Latest renders of the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge show off colors

It was only a week ago that the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge were both leaked in the flesh. Renders have already been floating around for a couple of weeks now and today another couple of renders of the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge have been leaked online showing us the main color options that these smartphones will be available in.

The renders show that the Galaxy S7 will be available in black and gold whereas the Galaxy S7 edge will be available in silver, black and gold. These color options will be widely available though Samsung is known to offer more choice when it comes to colors in some markets. The render betray no changes in the actual design of both handsets since that has been all but confirmed. Samsung is going to conduct an event on February 21 where it’s going to unveil the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge. Pre-orders are expected to go live the very same day with shipments likely to begin by March 11 in launch markets.

galaxy-s7-edge-renders
galaxy-s7-renders

Source 1 Source 2

Phones 20

agimi
6 months 11 days ago

S6 for Samsung now is OLD, best smartphone of the year Galaxy s6 edge still 5.1.1 , the worst thing for all owners (s6/edge, note5, s6edge+, s5 &note4) for me is latest smartphone from samsung. 5.1.1 work great, but update is slower than turtles

ijazali
6 months 11 days ago

Any news about s7 edge plus ?

KJ321
6 months 10 days ago

It doesn’t exist

gtone339
6 months 11 days ago

So who here is upgrading their ageing S5 for the S7 this year? I am!

jimmy29
6 months 11 days ago

I would have soon major update on my note 4 but patient . you wanted to update all the weeks
thate horror and gained nothing in terms bttery lol
my
Galaxy s
Galaxy s 2
Galaxy s 3
Galaxy s 4
Galaxy note 2
Galaxy note 3
Galaxy s 5
galaxy note 4
Galaxy s6
tab 4 7″
just stay perfect no regrets my galaxy gear fit Died yesterday screen black just vibrates I am proud to go for the first time in my operator tomorrow make a claim
its been 3 months since I bought them
i”s cool not mean that I’ll prostitute myself in nexus

ProdByEchelon
6 months 11 days ago

Good looking phones but the 2015 flagships from Samsung look way better. They look more special because of the mirror effect and the shine on the HR and camera modules.

stoertebecker

I will get the S7 Edge in black or silver

pappaleone
6 months 11 days ago

Can someone tell me if the backsite ks from glass just like the S6?
Because when i look to some pictures it’s look like plastic again on the galaxy s5

FKoiti
6 months 11 days ago

Glass… No way to Samsung make S7 with plastic again. But because of this, the battery will not be removible.

jerrytko
6 months 11 days ago

I am getting S7 but do not know which one. Edge or normal. So hard to choose.

Plasmatic
6 months 11 days ago

Oh, it has that odd S3 like looking shape from the front…cant say it looks better then the S6

ProdByEchelon
6 months 11 days ago

Definitely doesn’t look better than any of the 2015 flagships from Samsung.

o0MHJ0o
6 months 11 days ago

They really should have made a red one. Though the silver one looks great. Black and gold are now pretty standard

billywongwashere
6 months 11 days ago

The designs are nice and just hope they do include SD card and bigger battery but let’s hope its not too thick.

If they has a 64gb option with sd then take my money now

aehsocial
6 months 11 days ago

Wether it show off colors or not, it doesn’t matter.

I have been a Samsung user since the S2. I have owned:
Galaxy S2
Galaxy S3
Galaxy S4
Galaxy S5
Note 4
Galaxy S6.
Samsung Tablet.

But no more. i am done with Samsung. They are the slowest when it comes to updates, no freedom with the Exynos Processors to install custom AOSP roms, they treat their Flagship customers like crap. Im out from Samsung world forever. Even if the Note 6 had 12 GB of ram instead of 6, i will not buy it.

NEXUS HERE I COME…

ijazali
6 months 11 days ago

I am a hardcore fan of Samsung, and currently own s6 edge plus, but i agree with you, Samsung did not give any updates even for flagships

chi-hin
6 months 11 days ago

If you will install custom AOSP ROMs then why are you concerned about their updates?
It seems to me you are buying the phones for the wrong reasons.

chowdarygm
6 months 11 days ago

I am in the same boat as you brother….Samsung would be going down the drain coz of their idiotic update policy

wezli
6 months 11 days ago

Yes samsung is bad in terms of software updates but are they really that important? also exynos cpus are the best maybe they don’t support aosp roms but they are still the fastest (performance > custom roms)

0141512
6 months 11 days ago

Performance > custom roms?? Are you serious? SoC performance hasn’t mattered as much since the snapdragon 801. Even with the fastest hardware, terrible software will still bog it down and as we all know, samsung devices barely get 18 months of major software updates, you’ll be stuck with an old version of the os, even if your hardware is more than capable.