Posted by 2 years ago

User Manual Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)

Today we received a TIP.

The Samsung GT-I9300 User Manual is online at samsung.com
Thanks to this manual you can find out how the GT-I9300 completely works.
The GT-I9300 Galaxy S III  will be available by end May / June.
The GT-I 9300 Galaxy S III will run Android 4.0.4 right out of the box.
The price of the phone is a little bit high, around the 650 euro (16GB version).

Well, if you cant wait and want to know how the phone works, you can download the user manual here

Thanks TIP

• No Related Posts

12 comments on “User Manual Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)

1. Taifuuni 2 years ago said:
  2. grimbolt 2 years ago said:
  3. Torse1 2 years ago said:

Check page 20… Maximum 32GB card???

4. Overslam 2 years ago said:

I’m not sure if it’s possible but the blue one costs $699 on the same website. http://www.popularelect.com/Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-Unlocked-Quad-Band-G-p/galaxysiii.htm
    WTF????

5. Xalies 2 years ago said:

@Torse1 the SG2 and Note also state 32GB but they work fine with the 64GB cards

6. Axen1008 2 years ago said:

I know its not about the topic but i want to know your opinion , what do you think? it might look like iphone 5?

7. stevenpro 2 years ago said:

In case you don’t want to download Samsung Galaxy S3 user manual you can view it embedded on this website: http://crazytechlab.com/download-samsung-galaxy-s3-user-manual/

8. Pingback: Manual en PDF del Samsung Galaxy S3 | UnPocoGeek.com

9. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy S3 user manual available online

10. cutastrocks 2 years ago said:

dear samee

that’s very bad thing my next phone definitely not be the samsung phone because you are unable to update your handset properly as after updating my s3 GT-I9300 to 4.3 android which you gave after a looong time when all other companies already provided the same on there sets. then after also it’s the garbage update that u give of 4.3 which have lots of trouble like battery drainage, lots of errors of operating system apps and application errors due to same bug update, if you can not updated touchwiz of your’s so why u imposingly sold this garbage to us as we are not the software engineer dear and sudden u stop the update of this set with the excuse i don’t know.

But i would like to inform you that i was purchase this set on July 2013 from Bansal telecom located in rohini sector-8 and you gave excuse it’s 18 month old that’s why u r not updating ?????? today is 22/5/14 it’s only 10 month old as per my calculation dear.. stop breaching the innocent indian customers dear.

So i want to suggest you that first of all you need to stop selling these products in the market before the timeframe you excuses then only these crap is acceptable.

my next phone definately will be either HTC, nexus & iPhone but not samsung they are crooks ….

very bad response is going in indian market about you by your this decision and you will have to pay for this like the nokia..