Posted by Daniel van D. 2 years ago

Samsung China officially announced the GT-I8262 (DUOS)

samsung-logo-001

Samsung China officially announced the GT-I8262. The Samsung GT-I8262 is specially made for the Chinese market. This new Galaxy DUOS device runs on Android 4.1 called Jelly Bean. Samsung poured their own Touch-Wiz Nature UI skin over it. The I8262 uses a 4.3 TFT display with a resolution of 480 x 800, 5 megapixel camera, 1.2ghz dual-core processor, 768MB RAM, 4GB ROM, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi, USB and a battery of 1,700mAh. The dimensions of the new GT-I8262 are 68.2 x 128.9 x 10.7mm.

We do not expect Samsung to show this device at the Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona next month, because the device is specially for the Chinese market as reported. If Samsung will show this device we will sure  make some hands-on for you later!

via source
Thanks Alexander

5 comments on “Samsung China officially announced the GT-I8262 (DUOS)

1. Feffapreview 2 years ago said:

It’s fantastic …

2. xarfrost 2 years ago said:

Looks good. I hope they make a duos version flagship phone.

3. encorewane 2 years ago said:

plz stop samsung, how many phones are you gonna launch, they all look the same… :(

4. JGS_ 2 years ago said:

Well if they launched in Europe, I had bought it. My next phone must be a Dual Sim (Private/work). It’s just insane that there are (almost) only rubbish dual sim phones released over here.

5. JGS_ 2 years ago said:

Just bought a dual sim Alcatel and I’m very happy with it. I bought almost everything from Samsung in the past (TV, phones, microwave, ..)

Very stupid decision for Samsung not to release decent dual sim in Europe …