Posted by admin 1 year ago

8 more Android devices by Samsung upcoming

samsung-logo-001

Today Samsung introduced the Galaxy Express. This mid-range Galaxy device based on Android 4.1.2 will come to Europe and Asia in the first quarter of 2013. Because Samsung has a tradition to introduce many low/mid-range devices every year here is a list about which devices Samsung still needs to announce. Samsung still needs to announce the Galaxy Frame, Galaxy Pocket 2, Galaxy Young, Galaxy Star, Galaxy Core, Galaxy Fonblet 5.8, Galaxy Fonblet 6.3 and some unconfirmed device using code name HomeSync with model number GT-B9150. This unconfirmed device could be Samsung’s Mobile World Congress special!

So according this information we do miss 8 new Galaxy devices. We expect Samsung to annouce the 8 devices the coming months! Specially the unconfirmed HomeSync could be something really cool. Of course the both Fonblets by Samsung are to let you feel and learn about bigger screens. We can’t wait until Mobile World Congress were Samsung will show the most of the above named devices! SamMobile is live at MWC and will make some hands-on videos for you. Stay tuned!

Missing the Galaxy S IV you’re right! But we only count the low/mid range models in this post!

Below an information about model-numbers / official names.
As you may will notice many devices are coming in 2 variants.
GT-B9150 – Name TBD
GT-I8262 – Galaxy Core
GT-I9150 / GT-I9152 – Galaxy Fonblet 5.8
GT-I9205 – Galaxy Fonblet 6.3
GT-S5282 – Galaxy Star
GT-S5310 / GT-S5312 – Galaxy Pocket 2
GT-S6310 / GT-S6312 – Galaxy Young
GT-S6810 / GT-S6810P – Galaxy Frame

Missing the Galaxy S IV you’re right! But we only count the low/mid range models in this post!

19 comments on “8 more Android devices by Samsung upcoming

1. craigmmorq4 1 year ago said:

too many phones its stupid

2. andnote 1 year ago said:

Samsung is out of mind

3. vavrorvav 1 year ago said:

They have to have mess within their products range…i know samsung is huge company but how is customer able to orientate in all those devices? And to support all of them with software updates… tsk tsk i dont know

4. easymomo 1 year ago said:

Samsung Strategy: One device for every part of the market.

5. Michelasso 1 year ago said:

Thousands of new devices and none of them will be supported. My Galaxy Pop Plus (or Mini Plus, or Next Turbo. Because old Sammy also uses hundreds of different names) came out in April 2012, has got couple of 2.3.6 updates and still keeps going in emergency only. I’ll never buy Samsung again.

6. ace 2 1 year ago said:

Ace 2 jelly bean NOW!!!!!!

7. ars92 1 year ago said:

@Michelasso, the galaxy pop plus is pretty much the same as the Galaxy Mini, which came out on 2011 and has an armv6 CPU, which doesn’t officially support android 4.0 and above. So 2.3.6 is the best any manufacturer is gonna be able to give that kind of phone. Cheers.

8. viom@bigmir.net 1 year ago said:

What is *ucking going on? Apple don’t need so much devices and they are feeling good. Most expensive company in the world. My next device – Iphone or Google phone. No more Samsung. It’s a mess, I agree.

9. akmes 1 year ago said:

Apple is no longer the most expensive company in the world

10. BeyongGalaxy 1 year ago said:

Immagine Apple comes up with a surprise device that rips Samsung phone series apart. You can’t have everything. Of course unless they know wgat they are doing, whicj I doubt.

11. Janneman27 1 year ago said:

…waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many devices…launch a good cheap phone, a good mid-range phone and a premium Galaxy phone and support them well to keep people happy…having so many different iterations of the same thing is ridiculous and the support nightmare that entails is just pissing people off…I have an S3 currently (which I like – but only because I have a custom ROM, which I support myself), but I think I might go back to BlackBerry next year when my contract gets renewed…way too many support problems on my Samsung before I decided to take matters into my own hands (which was about 3 months after I got the phone)…I’m having much better luck with my Tab2, because there are only four Samsung tablets, which makes it easier to support…that might soon change though, so I might have to look at a different tablet brand when I decide to replace this one in two or three years…it’s a pity, because I was just starting to grow fond of Samsung as a company…oh well, so the giants fall…

12. Alen123 1 year ago said:

samsung failed already, when prices were going UP and UP, because of high prices for not so pricy item i hated apple, high prices for avarage stuff, and i said no thnks and gone to Samsung, like S1 low price compared to iphone, and high quality and really a good phone, s2, bit higher price, but a really GREAT phone, really, now samsung goes down road, down down down….
    so now i bought Nexus 4, and i really love it, i am happy i didnt bought s3, i had not 2 tho….sold it and bought nexus.

1 more less samsung customer :) and i am happy with it, they rly think they are the best.

13. westfind 1 year ago said:

Is all about business strategies … to enter all level of market tier specially in third world or maybe to the continental. Consumer wise, just get what you decided.

14. shareef 1 year ago said:

Samsung focusing only selling mobile phones at any cost… The don’t care abt customer services and old mobile updates…… Gradually Samsung lost their customers because of not updating their old devices… If S4 is out then S3 users will hurt for updating 4.2 or 5.0…. Customers are expect from samsung atleasat 2 years support and up-gradation.. but once a device is released 6-8 months they forget about that model.. focusing and keep updating new model… I’m sure… If samsung will do the same thing in future… they lost their customer at 50%…

15. mani0608 1 year ago said:

Samsung should stop introducing mobiles like a bunch of garbages. First they should concentrate on updating the existing models. There are lot of updates still pending for many contries and models.

Samsung stop your criminal business strategies and give some importance to your customers.

16. sokie 1 year ago said:

good to have updates everytime from samsung and thanks to sammobile.

17. thesebastian 1 year ago said:

With no more than 9 (3 low range, 3 mid range, 3 high range) and an almost GLOBAL FIRMWARE service. Samsung could have updated all their phones.

18. Pingback: Six unannounced Samsung devices appear in benchmarks | SamMobile

19. Eduardo Xis 1 year ago said:

One of the reasons Samsung is on top of others, is because of the high number of released devices. Yes, it is right, it seems not needed to. But they have a goal to achieve every year (like 11 device/year).
    Of course they will not support every device with JB for example.
    They reach every market in 3rd world. Tendencies even in 3rd world is population change their mobile phones in 1 year. A LOT of people who buy these mid-low devices dont even know that their devices can be updated.
    Who are complaining about not having updates in your low end devices, will have to face it, not even here, but in every brand like motorola or sony. Xperia U will not have JB update either. I had an Atrix that was never been updated to ICS (promissed myself never own a motorola, and here I am with a S3, and very happy with it. (Happened to have 2 updates in a week!)
    Want every update? Buy a high-end device. Think the price is getting higher and higher? NO, you need a job who pays you more. It is not only the devices is getting expensive. Living cost is getting higher too. Or do you think get a 13mp camera and octa core bla bla bla, should be cheaper? (gimme a break)
    Dont even think Samsung is losing market lol. You can be SURE Samsung is still on top!
    What it really look like is that Apple is losing their market.
    Sony woke up very late for smartphones market (thats because their appeal to opensource community, expressed in their site)
    Motorola? They can be ashamed of their updates! Also with the same amount of money…. surely I would afford a Samsung instead of a Motorola.