Posted by Martin R. 1 year ago

AT&T’s Galaxy Note II receiving Android 4.3 update (I317UCUBMK6)

NoteII-4.3-Official-Cover

Another device is joining the roster of Samsung phones that are compatible with the Galaxy Gear today – the AT&T Galaxy Note II is beginning to receive the Android 4.3 update from today, according to Samsung’s support documents. Along with compatibility with Samsung’s smartwatch, the update brings a host of new features and improvements, like faster performance, newer versions of Multi-Window (from the Note 3), Group Play, Easy Mode, etc., new camera modes and firmware, an upgraded interface, KNOX functionality, and more.

The update carries build number I317UCUBMK6, and as usual, should begin rolling out in stages from today and reach all devices in the next week or so. You’ll have the option to download it over the air, upgrade via Kies, or download the firmware from our firmware section to update manually once it becomes available.

Via

12 comments on “AT&T’s Galaxy Note II receiving Android 4.3 update (I317UCUBMK6)

1. alperunuvar 1 year ago said:

hey we have android 4.3 for note2 from TURKEY!!!!!

2. celso da silva lima 1 year ago said:

Por enquanto aqui no Brasil nada de atualização via OTA “/.

3. Aleksej949 1 year ago said:

Когда же будет обновление в россии?

4. anupjoshi 1 year ago said:

when will we get this update?? and for my mobile i cant access to 3G service.. please help me to fix it… model number sgh i317

5. farid2010 1 year ago said:

Hello. Question I have is that the Galaxy Note 2 When the update is done.

6. farid2010 1 year ago said:

Hello. Question I have is that when it is done in Iran Update Galaxy Note 2.

7. mikemamer 1 year ago said:

Ok in resume, serious instability in S Note, Unfortunately Quick Command stopped, NO One hand function in all screens, and NO PEN UP app. Kernel 3.0.31-2138564

8. davidusr 1 year ago said:

Why can I not find this update via Kies or in the firmware section?

9. yephy 1 year ago said:
  10. anupjoshi 1 year ago said:

still why we don’t have update for att note 2??? whats wrong with samsung???

11. muhayad 1 year ago said:

NOW IWANT IT AND IAM SEARCH ABOUT I317UCUBMK6 THIS ROM WHERE CAN IFOUND IT PLEASE?