Posted by 3 years ago

Guide: Samsung Galaxy S / S+ Value Pack.

The most die-hard Galaxy S users knows that Samsung is busy with upgrading all Galaxy S devices to a new firmware.
This new firmware for the GT-I9000 / GT-I9001 and I9003 Galaxy S / Galaxy S + feature items such as Video Recording Snapshot, and Face recognition.
For many people they are still waiting on this update…
But we can give you a sneak preview How-To use the next updates…

Thanks to Samsung they released a customer guide… (Version 3.0)
You can download this guide here.

If you want to view this guide please make sure you have Powerpoint!

• No Related Posts

25 comments on “Guide: Samsung Galaxy S / S+ Value Pack.

1. dar94 3 years ago said:

It says in the end of the slideshow that this update for Galaxy S Plus will be available for Austria Open Market. Does that mean that it won’t come to any other places?

2. t-adam 3 years ago said:

when i can update my Galaxy S i9003 to new firmware?

3. hmyzak 3 years ago said:

DannyD: Where is the source of this info? We can download it from sammobile, but where originaly it comes from?

4. DannyD 3 years ago said:

We got it by service centers via email.

5. Anyo 3 years ago said:

when i can update my Galaxy S i9003 to new firmware?

6. emanueler0x 3 years ago said:

anyo it is not yet released. Just wait and check firmware page

7. droopy 3 years ago said:

i am waiting desesperately this new value pack for my phone.
    Hope samsung release the value pack immediately for my I9003L phone.

8. unforgiven 3 years ago said:

the new asia value pack for my i9000,come on samsung.

9. unforgiven 3 years ago said:

what are u doing?!!!u’ve been releasing so many firmwares but don’t u wanna release asia firmware(included persian) for i9000???

10. slaj76 3 years ago said:

starting to download what about odin

11. Christian5916 3 years ago said:

So the I9000T,B and M, won’t get this value pack?????!!!!!
    Think I’m gona get me a Razr >:-(

12. droopy 3 years ago said:

IC4 could be easily ported to I9003L, without any hardware problem.
    I dont know why samsung do not support galaxy S, as it could be perfect compatible.

They say things as memory problem, when linux permit to use hard drive as virtualmemory.
    Same as windows do. Really very bad comments on samsung about this

13. fedor82 3 years ago said:

когда будет обновление для 9003

14. NevadaGaz 3 years ago said:

In the value pack I9000XXJVU_I9000OXAJVU_OXA the groups function does not works!!!!!

15. sverma86 3 years ago said:

its for I9000
    different phone
    different hardware
    how can it work for I9003 Galaxy S

16. sverma86 3 years ago said:

when are they going to start rolling out for gt-i9003SL

17. emanueler0x 3 years ago said:

i9003 still not updated. Samsung fail. Im waiting this update since april. Fail Dudes :)

18. ssaran1965 3 years ago said:

Heard that GB 2.3.6 has been released in India thru Kies. Can someone confirm? refer the following link…

It is custom ROM or the REAL STOCK ROM…. will someone confirm?

19. deki689 3 years ago said:

I updated my I9000 through Odin, firmware 2.3.6 (Value Pack) for Australia (from XDA), after updating just checked in Kies, it confirmed that it is the latest firmware. Everything works fine, and has a new look, battery consumption looks improved. I am satisfied.

20. contactzia 3 years ago said:

The Value Pack Firmware is already released for most regions except Middle East (Arabic). Can anyone give an indication when it will be available in the Middle East (UAE)?

21. csubakka 3 years ago said:

On Galaxy S Plus, after the update through Kies to 2.3.6 you must reinstall all aplications or not? Can anyone answer that?

22. CreateFire 3 years ago said:

so, what should i?
    Cm9 anpha12 or Cm10?

23. nahid201 3 years ago said:

Can any1 give the direct download link for the latest firmware for Bangladesh……….plz

24. m.fathe 3 years ago said: