Posted by vitorcerq 2 years ago

I9300XXDLI5 – Galaxy S III Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean TEST firmware

We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest I9300XXDLI5 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Test firmware for the Galaxy S III. I9300XXDLI5 is the most stable leak EVER. Almost all issues from the previous TEST builds have been fixed and we are very happy with this build.

This build is very much near perfect so we believe that Samsung will actually start rolling out the Official Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S III very soon. The day Samsung starts to roll out the official update you will be able to install the latest update through Kies or OTA update. We are getting leaks almost everyday so we believe that the final Official Jelly Bean update will be released in the next week.

I9300XXDLI5 Noticeable Changes:

• Maps compass is fixed
  • Maps arrow for direction is fixed
  • UI is smoother and faster
  • Smart Stay Improved
  • Very Stable
  • No FCs
  • Found other changes ? Tell us in the comment section below.

This is a PRE-RELEASE version so not official from KIES.
We want to give you BIG warnings if you want to test this firmware.
As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs

Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.1.1 – JRO03C (Jelly Bean)
PDA: I9300XXDLI5
CSC: I9300OXADLI5
MODEM: I9300XXDLI5
Changelist: 142414
Build Date: 9th September 2012

Flashing Instructions:
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
- Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Add I9300XXDLI5_I9300OXADLI5_I9300XXDLI5_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
- Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.

• No Related Posts

173 comments on “I9300XXDLI5 – Galaxy S III Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean TEST firmware

1. maurosal 2 years ago said:

*#272*imei# not working

2. imranq00 2 years ago said:

EVERY DAY…. NEW ROM !

3. ozzfest 2 years ago said:

SPlanner gives error when sync is enabled. Otherwise smooth.

4. ozzfest 2 years ago said:

Something wrong with scloudsync.

5. dagvindsetmo 2 years ago said:

2days are official JB out. 1Day before IPhone 5 release:-)

6. nottsmanx 2 years ago said:

tempting this is but i think i will wait for official update because of all these test releases are coming daily

7. dagvindsetmo 2 years ago said:

Same here:-) LI6 tomorrow so:-)

8. alan1for 2 years ago said:

I just flashed 4 five minutes before you put 5 up lol. Think I’ll wait for official one now as Google play books has said I’ve downloaded my books over the number of devices limit because I’ve been swapping roms so much. :0/

9. Pirolex 2 years ago said:

Notificationbar says only “Nothing”. :/

10. aways 2 years ago said:

my phone not have any bug so fast and stable…

11. Axis 2 years ago said:

I’ll better wait for the final official firmware to roll on :)

12. Unor92 2 years ago said:

lol another xD, GJ tho. I am so looking forward to the release one

13. salman.saloo 2 years ago said:

any word from Samsung on official release of JB.

14. njord74 2 years ago said:

Why do i get “Your device has been modified.Software updates are not available” after this?

15. Fatekiller 2 years ago said:

While charging led notification turns dull sometimes ( bright red reduces to dull red ).. anyone observed ?

16. sdiazvi 2 years ago said:

whats about the whatsapp bug with wifi?

17. dagvindsetmo 2 years ago said:

NJORD;becuse LI5 its test firmware. U have to wait for the final firmware

18. njord74 2 years ago said:

Thanks for answer :)

19. Fatekiller 2 years ago said:

whn u pull down the notfication bar til the half of the screen and observe the brightness notificaon bar . u wil observe its slightly transparent, but once u slide the notification bar observe the notifcation screen u wil see the difference.

20. hugoboss 2 years ago said:

@Fatekiller yeh it is annoying

21. rafus554 2 years ago said:

It seems todo have some bugs… i prefer still waiting por the official firmware

22. joeiska 2 years ago said:

FC on TouchWiz…. if you open an apps from folder. To replicate the issue, create a “Play Store” in a named folder along with few other shortcuts. Now.. open the “Play Store” from the folder, couple clicks activities on “Play Store” the …click the back button till the”Play Store” close. You will see then what will happen.

23. hugoboss 2 years ago said:

also bug with stock browser with quick control feature. For example you have opened two website tabs, and when you go from first tab to second with slide, second tab name doesnt move, only picture of the site.

24. Apoorv Karpathak 2 years ago said:

when will the gs2 update come

25. njord74 2 years ago said:

Question; Is there not a viewfinder and filmstrip mode in the camera on this?
    I know it should be but is it not in Touchwiz??

26. songokan4516 2 years ago said:

When using the keyboard horizontally gives an error in this update letters written to the wrong problem.

27. cterry39 2 years ago said:

its really smooth, until now no FCs, no home button lags or home redraw, i came from 4.0.4 PCW (Panama) and it didn’t wipe my phone, only updated it, first install BTU 4.0.4 version and then this version of JB.

Sorry for my english

28. shadiomfs 2 years ago said:

nice ,no problems found yet

29. Eins Gaston 2 years ago said:

I9300XXDLI4

AnTuTu score: 12,252
    Result: Quadrant: 5005

I9300XXDLI5

AnTuTu score: 12.276
    Result: Quadrant: 5282

30. lino2000 2 years ago said:

The widget draw still lags like it did in the former leaks

31. lino2000 2 years ago said:

I meant to say widget drawer

32. Uzbashi 2 years ago said:

new features such block button for selected items, my contacts icon disappeared,gallery errors,drop menu changed the setting button place,to type of home screen (basic and easy),drop menu cards like widgets you choose from selected apps.long press home button changed. multi home screen option to choose once or permenent. i think i will return to the previous version.the jelly beans looks nice but need to be stable.

33. sam77744 2 years ago said:

after install this firmwear, it’s necessary to do by factory reset by recovery mode? pls ancer

34. link_3220 2 years ago said:

I still having problems with allshare play

35. fedealmendra 2 years ago said:

Is any date for the 4.1.1 official and completed version?

36. miltonjhon 2 years ago said:

I have problem with PicsArt apk

37. wayee1 2 years ago said:

This leaks is only for developers.. for helping samsung to work more quikly

38. djplaztik 2 years ago said:

i get MD5 hash value not valid , any ideas?

39. s.watling 2 years ago said:

cant believe no flash player!! thats the main reason i have android sorry just realised its missing

40. sherosoft 2 years ago said:

not bug until now with this version it’s seam good thank’s

41. renegade802 2 years ago said:

I think samsung have held the jelly bean update back so that it can be released when apple release the iphone 5. Its a good way for samsung to keep some attention on themselves but its tough being 1 of the millions that are being kept waiting. Come on samsung we shown our support by purchasing your devices so show us some support by releasing jelly bean now

42. jortlaban 2 years ago said:

HBO GO still crashes and KPN-ITV doesn’t work properly anymore (worked in DLI4).
    Had Touchwiz crash a couple of times, but after a reboot it runs perfect.
    Other than that the battery life seems longer and haven’t had any other crashes.
    Starting to look good

43. djplaztik 2 years ago said:

i can flash it! says MD5 hash is invalid, anyone knows why? help!

44. griever07 2 years ago said:

This is pathetic.. everyday leaked version.. when will the official release be?? I’m waiting like ages here as well as everybody!

45. alan1for 2 years ago said:

S.watling you can still download flash from adobe archive site..iit’s not supported any more but still works.. just download it and keep it in case you need to ‘re install it at a later date

46. w4r 2 years ago said:

I have a 9300T have issue with modem not working no 3G service available any suggestions?

47. alan1for 2 years ago said:

Why are ppl moaning about when the official is going to be released.. after all its going to be exactly the same as the leaked versions only finished.. they won’t be any drastic or momentous changes. It will be more or less identical.. so use the leaked version until the finished version is released and stop moaning

48. gkarlos 2 years ago said:

didn’t tried the 5 yet… but saw many reporting bugs… well, on all my previous tests it is better to wipe anything (cache, factory, etc) prior or after install… on the xxdli3 I tried without and many problems, crashes, fc… then I decided to format SD and wiped anything… amazing… looked like a totally different ROM.
    Of course you should make a backup copy (CWM) in order to have a good copy to get back in case something bad occurs. That was my 2 cents… ;) (hopefully might help someone)

49. RobertHxx 2 years ago said:

Google has to rewrite next Android version, to be easier to install to diferent phones

50. gkarlos 2 years ago said:

Hmm sorry for the flood… @alan1for I agree partially with you. I really dont understand why people moan like you said… but I think Samsung probably is hidding things and only leaking what they really want to be test in a mass community (without being responsible for bugs yet). Occasionally they might give us an easy way to change the (imho) annoying glub/blub water sounds (cute at first 5 minutes… annoying after that) and more graphics by default (more themes, wallpapers, etc) after all, this is (at least for while) the top-of-art device from Samsung.

51. mr adrian 2 years ago said:

many apps still give problem so need some work
    the platform might look good but we are not there

still browser issues
    the ui still responded slowly at time
    still having problem with Skype
    camera need some more tweak

52. halford14 2 years ago said:

I installed firmware from the first test and the difference is noticeable in each thank you very much to the whole team sammobile. I’m waiting for the final version is coming. greetings from chile.

53. joeiska 2 years ago said:

Another bug found. The Notification of Block Calls is still appearing on status bar even though you check marked “disable notifications” in enabled “Blocking Mode Setting”.

54. mytranx 2 years ago said:

Many thanks, Samsung. The latest firmware is fairly stable. Regarding S-memo, it should be improved as I take note every day. I have used i-phones 4-4s before but SSG3 has been a superb device I’ve ever experienced. Should you focus on software/firmware development, I would think you surely a winner against a fight vs. Apple.

55. musicman1965 2 years ago said:

As for the oficial JB release here are my thoughts it has been reported that I9300XXDLI7 would be the oficial release if thet is the case it would mean I9300XXDLI6 will be out today Monday and oficial I9300XXDLI7 on Tuesday via kies or OTA funny that isnt the iphone 5 out on tuesday thoughts please.

56. orionbg 2 years ago said:

@musicman1965 Actually it should be Wednesday as the Apples’s event is on 12th :)

57. musicman1965 2 years ago said:

@orionbg lol still not sure if i should flash or wait for oficial only because the way i understand it is that if i flash now when the oficial comes out i will have to flash back to stock firmware and modem or do they release an odin version of the oficial rom thanks for advice only had the s3 for 2 months

58. Uzbashi 2 years ago said:

i installed it over old version and there is many bugs, i tried to install th e old version but didin’t works so i am stucke dagain with this beta. i advice not to install it unless you want to erase you mobile.no gallery no contacts i regret that i download this version.

59. TyroneDallas 2 years ago said:

Just go to the over the air jelly bean update on international Samsung galaxy SIII in Australia :-)

60. arty67 2 years ago said:

After installing this version i had problem with photo gallery : no more full screen foto but a black bar in the upper side of phone . Did you have the same problem?
    What i have to do?
    I tried with wipe factory defoult and wipe cache and reboot but nothing….
    Thanks

61. musicman1965 2 years ago said:

@TyroneDallas what do you mean you are on stock ics and you thave just got the oficial Jelly update OTA

62. tarun9977 2 years ago said:

For Galaxy Note N7000…?

63. TyroneDallas 2 years ago said:

@musicman1965 I am and yes i did. Everything is perfect. Got home from school and it said an update was available did the update and its 4.1.1

64. jortlaban 2 years ago said:

HUGE battery drain on dock-mode. battery will be empty within an hour.
    normal power-adapter will work just fine, and no drain present when using the phone in a regular way.

65. parniyan.gh 2 years ago said:

make the bugs right,change the shape of icons and make it more beautiful,
    thx

66. kaizen85 2 years ago said:

what!! that is no problem at all with my phone with this update..perfect..I’m so happy!!! I’m from Malaysia.thanks samfirmware!!!! hope to buy u some beer..sorry with my broken English..:)

67. ligu 2 years ago said:

@kaizen85, mobile data no problem for maxis/digi/celcom? I am on Maxis. No need to do factory reset, right?

68. musicman1965 2 years ago said:

@TyroneDallas is this for the siii i9300 if so what is the build number thanks

69. ocaldini 2 years ago said:

“AutoSPACE” (automatic space) feature on SWYPE keyboard is not working anymore.

This function is very importante to me. I need
    to type faster so I need swype working properly. Let’s fix that!

70. iwan_chong 2 years ago said:

I SMELL JELLYBEAN. I get error with server with trying to OTA update 4 times. 5th time shows no update

71. Gokunand 2 years ago said:

Awesome! Loving these leaked roms!

72. mogwan810 2 years ago said:

Hello,

i am on I9300XXDLI5 however the benchmarks are really low:

AnTuTu score: 8896
    Result: Quadrant: 3938

any ideas of the reasons as i am seeing some people post very good benchmarks. i install it clean from odin. this happened as well with previous leaks.

When i had the official 4.04 i had better benchmarks.

thanks in advance

73. iwan_chong 2 years ago said:

@mogwan810 checked u have off the power saving. It limits the CPU max frequency

74. flasnaha 2 years ago said:

hmmm thyronedallas no update for luxembourg i tried a few times but nothing :/

i hope jb will come in the next days :)

75. chris0020 2 years ago said:

Please make on the vibratians mode also a vibration when a sms come in or a e mail thanks

76. musicman1965 2 years ago said:

No reports that the ota update has gone live here see if l6 comes out today

77. mogwan810 2 years ago said:

@iwan_chong thanks it worked for quadrant but not much improvement using Antutu , I thought that power saving kicks in only in low battery mode not always.

Now:

AnTuTu score: 9266
    Quadrant: 5237

78. amuba 2 years ago said:

scloudsync FC

79. Nataliashh 2 years ago said:

To the people moaning about others moaning about when the official one is going to be released.

Some people just don’t want to flash their phones and just want the official thing. -__-

80. venky 2 years ago said:

not getting yellow sign in odin…there is only blue sign…wat should i do??plz do reply

81. jortlaban 2 years ago said:

@venky. The New odin3 uses aan blue indicator tot show that it is connected. As long as you see a comport assigned, it is werking properly

82. Gaasedal 2 years ago said:

Everything is working here :)

83. iwan_chong 2 years ago said:

If i update to jellybean, can i flash back to ICS? Need reply asap plss

84. Manum 2 years ago said:

@ iwan chong

Of course you can but to ensure, that your device doesn’t get bricked, I’d first flash an original 3-Part FW and then the actual. Or make an Backup of your actual FW.

85. prezianoop196 2 years ago said:

@chong check in firmware files section ……. u can rollback to the official firmware!!!!

86. arty67 2 years ago said:

What i have to do?
    I tried with wipe factory defoult and wipe cache and reboot but nothing….
    Thanks

87. platypus82 2 years ago said:

No one else are having problems with swipe on samsung keyboard? Its gray for me, and i cant enable it…
    Ty!

88. iwan_chong 2 years ago said:

SWYPE u mean ? I can swipe continuously no problem :)

89. platypus82 2 years ago said:

Mmmm so… maybe its a problem just for me? :(. The option is grayed and i cant swipe

90. iwan_chong 2 years ago said:

Maybe? Try flashing it again. I factory reset using recovery mode after flashing though :)

91. glucoze 2 years ago said:

I can’t even download the damn thing…every time I start the download I get to about 30% download and then it says server error, now it says I have reached my number of downloads as I have to keep restarting it :(…maybe I should just wait for official release.

92. chris0020 2 years ago said:

Please integrate SMS Vibration

93. efEaDW 2 years ago said:

does root stay after the update?

94. ariza 2 years ago said:

sms vibration, samsung keyboard or touchwiz fc problems.

95. iwan_chong 2 years ago said:

Try google teamandroid. They’ll give u the Full firmware tar.md5 file :D

96. chris0020 2 years ago said:

when you get in the touchwiz in vibrations mode and you become a SMS it doesn t vibration

97. platypus82 2 years ago said:

iwan_chong ty!! I factory reset it via recovery and its working much better!!

98. imarcuccio 2 years ago said:

Too much battery drain! After 9 hours (7 in stand by and 2 with email) remain only 20% of charge!!

99. chris0020 2 years ago said:

But on ics work the sms vibration

100. iwan_chong 2 years ago said:

@platypus82 glad it helped. BTW the dim LED lights i thk it follows auto brightness. When i cover front sensor, red light dims. When its opened, it turns back brighter . Other than that , i feel some lag when power saving is on. Transition not smooth but when power saving off, everything like buttter ;D

101. daddioj 2 years ago said:

chris0020 there is sms vibration. its seperate which i like. go into the sms app. then menu button. and in the options. is also vibrate when notified or something like that. check it. boom vibration

102. chris0020 2 years ago said:

i hope they can integrade SMS Vibra on JB

103. chris0020 2 years ago said:

ok i test it thanks daddioj

104. waanz 2 years ago said:

The contacts have been really buggy since LI3 as far as I’m concerned.
    Although I did a full wipe:

- it takes a long time for the SMS application to match names and therefore displays a list of unrecognized number for a few seconds when I launch the SMS (messages) app.

- The phone dialer sometimes freezes while trying to launch my list of contacts (about 1800 contacts)

Everything else seems to be working very smoothly.

105. Corsus 2 years ago said:

I think there is some problems with google now
    there is no preferences like were before

106. rasimoes 2 years ago said:

I’m at DLI3 and dont want to format again.
    If I flash DLI5 without factory format, will it work or will happen that infinity boot loop?

107. miltonjhon 2 years ago said:

Googlemaps have some lags

108. sieme 2 years ago said:

The battery drained only 10 hours in standbye ???

109. dunzblade 2 years ago said:

buttery smooth. i don’t have any issue. Internet browse speed increase. work fine for me. been use it for 2 days… thank q so much sam… :-)

110. VictorSII 2 years ago said:

the official update for the Galaxy S3 will be the “I9300XXDLI7″.Expected to be officially launched this week!

source:

christianpost.com

111. mameyo1 2 years ago said:

se tarda al volver al home el registro de llamadas se tarda en abrir tambien algunos detallitos hasta ahora ningun error grave pero deberian solo visualizar en el registro solo las llamadas y no ambas texto y llamadas

takes to return to the call log home takes to open also some little details so far no serious error but should only display in the log only calls and texts and calls both

112. mhefnawy 2 years ago said:

Notification LED Working Weird , In Charging it’s Some Time Appear low Red and some times Bright Red, When any mail , sms, missed call only voice notification but no led notification !!hope they fix this issue because i found it since DLI1 version …

113. wgenious 2 years ago said:

how long is the battery life, indicate screen on time

114. btemtd 2 years ago said:

Widget Drawer Still lags More ram release woudlnt hurt if possible lol Nova3 would not load up but other then that seems ok but I havent went through the whole thing . Not buttery as I would of thought ICS is basically the same . I dont get what the hype is I hope the official does stand out more compare to ICS

115. btemtd 2 years ago said:

^^^

I was told the D stand for developer so I doubt that will be the number

116. loreopc 2 years ago said:

No vibration in notify when profile is on “sound”… It vibrate only on enter calling!

117. btemtd 2 years ago said:

sonic 4 wont download but this is the first time i downloaded it could be a bad apk not sure

118. kofi_apraku 2 years ago said:

Antutu: 12 308
    Quadrant Standart: 5 504

XXDLI5
    Antutu: 12 102
    Quadrant Standart: 4987

121. saubhagya013 2 years ago said:

I still cant understand that after so many releases ……Sammy is still not able to remove the grey colour notification bar……
    Still Thr is lag in widget drawer…….
    Videos have no individual brightness control.
    Rest everything …..Jelly bean butter like……

122. Reky 2 years ago said:

when is the sgs2 update??

123. kurtduke 2 years ago said:

I found a possible problem in the ROM DLI5…

The screen brightness is very low in the email application, in the inbox to be more specific, this occurs when the control power is enabled with the control background color..

My screen brightness control is at the automatic.

124. GDelon 2 years ago said:

I found some problems:
    1 – When you select Phone or Contacts it takes to long to open
    2 – Redraw lag
    3 – Battery high consumption
    4 – Led indicator: option turn on the led when the phone is charging doesn’t work properly.
    5 – Message: too long to go back to the main screen.

125. ligu 2 years ago said:

I installed it last night. Sadly I haven’t felt anything ‘buttery’. I shared most of the laggy experience with GDelon. I am wondering if I should factory reset the phone…

126. chokey84 2 years ago said:

nice leak so far.. better battery life.. until now i didn’t face any FCs..
    open apps very fast.. not laggy.. can’t wait for the official release.. :)

127. Eins Gaston 2 years ago said:

Hello as I read in the comments GDelon concur in what he says except battery LED, the light is very dim. Unfortunately this version still has flaws and is more unstable and slower than before.

Greetings all.

128. Eins Gaston 2 years ago said:

I miss add data loss and wifi connection

129. mpshah 2 years ago said:

Hi guys. I flashed this ROM yesterday and everything was smooth till i hit the gym and tried to connect my Beats headphones. And what do you know? There was no audio coming in through the headphones, only from the speakerphone. I’ve tried restarting the phone with the headphones plugged in but didn’t do the job.

Anyone having this issue?

Cheers.

130. ricksanz 2 years ago said:

Make a hard reset *2767*3855# It will fix the bug and reinstall all make twice times if is posible try it … regards

131. ErfanDJ 2 years ago said:

hey hey hey….I REMEMBER STH
    in the last versions of the GALAXY(S&S2) when you playing music want to change it you can also change music in the LOCK SCREEN….But This Future Is disappeared In the SGS3
    Please Bring IT BACK….I Think this is very important future
    PLEASE…….PLEASE Read This Comment And Answer Me
    Tanx

132. alsin 2 years ago said:

When will Android 4 to P-7300?
    Samsung did not keep his word to update it in July or August.

133. Shuher 2 years ago said:

Some time my phone is stuck with black screen, I can see only notification bar.
    Mot responding to any actions.

134. riats 2 years ago said:

how are all the bugs fixed eachrelease when more bugs are fixed on consecutive releases?

135. ErfanDJ 2 years ago said:

please fix the problem of the NOTIFICATION BAR
    Its Gray…Black Is Much better

136. flasnaha 2 years ago said:

@erfandj

when u are listening music and you are in the lockscreen , u have just to drop down the notification bar without to in lock the screen. an there u can manage your music wi fi bluethoot etc. this futur isn t on s & s2 :)))))

137. burzno 2 years ago said:

Hi!
    Y’ve a problem with the data network. I lose it so frequently.
    Except this, this rom is perfect.

138. Maik82 2 years ago said:

I am not satisfied with the rom.
    I don’t believe jb is what we expected.

139. Smithy 2 years ago said:

The Car-Dock-Mod is not working since DLI* Releases anymore.
    I’m using the Infuse 4G Car Dock. The Phone won’t charge and won’t flick 2 Car-Mode
    With DLH* Releases everything is fine :D
    Pls fix it Samsung ;) Thx

140. edy6401 2 years ago said:

@Maik82 (and all others complaining about performance issues.)

You do realize, that this is a leaked version of a Rom that is still a work in progress, right? This is, by no means (or it should not be, by all means) the final product. Also, for every person that is having issues with this, there are others that could not be happier. That is the reason why I have not installed any of the leaked versions of the Rom, My phone works amazingly well right now, I will wait until the official update is released.

141. Yessin 2 years ago said:

Helloo,

If I flash this test firmware. Will I be able to get the official release with Samsung Kies or not?

Thank youu.

142. iwan_chong 2 years ago said:

@yessin no u cant. Its just a test firmware. Not sure if flashing back to stock ROM will help. Im flashimg mime baxk to stock rom when official jb is released.

143. miltonjhon 2 years ago said:

usb OTG doesn’t work, I need it

144. blito2790 2 years ago said:

I have problems with keyboard after installing DLI5

145. blaster1532 2 years ago said:

@edy6401 What a kid, Don’t be stupid, this is a thread to discuss all kind of bugs about this leak, and that was the idea of it. so let people express their felling.

146. prinslander 2 years ago said:

When i am charging and using the phone then it’s not loading but discharching.When the phone is stand-by the everything is fine.

147. kishore123452010 2 years ago said:

Some minor bugs exist and it lags some times while using some 3rd party applications from play..application shortcut missing in lock screen.yes its buttery incase of screen refresh rate- 60fps ,but application opens little slower than in ICS..why no I9300XXDLI6 yet!!!

148. edy6401 2 years ago said:

@blaster1532.
    Excuse me? who do you thing you are talking to?

I know this is a thread to discuss the bugs about the leak, that is not what my understanding of @Maik82 post was.

This is what he posted:

“I am not satisfied with the rom.
    I don’t believe jb is what we expected.
    Many lags and freezes especially when you close an appearance. I hope sammy and android manage in the future to create a zerolag rom or i hope at least they try to do it.”

The way I read this, seems to indicate that he might be under the assumption that this might be the final rom to be released. Stating that his is not satisfied the the rom (as opposed to not being satisfied with the leaked rom) seem to indicate this. As well as other posts before this one. That would also be why I stated that instead of dealing with this work in progress, I will wait for a final release.

This “issues” are not something I would want to deal with.

Even if I miss understood what he said (and is possible, I am only human) why are you unable to just say so without resulting to insults?

So, before you call someone a child and stupid, take the time to read what the person posted, If you want to express your opinion, go ahead. Just don’t act like a stupid child yourself and start with the name calling because you don’t get, understand, or like what other people say or post.

149. blaster1532 2 years ago said:

@edy6401

Who am i talking to?? hahah who do you think you are? you are not better than anybody in here. We all the same therefore stop acting like you are the boss, Your post:( You do realize, that this is a leaked version of a Rom that is still a work in progress, right? This is, by no means (or it should not be, by all means) the final product.) Who’s the stupid here? Everyone in this forum knows that this is a leak version and they are still working on the OFFICIAL ROM. That’s why everybody is showing their experiences with this ROM, just stop judging. What if I tell you that nobody cares about what you expect or not about JB? how would you fell.? so stop it man.

I am done arguing with so don’t bother to response this, Coming back in a Week.

150. edy6401 2 years ago said:

@blaster1532

Well, since you will not see this until next week, if ever, I will post it anyway. OK?

Not arguing, just stating that you should be able to post/talk to people without trowing insults.

That is all.

151. rock1m1 2 years ago said:

I noticed something very important in this JB update…avaialble ram.

On the ICS, available RAM was about 730mb. This one has 833mb

152. ErfanDJ 2 years ago said:

@ HAMOUDY
    my friend this site is Official web site
    please JUST speak English

153. alsin 2 years ago said:

What about GT-P7300?

154. bb_matt 2 years ago said:

Worked perfectly – bit of a mission getting Kies working to backup (just in case) – terrible installer.
    After that, 5 minutes and everything Jelly Beaned up.

155. sam77744 2 years ago said:

face distortion opp is missing on camera

156. arbi1234 2 years ago said:

you sould make this update for galaxy sII

157. tojo261291 2 years ago said:

there are no light config in default browser, it very dark and white color become blue

158. givzeug 2 years ago said:

For all of you, waiting for JB for S3:

SAMSUNG official announced that JB for S3 will be suspended to October!
    So, let’s wait !

159. demirisdemir 2 years ago said:

I can’t stop laughing :)
    I like android but I don’t like Samsung’s philosophy.
    I mean GT-I9300 is the beast right?
    Top selling model,over 20 million right?
    4 cores clocked at 1.4ghz right?
    1gb of RAM right?
    And I have to wait??? :)
    I mean apple is going to update 3GS to iOS6 :)
    I said last time,no more Samsung,but again they got me with their marketing :)

160. saferark 2 years ago said:

there’s no driving mode in this device.. but the thing is, i dont know if it automatically reads the message or not cos im really confused that there are times it does read the message and there are times it doesnt. LOL but kudos for this one..

161. Maik82 2 years ago said:

“For all of you, waiting for JB for S3:SAMSUNG official announced that JB for S3 will be suspended to October!So, let’s wait !„

But they said really soon.. They have time issues.

162. califull 2 years ago said:

THIS IS RECOMMENDED BETA? I have wanted to upgrade but want to be sure! If I upgrade will erase anything? THANKS!

163. hp9hat 2 years ago said:

I understood that it’s just for testing, so it is only for developers android community. all the best software can do, but we need the collaboration of all.
    from recovery / full reset
    then flash FW JB TESt
    full reset again
    to start test
    Samsumg goo

thanks

164. yourdoctor 2 years ago said:

I love the latest firmware. .. very stable … but they removed (driving mode) short cut from notification bar ..

It used to be there located next to blocking mode

Now it’s hard to find inside settings .. language and input … text yo speech output …

Too long path..

165. kuru31 2 years ago said:

@yourdoctor
    There is a Drive Link from Sam which is much better option

166. king12 2 years ago said:

bug found, when i use bluetooth headset, and use Google voice search or google now. when you click to speck scrach, it freeze in initializing. but if touch the screen it become speak now.
    any idea?

167. cristiano.elias 2 years ago said:

Bug found: Paste option on chrome not working and the suspended menu on links disappeared after first time.

168. Unor92 2 years ago said:

Is this build really bad? I have the DLI4 one, worth updating to this one or should i keep DLI4? Thanks in advance!

169. nmcunix 2 years ago said:

@Unor92 Update to DLI6 mate … it is much better .. very fast and stable .. although DLI7 should be out today so wait for that

170. Unor92 2 years ago said:

Where is DLI6? it isn’t on Sammobile? :S

171. Unor92 2 years ago said:

nvm found it when i refreshed the page but it says ”warning ota update, flash at your own risk” i get a bit worried now. it isn’t like the other updates? cant i use Odin3 for it

172. sergiorodas1 2 years ago said:

hey buddies….i just installed it and works really good!! the question is: should i change to lI7? is it worthy?

173. Pingback: El Samsung Galaxy S3 tiene una nueva nueva ROM para Jelly Bean