Galaxy Note III, Galaxy Camera II and Galaxy S4 LTE-Advanced coming soon

Today, TechTastic posted an internal image that confirms that Note III has been shipped in very low quantities for R&D purposes, we expect the device to pop-up at the Bluetooth SIG in the coming weeks, although there won’t be an announcement on the 20th of June during Samsung’s press event, where a number of new devices like the Galaxy SIV Zoom will be unveiled. The Galaxy Note III carries the model number “SM-N900″.

The Galaxy Note III is likely to pack a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC clocked at 2.3GHz, Adreno 330 GPU, 5.99-Inch Full HD (1080p) Super AMOLED Display, 13-Megapixel main camera shooter, Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, NFC, IR Blaster and LTE-Support. That’s all we know so far, but it is expected that it will run the latest version of
Android with Samsung’s own TouchWiz interface for improved S-PEN functionality.

The Galaxy Note III isn’t the only device in the works, because TechTastic has also confirmed that the second-generation Galaxy Camera is coming with a 20.9 megapixel sensor and the Galaxy SIV LTE-Advanced (SHV-E330S) with the new and powerful Snapdragon 800 SoC (MSM8974).Schermafbeelding-2013-06-09-om-15.59.31

Source: TechTastic

Phones 6

2 years 5 months ago

They should make Galaxy S4 Advanced with EXYNOS and LTE. This is the reason I’m still using GS3 – I don’t want to choose between LTE and Wolfson audio chip with better processor.

2 years 5 months ago

Ugh S4 LTE Advanced? That’s an annoying variant of the S4. Luckily, I own the Exynos 5 Octa variant, instead of the S600 variant, which makes me feel less out-dated.

I think they should release the SIII Advanced, with a S600 CPU clocked lower than the S4, 8MP Camera, 4.8″ 720p non pentile display, and a bigger battery.

2 years 5 months ago

That’s quite an unfair burn for all the Galaxy S4 S600 users. If Samsung is going to keep going with their quantity of quality strategy they could have at least waited until next year to release an “S4 advanced”. Isn’t that how it worked with the S1 and S2?

Actually that brings up the question: where is the S3 advanced? It’s been a year already… maybe we’ll see the S3 HD, S3 Ultra coming soon? (I have an I9300 and it’s my last Samsung for this reason exactly.)

2 years 5 months ago

In South Korea.

2 years 5 months ago

Normally the SHV models are reserved for the KOREAN market. They may be bought outside of Korea but from what I have heard are a bit difficult to source

2 years 5 months ago

Oh god, I want one… :O

Also, @Sammobile, It says Note II in the text… ;)