Posted by 2 years ago

Black Galaxy S III LTE runs Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean

The new Samsung Galaxy S III LTE for Europe runs on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean,  someone spotted this version at IFA 2012.
The person created a small movie of this black version of the Galaxy S III.
See the movie below.

You will be able to buy the Galaxy S III LTE for Europe by the end of next month.
The codename is GT-I9305.

15 comments on “Black Galaxy S III LTE runs Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean

1. tomboymad 2 years ago said:

Is a LH9 rom, same al leaked today for S3 …

2. ilbulgaro89 2 years ago said:

what does it mean? This one is running a Beta or LH9 is the final version?

3. lelinuxien52 2 years ago said:

F**king Samsung. I bought one Galaxy SIII GT-I9300 there two months for 650€ and they already sell a new smartphone with LTE support (and maybe 2GB of RAM).

Please update others devices to Jelly Bean (SII, SIII & Note) and stop produce new devices each months.

4. Rynzler 2 years ago said:

@lelinuxien52 Guess thats what happens when you rush for something just to be “first to have it”
    I would have been like you if I sold my galaxy note and bought the galaxy s3 when it first released but I waited and alas…I’m buying the galaxy note 2, but I will still wait and see what other version of the SGN2(if any) samsung would release between now and december I dont to much like the 2 colours in the note 2 hope they’ll release a black one before december.

5. ronaldoguedess 2 years ago said:

1GB RAM or 2GB Memory Ram?

6. hugoboss 2 years ago said:

Omfg it is with 2gb ram….. to be honest fuck u samsung…u lost one consumer…

7. lelinuxien52 2 years ago said:

@Rynzler : my last phone was a Nokia N95. I’m not people who buy phone just to say : “Oh yeah, I’m the first …”. Galaxy S3 seemed to be an good device and my old phone was beginning to tire.

As @hugoboss : Samsung -> F**k You. They lost a second consumer.

8. noface83 2 years ago said:

I don’t mind they launch more product each month, but tbh, it will make them bankrupt and make consumer/apps developers confuse which they need to use. I bought my S3 because I know how far it can full fill my interest on develop mobile device, and I think it can stand for 3-4 years before I decide get another more advance device (I think mobile device max lifetime 5 years before it rotten like bike and need fully repaired).

But the sh*t I don’t like from Samsung is the reason they can’t move App2SD, it sh*ty because I have friend use same firmware version as me (4.0.4) on Galaxy Note and he can move his app to 32GB SD. Why S3 not capable to move app data to SD, now I run out of internal 16GB SD just with some Gameloft games (which cost 1-2 GB app data). I hope next firmware release Samsung tbh and allow us to save app data to SD :)

9. ronj999 2 years ago said:

why say black s111 when video says galaxy note 11

10. jsandher 2 years ago said:

i also bought s3 and was happy that i got the best smartphone but they released note 2 so early.that is the reason why apple is best because there devices come after long wait and also has more resale value.U lost other costumer too

11. debertolo 2 years ago said:

F**K Samsung ….. pensate solo a produrre nuovi dispositivi ! Aggiornate l’S3 GT – I9300 piuttosto !!

12. moisesfco 2 years ago said:

je, je, por eso me espero, toma!

13. btemtd 2 years ago said:

Excellent!! I hope this gets released ASAP. HURRY UP PLEASE I want 2 GB

14. btemtd 2 years ago said:

You better release this soon as 1GB honestly was not future proof, What so Ever, I really cannot believe you only released it with 1GB. But its good that you started to think abit and decided to add extra. If you dont release this soon then S3 will be left in the dust because of upcoming phones will release more ram

15. jmldsilva 2 years ago said:

its sad that someone in April before launch Gt-9300 didn´t notice that 1gb was not enought. 3 month later another device is out with 2 gb of ram , its sad how they play with our money..
    LOST ANOTHER COSTUMER…..