Posted by Martin R. 10 months ago

AT&T’s Galaxy Note II receiving Android 4.3 update (I317UCUBMK6)

NoteII-4.3-Official-Cover

Another device is joining the roster of Samsung phones that are compatible with the Galaxy Gear today – the AT&T Galaxy Note II is beginning to receive the Android 4.3 update from today, according to Samsung’s support documents. Along with compatibility with Samsung’s smartwatch, the update brings a host of new features and improvements, like faster performance, newer versions of Multi-Window (from the Note 3), Group Play, Easy Mode, etc., new camera modes and firmware, an upgraded interface, KNOX functionality, and more.

The update carries build number I317UCUBMK6, and as usual, should begin rolling out in stages from today and reach all devices in the next week or so. You’ll have the option to download it over the air, upgrade via Kies, or download the firmware from our firmware section to update manually once it becomes available.

Via

11 comments on “AT&T’s Galaxy Note II receiving Android 4.3 update (I317UCUBMK6)

1. alperunuvar 10 months ago said:

hey we have android 4.3 for note2 from TURKEY!!!!!

2. celso da silva lima 10 months ago said:

Por enquanto aqui no Brasil nada de atualização via OTA “/.

3. Aleksej949 10 months ago said:

Когда же будет обновление в россии?

4. anupjoshi 10 months ago said:

when will we get this update?? and for my mobile i cant access to 3G service.. please help me to fix it… model number sgh i317

5. farid2010 10 months ago said:

Hello. Question I have is that the Galaxy Note 2 When the update is done.

6. farid2010 10 months ago said:

Hello. Question I have is that when it is done in Iran Update Galaxy Note 2.

7. mikemamer 10 months ago said:

Ok in resume, serious instability in S Note, Unfortunately Quick Command stopped, NO One hand function in all screens, and NO PEN UP app. Kernel 3.0.31-2138564

8. davidusr 10 months ago said:

Why can I not find this update via Kies or in the firmware section?

9. yephy 10 months ago said:
  10. anupjoshi 10 months ago said:

still why we don’t have update for att note 2??? whats wrong with samsung???