Posted by Daniel van D. 2 years ago

Samsung to bring the GT-I8258 for Chinese market

samsung_logo_genericdevice4-580-75

Last year Samsung brought the Samsung GT-I8250 in China, this mid-range Android device was based on Android 2.3.6 used a 5 megapixel camera and a 4” LCD display with WVGA resolution. The device had the same looks as the Galaxy S II, only the Galaxy S II uses a 4.3” Super AMOLED display and a 8 megapixel camera. Today we received new information about an other new mid-range Android device for the Chinese market. The Samsung GT-I8258, Samsung downgraded the specifications of the GT-I8250 in some ways. The Samsung GT-I8258 uses a 3 megapixel camera where the GT-I8250 has a 5 megapixel, Samsung removed also the front facing camera on the GT-I8258. When we compare both devices we can see the new mid-range uses the new Samsung touch-wiz interface, so the device will probably run on Android 4.0.4 or higher. We also can see the missing fact of front facing camera and the other places of sensors by Samsung. The new GT-I8258 is expected to hit the Chinese market in the first half of 2013!

Below a list of specification.
• Samsung Android Phone
• TDS-CDMA
• 3.97″ WVGA TFT LCD Full Touch (C-Type)
• 3 megapixel camera