Posted by 2 years ago

Confirmed: Samsung start Android 4.0.4 updates for Galaxy Note

Remember we tweeted about Android 4.0.4 for the Galaxy SII and Galaxy Note…
Today the first firmware with Android 4.0.4 for the Galaxy Note has been released by Samsung officially.
This update is specially for Germany. Make sure you have the latest version of KIES or update your phone by using OTA. (Over the air)
You are also able to download the this rom thought our firmware page as usual www.SamFirmware.com

Details about the firmware.
Android: 4.0.4
Build date: July 4
Changelist: 811901
PDA: N7000XXLRG
MODEM: N7000XXLRB
CSC: N7000DBTLRG

Every Galaxy Note owner will get Android 4.0.4 by the next couple of months.
You will be able to update your device by Samsung KIES or over the air.

UPDATE what is new?
- POPup PLAY watch movies when you mailing…. (Galaxy SIII)
- Restart button is green.
- Some icons changed.
- Faster.
- Signature unlock.

source and allaboutsamsung

21 comments on “Confirmed: Samsung start Android 4.0.4 updates for Galaxy Note

1. flamembi 2 years ago said:

samsung doesn’t care bout wifi models… that’s why they always 1 step behind apple

2. ardicli2000 2 years ago said:

I have i9003 and Note and never ever had a wifi issue…

3. DannyD 2 years ago said:

WIFI model N7000? HUH

4. herezor 2 years ago said:

Could you post a changelog?

5. gzycy 2 years ago said:

expectiong 4.0.4 for P6810 in hongkong

6. vavrorvav 2 years ago said:

this update…
    i like it…
    ANOTHOR!!! :P

7. m4457 2 years ago said:

Can I update to this from DDLPA via odin with out any problem?

8. roymustafa 2 years ago said:

i am sooooo happy fir this changelog “POPup PLAY watch movies when you mailing…. (Galaxy SIII)”

9. nottsmanx 2 years ago said:

I hope this update fixes the problem my wife has with her note. Every so often it pixalates or flickers . Does anybody else suffer these issues since updating to ICS ?

10. Rudiox 2 years ago said:

This update is really good…its faster than before, great job samsung!

11. fanSte 2 years ago said:

@flamembi, you are 1 step behind Applefanboy, cause the N7000 is not a Wifi only model, but it’s one of the best phones of Samsung !!

12. heavankid 2 years ago said:

Running it now. But lost root along the way. How leh??? sob sob.

13. ghost.bhoot2k 2 years ago said:

what a waste update………there is not even a single improvement over 4.0.3 except fir the pop up play…..

14. CHARMED_EMPRESS 2 years ago said:

Singapore also received the update to 4.0.4 with Pop Up Play too. The PDA version is N7000DXLR2.

15. JenTurner 2 years ago said:

I’ve been having a rather difficult time trying to get this upgrade on my phone. I was sent a link via email and somehow lost it. How can I locate it so I can update my phone?

16. Mohamed Hesham 2 years ago said:

When the 4.0.4 arrive to Egypt

17. dorikirod 2 years ago said:

will it come to nepal.and friens of germany ,has the update solved the battery drainage and blaotware issue with glaxy note..
    thanks in advance.
    does anybody know ho to get update directly from google as nexus is doing..

18. rekan 2 years ago said:

does this firmware support arabic language ??????????

19. boedi 2 years ago said:

hi, when 4.0.4 for indonesia?

20. ehsanmm 2 years ago said:

I think Sony’s Support is much better than Samsung’s.
    I’m waiting two months right now for becoming 4.0.4, but there is nothing yet ! my region is arabic version.
    my brother has a sony Xperia mini and he has 4.0.4 in about 5 months ago !!!
    why SGNOTE has a bad update support in front of SGS2 and SGS3 and also Nexus !?
    why the kernel of SGNOTE is very dangerous ? did samsung wants to fix this !?
    believe me, i can’t thinking about RESET FACTORY !!!! I loved SGNOTE but day after day i’m disappointing.
    at last, Sorry for my bad English,

21. Pingback: Galaxy Note เริ่มปล่อยอัพเดท เวอร์ชั่น 4.0.4 มี PopUp Play แบบ Galaxy S3 ด้วย!App Android | App Android