Posted by vitorcerq 2 years ago

I9300XXDLI1 – Galaxy S III Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean TEST firmware

We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest I9300XXDLI1 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Test firmware for the Galaxy S III. I9300XXDLI1 is the most stable firmware till date. Almost all  issues from the previous TEST builds have been fixed and we are very happy with this build.

This build is very much near perfect so we believe that Samsung will actually start rolling out the Official Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S III very soon. The day Samsung starts to roll out the official update you will be able to install the latest update through Kies or OTA update.

Samsung is also doing some minor UI changes to their Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update as well. They are not doing what they did with the ICS update for the Galaxy S II and Galaxy Note ICS update, Where they kept the UI 100% exactly the same as their Gingerbread Software.

This is a PRE-RELEASE version so not official from KIES.
We want to give you BIG warnings if you want to test this firmware.
As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs

Firmware Details:

Android Version: 4.1.1 – JRO03C (Jelly Bean)

PDA: I9300XXDLI1

CSC: I9300OXADLI1

MODEM: I9300XXLI1

Changelist: 111170

Build Date: 3rd September 2012

DOWNLOAD: I9300XXDLI1_I9300OXADLI1_I9300XXLI1_BTU.zip

Flashing Instructions:
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
- Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Add I9300XXDLI1_I9300OXADLI1_I9300XXLI1_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
- Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

Screenshot_2012-09-03-16-12-11Screenshot_2012-09-03-16-11-21

43 comments on “I9300XXDLI1 – Galaxy S III Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean TEST firmware

1. mkalter 2 years ago said:

Any news about Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Note?

2. hakilala 2 years ago said:

I have never rooted or done anything to my phone.
    If I flash this firmware, will I be able to receive future updates without doing anything else?

This leak looks awesome!

3. puredorian 2 years ago said:

Galaxy S2 JB dropped?

4. Swanseatom9990 2 years ago said:

Downloaded and flashed immediately. On 1st boot up touchwiz was occasionally crashing when going from something like app manager to home screen via the home button. And memory was being eaten. After a factory reset and data wipe it seems to be going ok, so far. Will post back later after I mess around with it.
    As always good job sammobile!

5. Slitex 2 years ago said:

I agree with mkalter, any news/leaks of JB for Galaxy Note n7000 ?

6. forumlarabak 2 years ago said:

”This firmware do not increase our binary counter and will keep our system status as normal”

Anyone is try about that? True?

7. Apoorv Karpathak 2 years ago said:

any test firmwares for s2 also please……….

8. spejs 2 years ago said:

I just want it! Can’t wait for this update

9. Swanseatom9990 2 years ago said:

Defiantly doesn’t increase your flash counter btw

10. amehaye 2 years ago said:

Nice and all, but I am waiting for an official Jelly Beans on my GS2. Show us that you support your customers, Sammy!

PS
    Good luck with your appeal against Apple. Everybody knows that the trial was rigged… The verdict hurts everyone but Apple. We all hope that this farce would go down the tubes along with Apple’s ridiculous, obvious, prior-art laden patents.

11. kave 2 years ago said:

system kept crashing then failed to restart go back to earlier version

12. habis 2 years ago said:

@kave i had your crash ..when i had factory reset.. it worked for me..
    u need backup all before and then restore..

13. Victorsacho 2 years ago said:

para que funcione bien tube que hacer dos veces el hard reset (*2767*3855#) por que el touchwiz estaba teniendo problemas colapsaba cada rato

14. wgenious 2 years ago said:

can i install it if i have a rooted stock LH1 ICS? no extra procedures and then root it again?

15. hakilala 2 years ago said:

wgenious: I’m not sure whether rooting affects it.

But I can tell you that it works with a stock ICS Samsung S III with the latest LH1 firmware, cuz that’s what I had before flashing this one.

This one is great, and with a JB theme and clock, it’s even better!
    I definitely recommend this one, just follow the steps carefully and you should be fine. I had to do a wipe/factory reset after flashing with Odin but after that there were no problems.

16. Eins Gaston 2 years ago said:

Hello probe earlier versions of 4.1.1 and the first thing is that I have not the ram of 799-818. The last actualizacio the I9300XXDLH9 I9300OXADLH9 – take to open the contact, the keyboard freezes and sometimes it conjela samsung.

Greetings to all

17. prezianoop196 2 years ago said:

sorry still a noob here……. does this needing rooting or can it be flashed with odin ?????? currently with ics lh update…

18. kingjoeson 2 years ago said:

hi there… a stupid question here… can i root it by use the old way?
    thank you.

19. eneox 2 years ago said:

Listo.. Instalada la Versión de JB en mi GT 9300 y adicional con su ROOT ya montado!

20. eneox 2 years ago said:

Extremandamente Fluido y fast… por favor a mover los dedos para que actualice esta JB xD

21. ricksanz 2 years ago said:

I was testing this rom and almoust everything is ok … just the touchwis is giving me problems and the facebook widget cant be in the last post always is going back to the first publications and the message (touchwis has stopped) … anyone have the same problem???

22. kerrmuir 2 years ago said:

Getting Touchwiz has stopped here too…

23. -McClane- 2 years ago said:

@ricksanz and @kerrmuir: you have to make a hard reset (*2767*3855#) after flashing this firmware. after that, all it’s fine. :) but don’t forget to backup your stuff befor hard reset your phone. greets

24. Rony Wijaya 2 years ago said:

LH8 is the best !!!! LH9 and LI1 is sucks,,,,why so many a forced close,,,,,

25. abbas_aj 2 years ago said:

I have been flashing these leak roms since it has been out, so far the most stable to found was DLH7 it was smooth dint have FC on it, yesterday i Flashed the LI! TW FC try to copy or paste any thing on Gtalk it FC, data seems to be slow.. still using it will see how it goes thru out the day.

Just to let every one know i have done a complete factory reset/wipe dvlink cache.

26. kerrmuir 2 years ago said:

@mcclane. I did volume up, home, power. Then wipe personal data and cache. Is that not the same as a hard reset?

27. angelillofer 2 years ago said:

I have installed the LH9 me and do not always go the bugs, just not how to operate the LED. -

28. -McClane- 2 years ago said:

@kerrmuir: It ist the same procedure, of course, but you should always make a hard reset before flashing to this or other firmwares an then, after flashing a hard reset, too. and if all done, make from the dailer (*2767*3855#) a hard reset, too. this ist the cleanest, save and perfect way to flash a rom on a smartphone. but you should know too, this firmware is not the final firmware. it is a beta. and betas offen runs buggy. greets :)

29. maritamor 2 years ago said:

Im have NEE original latetst rom…will this change the NEE to another?can i just flach it?can i do a nandroid backup and get this back in after to gett a kies update later?i dont want to change the scs but must i to use this? sorry im a noob :)

30. azharisadig 2 years ago said:

Getting Touchwiz has stopped here…

31. sam10102539 2 years ago said:

Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2

32. hakilala 2 years ago said:

To all of you with Touchwiz crashing: Once again, it’s the same for everyone!!!
    Just grab Apex Launcher for ex., get the Jelly Bean apex theme and you’re done!

33. kerrmuir 2 years ago said:

Did the (*2767*3855#) a hard reset and still getting Touchwiz Home has Stopped. Although I cant actually see anything stopping?
    Memory usage seems to be running high at 700mb most of the time???

Apart from that cant see any problems. Will keep until official release comes out.

34. stivan 2 years ago said:

its just as bad and laggy as any JB rom out there …………….

35. Eins Gaston 2 years ago said:

Hola touchwiz se a detenido luego de hacer hard reset 2 veces. App se congelan????!!
    Que hacer?????

36. rafus554 2 years ago said:

if i install this rom… could i receive updates via ota normally?

37. sieme 2 years ago said:

Game Plants Vs. Zombies, the program TouchWiz home was arrested

Gioco Plants vs. Zombies, il programma TouchWiz home è stato arrestato

38. boki33 2 years ago said:

Jelly Bean comes around 11,12 September.

39. sam10102539 2 years ago said:

@boki33 iPhone5 Come in 12 September.

S2 Jelly Bean Come Out???

40. wobbe80 2 years ago said:

el unico problema es el touchwiz que a veces se detiene , le hice wipe y hard reset , pero sigue pasando , menos pero pasa , de ahi excelente

the only problem is that sometimes the touchwiz stops, I did wipe and hard reset, but still happening, but spends less, Except that excellent

41. nottsmanx 2 years ago said:

Theres another leak out now called I9300XXDLI2 so Samsung must be close to official release soon

42. maira hedge 2 years ago said:

don’t know about the jelly bean but i guess the process remains same for most of the devices. i agree with the given procedure, hard reset is indeed a panacea for thousands of issues occur on a phone. Let me share few of my experiences with you guys, I had some sort of problem on my Galaxy S2, it used to freeze quite often, initially I did nothing and felt its just a normal thing and will be all right on its own. But I was totally wrong because the phone became more drastic only after a week. This was the time when i started searching for a remedy, searched a ton on internet and finally came across a solution; I would say the best solution rather. Something that helped me to get rid of the problems was this http://howmobile.net/samsung/2150-how-hard-reset-samsung-galaxy-s2.html I got a strong feeling while I was reading your Blog and thought of contributing a little to help people like me. I mean those who are having problems on their phones like I have mentioned above.

43. zeemayusuf 2 years ago said:

i have flashed it but they appear touchwiz home stopped ? and how to back to ice cream sandwich 4.0.4 need answer plzzzzz?