Multi-view for the Galaxy S III is coming up

Samsung has plans to update the Galaxy S III around December to  Android 4.1.2
This information has been confirmed by SamMobile Admin Danny.
(I9300XXD = 4.1.1 I9300XXE = 4.1.2 (with multi-view))
The update will make the phone more stable and will have an extra feature called multi-view.
Samsung uses this feature also in their new Galaxy Note II.

From our Galaxy Note II review
● Multi-View: This feature allows the user to truly multi-task. The user can divide screen in two pieces and select 2 apps to show at the same time. So you can follow your tweets and Facebook at the same time just “AWESOME “

Minute (5:00)

Phones 23

[…] nuestro país que no han recibido la actualización a 4.1.1 y que siguen esperando. Fuente: SamMobile y PocketNow. Más información en […]

3 years 11 days ago

That what i had exactly expected from samsung…..that’s great
I hope this uptade comes for all countries as fast as possible…

3 years 1 month ago

So when are South African’s with Galaxy SIII’s gonna get Jelly Bean 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 ? I’m still 4.0.4 :(
(Vodacom Network)

what about note2 galley app

3 years 1 month ago

Hopefully they will put Car Mode back in!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years 1 month ago

The usual crowd!! I can see a lot of displease customers. Yeah, it is nearly the end of Q4, I don’t advise admin to make that kind of promise, especially the ones that are empty. Samsung likes to keep our hopes alive by feeding us baits now and then. SIIs can surely give up hope because Sam is too busy with new phones. I can only. wonder what kind of problems it will face should Sam keep proceeding on the path. But, of course, Sam can have a surprise planned for us by dumping the mother of all updates as a Christmas or New Year gift for us all !!! That is a big doubt and a wishful thinking. Thailand has not got the 4.1.1 on SIII yet by the way.!!! And Thai S Voice command package toonwhile you are at it.

3 years 1 month ago

first release a stable version of Android 4.1.1 (WITHOUT LAG!) example in contacts! in TW Launcher! etc, etc, etc, then peocupate by 4.1.2. PLEASE

3 years 1 month ago

first release a stable version of Android 4.1.1, then peocupate by 4.1.2. PLEASE

3 years 1 month ago

as ex-note I user im already prepared i will not see 4.2 on my note II :-\ maybe on note III

3 years 1 month ago

Yup! Bring it on..I am now running official 4.1.1 OTA since 2 days (I9300DBTLI2, unrooted phone)
December is not bad for 4.1.2…if this is really true :)

John Doe 666

sure sure :) hahahahaha

3 years 1 month ago

Its possible. 4.1.2 is a minor bug fix unlike 4.1.1 JB. Mulitview is up and running on the Note 2 so wouldn’t thought that hard to get onto S3.

Fingers crossed.

Now whether I would ever use it……

3 years 1 month ago

November is round the corner, JB 4.1.1 has yet to be seeded for most S3 owners and here Samsung talks of 4.1.2 in December! Wonder if they think people still believe the lip service they spew??

The Nexus 4 is about to be released four days from now.
It will pack more powerful hardware, it will run the latest version of Android (4.2 as opposed to 4.1.1 or 4.1.2) and it will Not be bogged down with a skin or any other bloatware.

Truth is that Samsung is probably feeling insecure. That’s why they’re whispering sweet nothings in ear of S3 owners and blitzing potential buyers with new Ad campaigns.

3 years 1 month ago

S II wants also a multi-screen!

3 years 1 month ago

I am on Portugal unbranded S3 (TPH) and still haven’t received JB 4.1.1 update. But this is good news that we will get 4.1.2. before the New Year… at least I hope so. :) Thinking to flash BTU firmware.

3 years 1 month ago

@glenns I’m Italian with an Italian no brand gs3 and still waiting..

3 years 1 month ago

Coming Up??????? Is that suppose to be ………

When would that be?

3 years 1 month ago

@rondaman you haven’t got 4.1.1 ?? oh you must be an american on some carrier specific go complain to your carrier because 4.1.1 is available for the rest of us

3 years 1 month ago

Hey Danny do you when India’s gonna get the jelly bean update. 4.1.2 will take ages to come to India.

I think Samsung is coming way down walking to India on their feets that’s why its taking so much time for the update.

If u have any idea please let me know

3 years 1 month ago

4.1.2 isn’t special small bug fix and multi-view. :)

good joke! hahahah

Hhahaahahha stop joking man. 4.1.2 in dec hahhahahahhaha

3 years 1 month ago

December? Mmmmm… We are almost in November and we haven’t seen 4.1.1 yet. So…