Posted by vitorcerq 2 years ago

Our sources have just confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy Note II will be coming to T-Mobile in the US.

We all know that the original Samsung Galaxy Note was going to come on T-Mobile but at the last moment got cancelled. This is not the case this time. The Samsung Galaxy Note II will be coming to all major US carriers including T-Mobile this time. T-Mobile Variant of the Galaxy Note II will be known as SGH-T889.

Our sources report that the device will be having the same specifications as the international variant and will be running on T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network. The device will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean pre-installed.

Samsung is currently working really hard testing Jelly Bean for the T-Mobile variant. Samsung compiles test builds every 4/5 days and distributes them to their device testers via OTA update.

Samsung is currently testing T889UVALIC Firmware which was compiled on 15th of September. We already have all the Android 4.1 TEST OTA updates for the device in our firmware section. So, If you happen to be a Samsung’s/T-Mobile’s Galaxy Note II SGH-T889 device  tester and didn’t got the update yet then check out our Galaxy Note II SGH-T889 (T-Mobile) firmware page and download the latest TEST OTA update.

• No Related Posts

8 comments on “CONFIRMED: Samsung Galaxy Note II (SGH-T889) coming to T-Mobile in US + OTA updates ONLINE

1. TheUltimateOne 2 years ago said:

YAY!
    I want to get my hands on the Note 2.. Cant wait till next month!
    The best smartphone ever! =D

2. archon810 2 years ago said:

“We all know that the original Samsung Galaxy Note was going to come on T-Mobile but at the last moment got cancelled. This is not the case this time.”

Wut? The T-Mobile Note didn’t get cancelled at the last moment – it came out just fine and lasted for a number of weeks before getting EOLed.

3. ryarrell 2 years ago said:

Yes Sir, A day one purchase for me without fail. I will couple this with my current already industry leading Galaxy S3 and will have the BEST of both worlds…

4. JimboLeary 2 years ago said:

“We all know that the original Samsung Galaxy Note was going to come on T-Mobile but at the last moment got cancelled.” – if this is true, what phone do i REALLY have that says “T-Mobile Galaxy Note” on the back of it? T-Mobile sold it to me on August 12.

5. alsin 2 years ago said:

What about P7300?

6. mmanut 2 years ago said:

Love my SGS3 but being a long time T-Mobile customer and live in a area where I have the fastest data speeds both down and up I won’t be able to wait for the Note 2 without going crazy. The Note 2 and My SGS3 will make a great package. Please take my money. I might have to go buy myself a new Samsung tablet to really make one hell of a great team.
    Thank You Samsung, You make the best products.

7. Pingback: El Galaxy Note II sí llegará a T-Mobile, según SamMobile

8. Pingback: Leaked firmware all however confirms Samsung Galaxy Be aware 2 for T-Cell | iniphones.com