Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000) getting KitKat update in Germany

The Galaxy Note 10.1 is taking a giant leap forward today in terms of the software – Samsung has started pushing out the KitKat update to the 10.1-inch Note in Germany. The update should be available over the air and via Kies at the moment, and will bump up the firmware version of the device to N8000XXUDNE4. The update should include all the features and changes that were a part of the KitKat update for other Samsung devices. Highlights include faster performance, white status bar icons, improved battery life, full-screen album art on the lock screen, and wireless printing support.

Since the update is rolling out in Germany, it shouldn’t be long before it arrives in other countries as well. We’ll be sure to let you known when that happens, though impatient folks can always head to our firmware section and download the firmware files to update manually

Firmware details
Model: GT-N8000
Model name: GALAXY Note 10.1
Country: Germany
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 1678704
Build date: Sun, 18 May 2014 05:38:21 +0000
Product Code: DBT
PDA: N8000XXUDNE4
CSC: N8000OXADNE4
MODEM: N8000XXUDNE1

You can download the firmware here

Firmware news 121

steward M
7 months 17 days ago

It’s been months since the announcement, when will the update for N8000 be available in south africa

Rami Rasikh
7 months 17 days ago

when it will arrive in USA ?? the unlocked version .

Blackdragoneye
9 months 1 day ago

ขอบคุณครับ

armanote
10 months 11 days ago

Help help galaxy note 10.1 n8000 after a factory reset lockscreen widgets were gone
I havent a camera shortvut in my lockscreen what should I do?..

Ori65
10 months 30 days ago

Wird es 4.4.2 auch für die Schweiz geben?

rawarauf
11 months 5 days ago

is there an kitkat firmware for n-8010 that support arabic ? please see the languages and tell me if your current 4.4.2 version include arabic language or not ?

Ged2
11 months 20 days ago

I cant load the file in ODIN
anyone face the same issue?

fernadno123456
11 months 30 days ago

sudamerica cuando ?

erick330
1 year 6 days ago

my n8000 runs with jb 4.1.2 and can’t update it OTA or via kies..
AP: N8000XXCMF1
CP: N8000XXCLL1
CSC: N8000OJVCMF1

can i use this firmware?
pls help..thanks

gis2002
1 year 16 days ago

i have Galaxy Note GT-N8000 version N8000XWALI4 with android ice cream can update it to kitkat …. if can how?

didilistianto

swap memory please!!!

aca_041

already got mine! unlocked version gt-n8000

dhfaouzi
1 year 1 month ago

THANK YOU SAMSUNG :) Many peoples thought that Samsung will not upgrade N8000 to sell more and more Note 2014 and new devices.

1 year 1 month ago

Have u received it via ota I mean is it official or u have did this by odin not official

hustler66
1 year 1 month ago

My previous post, i omitted to say i am in South Africa.

hustler66
1 year 1 month ago

My Note 10.1 contract is expiring in 2 months and i decided to root it(first time ever) and now am using the German Kit Kat update. On my third day now and so far no issues, not even with wi fi as others report.Some functions how ever is missing but i suspect that has more to do with what Samsung has put on.

kshitij1005
1 year 1 month ago

i just now installed the new update of around 800mb..and my tablet has become extremely slow!
it’s irritating to use..any suggestions?
please help!

1 year 1 month ago

In this case I recommend you to try reformat your device

1 year 1 month ago

It is a question will it arrive or not in South Africa

hustler66
1 year 1 month ago

I am using it now, and i am also from good old SA. Having no problem since switch over.

1 year 1 month ago

How you have updated it by odin or ota ( kies ) I want to know is this official software update or not please answer me

hustler66
1 year 1 month ago

I downloaded the firmware and installed via odin. It is official, but the german edition, but everything works fine for me. My Tab also shows Vodacom SA as the network it is on.I even installed the Google camera app, where as i could not previously as it is only for KIt Kat phones.My firmware also says official, as well as the binary count shows official.This was my first root and not to clued up on all the names and numbers but for me it is official.And don’t worry you don’t need to learn german, everything is is english.

rawarauf
11 months 5 days ago

please could you check if in the germany firmware if arabic language is supported ?

veeramanink

N8020?

veeramanink
1 year 1 month ago

Thanks for firmware update, but there is no news on the firmware news section.

Kitkat 4.4.2 update available for Galaxy Note LTE GT-N8020 in SamMoble, Check under firmware section.

1 year 1 month ago

It is lying I haven’t received anything till now

1 year 1 month ago

Where are the friends pleawe answer me when will this update arrive south Africa

gewsan
1 year 1 month ago

Stay calm. The upgrade is gradual for each country. If your N8000 is unlocked, no blocking operator can use the above ROM (I do not know if applications will be in German). Otherwise, wait to arrive in your country. If version 4.1.2 arrived there, surely the 4.4.2 also arrive.

gewsan
1 year 1 month ago

Stay calm. The upgrade is gradual for each country. If your N8000 is unlocked, with no vínvulo operator can use the above ROM (I do not know if applications will be in German). Otherwise, wait to arrive in your country. If version 4.1.2 arrived there, surely the 4.4.2 also arrive.

armanote

hello i come back im in middele east and i update my n8000
by odin faris i send you pictures soon about force close i
reset factory my n8000 and real racing and trials frontier force closing yet
and my problem doesnt solved … the country of rom i flashed
is germany my country is IRAN but one day my n8000 notification bar
does not working and it was very bad and for that i reset factory and this problem solved
for transparenting the soft keys you must install google launcher

1 year 1 month ago

Why younhave updated it by odin it will be better if you have stayed

1 year 1 month ago

What imcan say is to try to send me the screen shots and contact samsung in your country there is a live chat

1 year 1 month ago

Please answer al the questions I have asked and also to increase the comments but I really nead the answers not for only to increase the questions

armanote

hello i updated my note 10.1 i tell you now dont update n8000 to 4.4.2
kitkat the samsung doesnt see what he does …
if you upgade it all of your games force close and you cant play
lots of games like real racing most wanted fifa ….i told you do not update your note 10.1
to android kitkat many options added like move to sd but games
have force close and its very bad

1 year 1 month ago

What is your country you have updated your device from it

1 year 1 month ago

Could you send me a screen shot on this email but remove the spaces , faris akram 74 @ yahoo . com , and if the games force close you have to try to format your device

1 year 1 month ago

Please I want anyone give me a screen shot of the home of the new software please because I can’t wait I wNt to see it so please any take a screen shot of the home screen and when notification is open and send it to my email please , faris akram 74 @ yahoo . Com , remove the space because there a problem when I write it as whole

1 year 1 month ago

I wish this software come to another countries quickly because it seems they are very slow and may not come