about Latin America yet.

GT-I**** = Not decided yet.
GT-I9500 = Exynos

GT-I9505 – The Netherlands
GT-I9500 / GT-I9505 – United Kingdom
GT-I9500 – Ukraine

Phones 120

niccooo
2 years 2 months ago

Im from the Philippines but i think my S4 is from hong kong. can i install the firmware update for the philippines in my phone?

alastairgreen_Nexus
9 months 29 days ago

no unless if its a GT-i9505 which is the LTE version and the Philippines has this version too

1981
2 years 2 months ago

Hey guys,
Can someone help me out here. I am in UK, but my S4 , i9505 doesnt show an LTE option in the mobile network settings, only gsm and wcdma are shown. Shouldnt LTE be shown too.
Could it be coz I am using 3UK network?

agustinrc89
2 years 2 months ago

Argentina -> GT-I9500 (confirmed, it’s already in pre-buy)

pietergoos
2 years 3 months ago

UPDATE: South Africa -> GT-I9500

Lstoompy
2 years 4 months ago

So i’m from australia is it worth me buying an Exynos variant of the s4 from overseas or should i just take the snapdragon

Pomegranate
2 years 5 months ago

DannyD, the fact that your article states that Korea will get both GT-I9500 and GT-I9505 makes it just as reliable as a 5 year old claiming they saw a UFO. In the past, Samsung has always released a variant with a DMB tuner and other customization for Korean. Who knows if Samsung will release a third variant like the GT-I9100G which had TI-OMAP?

dj_suca
2 years 5 months ago

bye samsung .. hello htc… for me in portugal…

kaung
2 years 5 months ago

I have been using Samsung Since Galaxy S to galaxy s3 including note but I don’t buy 16GB anymore because of only 10.5GB left to use and if you put app about 8GB and you phone is crap…. so if I buy S4 I will buy 32 or 64 but my country doesn’t sell 32 and 64 so better to go with HTC One….. Bye Bye Samsung

atul4587
2 years 5 months ago

I think most of the app have capability to run from external SD card.Buy 32GB SDHC memory card keep internal phone storage free.That’s biggest advantage of SAMSUNG (provide external SD card slot)

gabi_hanea2002
2 years 5 months ago

I’m from romania my opinion this is the dumbest thing made ​​by Samsung to make a difference. I bought samsung i9000 and i9100 and i9300 but now the shit that make me get a better htc one. I hope not to make such a stupid. thanks

kwn0602

How about Canada????

androgenium

Hi there!
If you need the octa-core version of S4 very welcome to Ukraine!
It’ll be more expensive than in Germany but 100% octa! :-)

Aquaboyz
2 years 5 months ago

Samsung will be bringing both variants to Malaysia??? I LIKE!!!!

melvarius
2 years 5 months ago

So has anyone got any ideas on the s5 specs? or will it be another s4 shambles?

The UK networks will be pushing the LTE variant so that they can charge a premium for the 4G data use (although 3 say that wont be the case)

I’m hoping lots of the dumb users will go for 4G. That should ease the congestion on 3G and I’ll see decent speeds again. 7mb/s+ is a distant memory these days. (unless I’m awake a 3 in the morning)

melvarius
2 years 5 months ago

I might even see the HSDPA+ speeds that my phone can handle :)

bejito81
2 years 5 months ago

Samsung decided they sold too many phones in Europe already?
No exynos in my country, ok no S4 for me

how stupid can they be?

gabi_hanea2002
2 years 5 months ago

well as for me and is an alternative htc one

Steef
2 years 5 months ago

Indeed, think I’ll go for the HTC One for a year if I can’t get an Exynos S4. Build quality and design of the One is just great, but the Exynos octa would make me pick the S4 over it.

ijnahr
2 years 5 months ago

and we here in the Philippines will get both? maybe because high end phones here will always be Samsung and Apple, and 2 of the carriers are offering LTE. im getting the exynos. LTE here costs $42 per 10gb and its already very hard to afford that per monthly basis.

vassbak
2 years 5 months ago

GT-I9505 – Macedonia : Macedonia is Greek!

bjoe

What about Hungary?

Hassan6966

My country has both!! :D

doctorslim

GT-I9500 / GT-I9505 – United Kingdom………i cant wait

md_rayan
2 years 5 months ago

Great, India will be getting the Exynos version… :)

Steef
2 years 5 months ago

Hopefully the Netherlands will get the Exynos later this year. I don’t want LTE on my phone cause its too damn expensive and only small area’s got it here.
Besides, I won’t upgrade to the S4 Sanpdragon from my S3 Exynos. 4xA15 beast cores (and 4xA7) or no go!

mk1980
2 years 5 months ago

Slovakia – Central Europe, I have bought only for EXYNOS S3 – it`s just speedier and better phone like US S3 dualcore.
MANY people from Slovakia and from Europe also me won`t buy Snapdragon 600 version of S4, we feel cheated , if big countries like our neighbour POLAND! could decide and buy octa core and close country Germany, France, Italy – yeah the big ones could decide ! they have also more LTE possibilities and still they can decide for octacore 3G, it`s absolutelly logical to leave decision on customers only! pls wake up, no company is doing this wrong marketing high end model and absolutelly different hardware. Pls skip octacore for everyone or let us decide which one we like to buy. I would never buy Samsung S line if you will force us to buy LTE slower phones against more high tech energy efficient and more speedy Exynos machines. Pls really wake up! I`m your huge fan, but this is not fair at all, not acceptable.

mk1980
2 years 5 months ago

other thing Slovakia don`t have LTE and is not building within 3 maybe more years LTE network ! we have no advantage of Snapdragon, except your distribution and Exynos capacity production, and cost issues are in the background, which is loosing reason in 3G country only. Exynos Octa for us and 3G countries pls as well.

Maorazoulay
2 years 5 months ago

What the crackk only in Israel the havent decided yet?

vbx
2 years 5 months ago

Just boycott the S4 and Samsung products. Samsung has lost touch with reality. It’s releasing way too many damn products and has offered ZERO SUPPORT for their devices.

The good thing is, Samsung doesn’t have a monopoly on android devices like Crapple does with ios. So we don’t have to be dumb sheeps like the crazy crapple fan boys.

rs4

This was nice info.

BUT are there any info on where it will sell 64gb intern memory SGS4?
In Norway we will only get 16Gb memory, and I would buy 64Gb version.