Korean Times: Galaxy Note III to have a 5.9” display

The Korean times rumoured that the Galaxy Note III will feature a huge 5.9” display! The current Galaxy Note II has a 5.55″ display. If this rumour is true Samsung will introduce their first 5.9” display smartphone at IFA 2013 as expected. The Galaxy Note III will have an AMOLED display and mostly sure the new octa-core processor by Samsung. We are not totally sure if this rumour is true what we do know is Samsung will make smartphones with bigger screens. SamMobile even reported about the GT-I9205 Galaxy Fonblet 6.3 with a 6.3” screen and the GT-I9150 Galaxy Fonblet 5.8 with 5.8” display.

Episode II is mostly the Galaxy Note III
Episode I is the Galaxy S IV.

Samsung’s flagship model the Galaxy S IV will be unveiled by Samsung at March 14th in New York City. The Galaxy S IV is rumoured to feature an Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU, PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU, 4.99″ SuperAMOLED Full HD Resolution Display, 2GB of RAM, 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera capable of shooting 1080p Full HD Videos at 30FPS, 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting 720p HD Videos and run Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.

source

Phones 9

Czech1201
2 years 4 months ago

I expected a 6.3 inch galaxy note 3, so in this case i’m not gonna buy Note 3.

Suo.Eno
2 years 4 months ago

Dunno… If it’s gonna be 5.9″ it better damn well have a decent pair of dual front speakers for that stature.

Yucko
2 years 4 months ago

Humz, no to sure about this. It all depends on the actual dimensions of the phone itself (hope they reduce the bezel so that the phone itself won’t be that much bigger than the Note2)

Ah well, maybe I’ll finally replace my Note1 (still love the 1280×800 resolution .. to bad for the black clipping problem tho)

Suo.Eno
2 years 4 months ago

One of the better ways to tackle the bezel problem is to remove the home button and probably some other tweaks; diff antenna design etc. Likewise I agree that I also still don’t require a full HD res even for this rumored screen size but yeah they better figure out the bezel part.

Anibaaal
2 years 4 months ago

I didn’t like the note 2, because I thought the screen was too big. Then I had the opportunity to have it on my hand, IT IS AMAZING!!! It’s really comfortable to hold and use, it’s super fast and it has excellent software. I’m just going to wait for Note 3 to have it along with the S4, for sure.

ryarrell
2 years 4 months ago

Definitely looking forward to the Galaxy Note 3 no doubt. My current Galaxy Note 2 has been an amazing industry leading device with impeccable software and features. Nothing on the market can compare period. Except of course the Galaxy Note 3.

NHS2008
2 years 4 months ago

I was hoping for a 50/60 FPS video recording….Disappointed………!

demlasjr
2 years 4 months ago

Hope you know that humans can only see at 20-30 FPS rate, right ?

biniou
2 years 4 months ago

hope you know what you said just is false, right ?
play a video game at 30fps, and then at 60 fps, you should see a big difference…
watch a movie at 24 fps, and then at 48 fps (Hobbit HDR, ever heard about it ?), you should see a big difference
it we, humans, don’t notice the difference, why bothering inventing new technologies to display such frame rates ?