Posted by 1 year ago

Samsung releases Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy Note II LTE  GT-N7105.

Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to the International Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE  GT-N7105. The Galaxy Note II LTE  is one of  the best sellings Android Device of 2012 and has a very large user base that’s why Samsung keeps on updating this device with all the new Android versions as they want to provide the Galaxy Note II users with their best support experience.

You might not be able to update your device to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean right away as the update is rolling out in phases. So, it might not yet be available for your country or network provider (If Your device is Carrier branded) but don’t worry the update will arrive soon.

Some of the Android 4.1.2 new features:

• Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
  • New Additions in Notifcation Toggles
  • Notification Panel can now be customized
  • Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be Disabled
  • Multi-View Can now be disabled
  • Browser Is Smoother Then Before
  • Status Bar has been changed from Grey to Black
  • Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
  • New Ink Effect On Lockscreen
  • New Group Cast Application

Keep an eye on @SamKiesUpdates to get the latest information on Official Firmwares for your Samsung device.
You can update your Galaxy Note II  through Samsung KIES or by using OTA.

Official Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
Country: Sweden
PDA: N7105XXDLL1
CSC: N7105TLADLL1
MODEM: N7105XXDLK7

Screenshots (Based on N7100)

Video (Later Today)

Extra Video (Based on Galaxy Note II N7100)

14 comments on “Galaxy Note II LTE receives Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update, Lots of new features

1. trifonwifon 1 year ago said:

sammobile, stop topping news!!!

2. _Marcoo_ 1 year ago said:

what about S2?

3. Yucko 1 year ago said:

for gods sake Marcoo_ stop moaning about S2 already! Go spam Samsung facebook or something. When do you people understand that SamMobile is a fanpage not an official Samsung page. Complaining here won’t help you 1 bit

4. pyaephyoeaung 1 year ago said:

My tab2 p5100 is poor face with ics!!!! p3100 receives JB ..!

5. sucksung 1 year ago said:

I’m User of SGS1 ,2 I’m ProductKnow Samsung is Not Support Any Old Devices.

I’m Learned This Lesson From Samsung and Last I’m Not Buy Your Devices Because You’re Not Care Your Old Devices
    Galaxy S1 Can’t Update To ICS ,But You Release Galaxy S Duos (I’m seriously)
    Galaxy S2 Can’t Update To Newest Version ,But Samsung Can’t Support Old Devices (I’m Will Crazy) ,You Must Buy Galaxy Premier Or Newest Devices Only.

Then Galaxy S4 Come ,Old Devices Will Killed By Samsung Because Samsung Make It For Bussiness ,Not Care Customer

I See Apple is Out Devices ,But Apple Can Care All Devices.
    But Samsung Roll Many Devices ,But Not Care Old Devices ,To Slow Update For Old Devices

In Next Year ,I’m On Google Nexus ,Sony ,APPLE

——————————————————————–
    Not SAMSUNG ,I’m Will Remove Samsung Brand in MY HEAD
    ——————————————————————–

SAMSUNG ,You’re Will SHAMESUNG For People.

6. cohy 1 year ago said:

Not getting it for note 2 through kies, phone or sammobile…?

Is there any other way?

7. smsgs2 1 year ago said:

Samsung usually release the update first for Poland CSC, and eventually (after a week or so) start rolling out to other locations. They just want to make sure that they don’t leave any major bugs in the firmware (some of which can only be found when thousands of users use it, not the handpicked Sammy testers).

8. sa71 1 year ago said:

This is probably about final pre-release tuning faze related to network tuning. They release only one version for LTE (N7105) and only one version for 2G/3G. I hope Samsung will be done with it and start rolling out 4.1.2 by Christmas time. If not by then, they might have a major issue with something.

9. vavrorvav 1 year ago said:

Since there is no LTE in poland, they have to start in country where is LTE

10. polo1600 1 year ago said:

Can i install on my Note II 3G, the firmware of the Note II LTE ???
    Isn’it tha same thing? is really a diference ???

11. speculatrix 1 year ago said:

@polo1600 wrote: Can i install on my Note II 3G, the firmware of the Note II LTE

if you don’t know, you really shouldn’t be on this site at all.

12. sa71 1 year ago said:

I wander if Samsung have given up on this update since they are not moving out of Poland for a long time. This might be reasonable because Note 2 already has almost all the features advertised in the version 4.1.2. Following that logic, the next update for Note 2 would be version 4.2.1.

Anybody has any news about the above?

13. jtl78 1 year ago said:

Hi I have a GT-N7100 with Baseband N7100XXALJ2. I cannot get the 4.1.2 update. Is my device on a waiting list or is it malfunctioning?

14. mehmet.kahraman 1 year ago said:

Can I flash this firmware on gt-n5105?