Posted by 2 years ago

First Jelly Bean OTA leak for Samsung SGH-I747M Galaxy S III

Samsung leaked the first Jelly Bean OTA update for the Samsung SGH-I747M
This is the Bell variant of the Galaxy S III.

The firmware is: I747MVLALI Android 4.1.1

Some good news is Samsung is working on Jelly Bean update for this device.
The first Jelly Bean updates will roll out next week.
The American Galaxy S III will get Jelly Bean by the end of this month.

You will be able to update your device with OTA (Over the air) and Samsung KIES.
Or for the die-hard Samsung owner by using ODIN.

We advice to use Samsung KIES or OTA.

You can download the OTA update here.

OTA section text SamMobile.
This section is specially for the die-hard Samsung owner.
The person who love to tweak with their device fully on their own RISK!
If you dont know what to do with these files, you probably shouldn’t touch them.
Let those who knows do it insead.
Not all OTA updates are officially released to public! Samsung may use OTA firmwares as tests first.

SamMobile will not help you with all kind of OTA updates.
Using OTA updates is fully at your own risk.
Feel free to use our forums for any kind of question regading update with the OTA files.

• No Related Posts

12 comments on “First Jelly Bean OTA leak for Samsung SGH-I747M Galaxy S III

1. jimmycactus 2 years ago said:

The American Galaxy S III will get Jelly Bean by the end of this month,

Is it inclued North America (Canada)

2. drewbarnes 2 years ago said:

has anyone on Bell in Canada received this OTA yet?

3. stevencorkum 2 years ago said:

this does not work

4. evilgabbie 2 years ago said:

Doesn’t flash via recovery nor odin

5. drewbarnes 2 years ago said:

Good… well not good…. but glad to know I’m not losing it…. has it rolled out to anyone OTA/KIES?

6. mocsab 2 years ago said:

Seems like a small file – only half what a full sized ROM would normally be – probably because it is an update – not sure how to try this – anyone have some suggestions?

7. roriii 2 years ago said:

i tried with root and cwm and with stock recovery still can’t make this to work , it seems something missing to this file .

8. xman4ever 2 years ago said:

I tried to flash on samsung s3 via recovery mode last night and I get error “error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip”. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

9. itsdavef 2 years ago said:

Having the same issue and error – “error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip” Tho it was cause I am rooted and CWM. I installed the stock recovery but get same error. Anyone know? File not good?

10. alsin 2 years ago said:

When will Android 4 to P-7300?
    Samsung did not keep his word to update it in July or August.

11. Ebad 2 years ago said:

I tried using this method but it always pops up with error 6. I don’t know hoe to resolve it.. Can anyone provide me help?

12. axxitell 2 years ago said:

tHIS WORKS FOR MEXICO?????????