Samsung Electronics post Pre-Earnings Guidance
Samsung Electronics posted Pre-Earnings Guidance of the second quarter of the year. The numbers are quite good, share holders expected higher numbers. The reason of the ”low” result is the missing of Galaxy S4 sales. Recent information confirmed that Samsung already sold 20 million times the Galaxy S4. The Galaxy S4 is Samsung’s fastest selling device ever.
On July 5, 2013, Samsung Electronics disclosed its ’13. 2Q consolidated earnings estimate as follows.
- Sales: Approximately 57 trillion Won
- Operating Profit: Approximately 9.5 trillion Won
The above figures are consolidated earnings estimates based on K-IFRS. Korean disclosure regulations do not allow earnings estimates to be given in a range. Therefore, the above figures are the median of the earnings estimate range given below.
- Sales: 56 ~ 58 trillion Won
- Operating Profit: 9.3 ~ 9.7 trillion Won
* The above information is provided for the convenience of our investors, before the external audit on the financial results of our headquarters, subsidiaries and affiliates is completed.