Samsung starts Jelly Bean Updates Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi

Today Samsung updated their Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
The update is only available in Germany at the moment and downloadable through samfirmware.com
If you have the Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi in Germany you will receive a OTA update of 300MB
Samsung introduced the Galaxy Note 10.1 at MWC 2012 in Barcelona the Galaxy Note 10.1 uses a 10.1” screen with a quad-core CPU and a 5 megapixel Camera.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi is Samsung’s first tablet with S-PEN features.

FW details:
Android Version: Android 4.1.1
Product code: GT-N8010EAADBT
PDA: N8010XXBLK9
CSC:
MODEM:

source / source

Firmware news 58

eternal1903
2 years 3 days ago

when will jelly bean update for n8000 arrive egypt????????

zbyszekk
2 years 7 months ago

When will be JB for galaxy note 10.1 in Poland ?

Ali bohamad
2 years 7 months ago

we are still waiting the jelly bean in Dubai for galaxy note 10.1 ,3G….. every body waiting from long time here in Dubai !!!!!!!!!!

MaxNote
2 years 7 months ago

Oh post note mine is WIFI ONLY!

MaxNote
2 years 7 months ago

Good news for UK Galaxy Note 10.1 users.

Just got updated on mine to Android 4.1.1. Only works through Kies not OTA. Takes about 4 hours to complete from start to finish. Samsungs servers must be very busy.

:-)

Nothing for the S2 though.

Go get your Jelly Beans.

Hermetika
2 years 8 months ago

Dear Community! .. I hope you are doing well today. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 8010 WIFI in Brazil, so it has a Product Code from South America (CSC) with 4.0.4 Android version. I was able to dowload this 4.1.1 Germany firmware update (About 1GB from Hotfile). Do I have to do something first with the product code? .. It will work with ODIN despite the CSC is different? Many Thanks for All your help and advice!

Ps, the name of the file that I downloade is: N8010XXBLK9 Germany 4.1.1 VER

bigtt76
2 years 8 months ago

Hey guys just got jelly bean 4.1.2 update for my Galaxy Note 10.1. Its a 146MB file downloaded through Wifi. Still looking through it though but I suspect it might have the EXYNOS 4 patch. Anyone else got it? I had earlier installed the German release of jelly bean 4.1.1.

raichea
2 years 8 months ago

@bdastoor.. thanks – got it. I’ve obviously mistakenly believed that you need to root the tablet to do the Odin thing.

skarpuk
2 years 8 months ago

Yes that right no need any root

bdastoor
2 years 8 months ago

@raichea Flashing the STOCK German ICS ROM is the first and necessary step. I did this with the usual Odin. Followed by changing CSC to DBT using CSC select from the Google Play Store. My original CSC was XSG of the UAE. THIS STEP WILL WIPE YOUR DEVICE INCLUDING INTERNAL MEMORY. So back up. Then got the 440 MB update and I’ve been on Jelly Bean since. Many changes in settings and gallery (Note 2) view. However, seem to have lost shortcuts on Lockscreen. But not a deal breaker for me.

raichea
2 years 8 months ago

@bdastoor – I assumed root was needed as you said you’d flashed the German ICS ROM… is this step not needed? Does just changing the CSC to DBT using the Google Play app do the trick?

walaulu
2 years 8 months ago

“Today Samsung updated their Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. The update is only available in Germany at the moment and DOWNLOADABLE THROUGH SAMFIRMWARE.COM”
it was three days ago, since SAMFIRMWARE is a big liar

bdastoor

Nope. Doesnt need root.

raichea
2 years 8 months ago

Well… I assume you have to root the GT-N8010 to put the German ROM on the thing, and I don’t particularly want to do that. The delay is most annoying!!

Kurantblues
2 years 8 months ago

What the…. You should finished update one model e.g. n8000 and start next one or do it both at the same time. Where is update for n8000 for Poland we’re waiting for a month since first ota for Germany

bdastoor
2 years 8 months ago

Me too. Flashed German ICS ROM. Used CSC select to change to DBT and got the OTA. 350 MB downloaded out of 440 so far …. Why complain.? Just do it.

slickerthenmost
2 years 8 months ago

did the same, changed the country code and then flashed the German ICS 4.0.4 and this morning I got the Jelly bean update , guys instead of waiting and complaining just do it……

Is worth the effort, guess it depends how badly you really want the jelly bean and the premium upgrade…

walaulu
2 years 8 months ago

it is not to announce any update, it would still put the link to the firmware

richardLestat
2 years 8 months ago

when can we download the firmware????

Ludviks

Got update Icecream to day. 4.0.1 for P7500

But no Allshare cast inkluded.

Ho can Sams sell dongles for S3 and 10.1 when its not supported on 4.0.1 who is the latest oppdate on P7500

Out of control or are there any solutions ?

Onliner09
2 years 8 months ago

When will the download link for n8010 4.1.1 SW be available ?

maxirodriguezsola
2 years 8 months ago

thaks a lot Ive just seen it!!!

skarpuk
2 years 8 months ago

maxirodriguezsola I just sent link to you via private message read your inbox

maxirodriguezsola
2 years 8 months ago

Thanks again skarpuk, iam sorry but iam a begginer, can you explain me how to flash the rom?
thanks friend