EXCLUSIVE: First Galaxy Note 10.1 Jelly Bean OTA leak
Samsung just leaked their Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 for India.
This OTA update is not yet available to anyone but we of SamMobile found a way to get the update before…
This is the very first Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean TEST OTA Update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000). We wanted to give Samsung’s Die-Hard fans a taste of Jelly Bean before it’s officially released. This update will also help 3rd party Android Developers, like CyanogenMod Team, to improve their Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean custom ROMs for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
OTA Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.1.1 – JRO03C
Country: India (INU)
Build Date: September 7, 2012
OTA updates’ require a specific base firmware on which they can be flashed upon and are flashed through the stock Samsung Recovery.
This N8000DDALI1 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA update requires the user to be on N8000DDALH1 firmware.
Don’t worry we will guide you through all the steps on how you can apply this OTA update on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000). Make sure you perform a backup of your data before attempting to install this!
Instructions for flashing the OTA Update:
- - Make a backup of your data
- - Download the Base firmware required by the OTA Update, N8000DDALH1 - Get it from HERE
- - Unzip the file
- - Open Odin 3.04 (Download it from HERE)
- - Restart the device into download mode (Press Power Button + Volume down)
- - Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow/blue sign in Odin
- - Add N8000DDALH1_N80
00DDALH2_N8000D DLG5.tar.md5 to PDA
- - Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- - Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes
- - Download the N8000DDALI1 OTA Update (Download it from HERE)
- - Copy the OTA update to your External SD Card
- - Restart the device into Recovery Mode (Press Power Button + Volume up)
- - Select Apply update from External Storage
- - Browse to the OTA update and flash it
- - When OTA update is flashed perform “Wipe Data/Factory Restore” (Will format your internal SD Card)
- - Reboot your device and Voila!