Exclusive: N7100XXUEMK4 – Leaked Android 4.3 test firmware for Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)

We have just obtained a brand new Android 4.3 test firmware – N7100XXUEMK4 – for the Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100). This would not have been possible without the help of our insider, so big kudos to him!

We are expecting Samsung to officially roll out Android 4.3 update for the Galaxy Note II next week, probably starting from tomorrow. This is the second Android 4.3 build we are leaking for the Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) and you guys will be happy to know that this is one of the *final* builds - that means nothing will be included or excluded in future builds of Android 4.3 for the Note II, except a few bug fixes and improvements here and there.

We have been testing the new build for a few days now and can confirm that it’s pretty stable. In the Android 4.3 update, Samsung has updated the core UI elements to more like Galaxy S4/Note 3′s interface, including the tabbed settings. Samsung has included many new features in the Android 4.3 update, many taken from the Galaxy S4/Note 3. Features like Samsung Knox and Samsung Wallet are also present in this build.
Note2-4.3-leak Model: GT-N7100
Country: India
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 2099172
Build date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 14:55:01 +0000
Product Code: INU
PDA: N7100XXUEMK4
CSC: N7100ODDEMK1
MODEM: N7100DDEMJ9
Download: N7100XXUEMK4_N7100ODDEMK1_N7100DDEMJ9_INU.zip

NOTE
- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.

INSTRUCTIONS
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_N7100XXUEMK4_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_N7100XXUEMK4_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to BL
- Add CP_N7100DDEMJ9_REV08_CL1423182.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_ODD_N7100ODDEMK1_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

SCREENSHOTS

Firmware news 115

lileite
7 months 18 days ago

Só tenho a lamentar…eu simplismente acabei com meu note 2 nessa atualização :(

ipsat
1 year 5 months ago

PLZ DO NOT UPDATE .ur kill ur phone

abubeker72
1 year 6 months ago

is this file multi file phone pda csc

sanket.magar
1 year 6 months ago

hey hotfile.com is shut down i’m not able to download firmware…please provide another link to download…..

KababChi
1 year 8 months ago

just installed this rom.
it is perfect. no bugs… not battery drain
new look + new apps
anybody who is reporting battery drain or rom bugs is either lying or has his phone ******up or did not do a wipe before installing this rom.
btw i am coming from 4.1.2 stock and i love this new look

thanks sammobile

duksterz23
1 year 8 months ago

I have some questions inside my mind.. Kindly answer them because I’m having worries…
1. Does this firmware gonna affect My battery life?
2. Does this firmware have the default apps of Samsung like S Note?
3. How do I downgrade my Note 2 from 4.3 to 4.1.2?

I need answers badly… Thanks! :)

Phillyboy1
1 year 8 months ago

Have installed this update through Odin but the apps etc say they are moving to the SD card through applications manager ,but when I check the storage they are still on device memory.
As I say I am moving the big apps Fifa 14 , Nova 3 etc to SD card through application manager and it says it is moving them and confirms and has the green tick but when I go back to storage it has not moved to the SD card. I have checked also in my files and they have definitely not moved over.
Anybody else getting this or know what to do?

darkf1ber
1 year 9 months ago

Works just fine. Absolutely love the full screen Backgrounds and lock screen

mdmomin89
1 year 9 months ago

Hi,am update android version 4.3 in my note 2. its free. But now i am very upset with my phone its not working proper my phone is going hang.Plz give me suggestions for 4.3

simoun
1 year 9 months ago

I have SGH-i317M Canadian firmware. Will this leak work on it?

Garv
1 year 9 months ago

Just got the OTA update here in india. Size:700mb.

Mittal251
1 year 9 months ago

got my note 2 updated to android 4.3 through service center….
it came to the service centers today itself…..
guys hurry its rolling out…..:)

surajkmtkr

N7100XXUEMK4_N7100ODDEMK1_N7100DDEMJ9_INU

official from samsung 4.3 update n7100 india

surajkmtkr

nathing change in 4.3 update for note 2

Muhammad Ameen
1 year 9 months ago

looking the screenshot tells nothing has changed in 4.3 this is same as the old 4.1.1 piece of shit Samsung is looser after a long wait they again so much disappointed us

Cliffy44

Do this – Do that – Click here – Download this – Don’t click here –
It seems like a lot of potential for problems; which always seem to find there way into one’s handset, on their own. Why tempt fate, and add to the disaster potential?

I have 4.1.2 in my Note 2. I’m getting a Kit-Kat Note 3, soon. And, I already have Google Wallet in my Note 2 and in my Galaxy S3.

IF I don’t get the Note 3 right away, I’ll be content with 4.1.2, until the seamless and effortless firmware upgrade.

It’s not that I’m not knowledgeable, as I wrote my thesis in Cellular Terminology and Technology. But, it’s just when handsets realize that you’re messing with their state of tranquility (and you know that they know), they tend to get even.

Patience is a virtue.

stanisjj
1 year 9 months ago

I updated my Note II to 4.3 first leaked version and apart from few bugs, it is working fine. Yeh, it’s really sad that Samsung took this long to upgrade the OS to 4.3. Really sad that the 3rd best from Samsung hasn’t got enough attention from the developers.

Waiting for the final version of 4.3 from Samsung other than updating anymore leaked versions.

I am not sure it is going to come in the next week or so because of the issues with the released 4.3 versions.

So the long wait continues.

genchoili
1 year 9 months ago

And i forget something – People from Samsung-wake up before you lose your customers.
ANDROID is open source .Leave people who buy your products to enjoy them
without this Knox warranty sh**t and stuff like this.
EU says : Warranty on ANDroid device void only hardware,but no open-source soft.
And don’t forget new futures for not so old flagmans like Note 2 and S3.

genchoili

So as i understand it is possible to flash only the 3 of 4 files
Without bootloader and all be fine with MJ5 boot . But what is the point to flash only test and try to f** the phone.
Only i don’t understand is now if i flash this (all 4 files) after
when the official release is out and i flash it will flag my device Knox 0×1 = no warranty .?
or it flag it 1 only with custom recovery ,root and etc.

dadocisin
1 year 9 months ago

Guys 4.3 update giving major problems in s3 and s4…. i am seriously doubting whether there will be a delay or similar problems with NOTE 2…
1 YEAR for a firmware update and this is what we get..Seriously i thing that Quantity is going to push the QUALITY down….

gabe55
1 year 9 months ago

Although this is a leaked version, I think it is pretty stable, as I do not see negative comments. So , I presume this is a close build to the final one. And if it is so Samsung will really disappoint many note 2 users including me .

ranker704
1 year 9 months ago

Im gonna talk with my father about why is it still old launcher. probably he will know because he works in samsaung

Franz54

It’s the same shit for S3

ufo626

DO NOT INSTALL DO NOT INSTALL DO NOT INSTALL DO NOT INSTALL

WTF this is one of the final builds it is slower than XXUEMJ5_OLB the previous Leak and it has Older keyboard and its slower and full of bug oh and it has a Boot and CSC that changed my phone I don’t know if I can get back to my Original 4.1.2 any more with Boot added and from what I have seen the XXUEMJ5_OLB was fast then Samsung decided to slow the device and add more Bugs on XXUEMK4 what HELL

The Google Android 4.3 adds:
1.the transparent bar
2. one finger and tow finger toggles
3.Trim for faster quad core devices
and more

what Samsung Did
Slowing the 4.3
New music player and new video player from S4 which by the way android is open source so they just copy and past those tow and year of waiting
Also this leaked feels like they got back in time and reverted it is slower and have blur font with blur calculator and blur S planer Icons and the 4.1.2 keyboard and its slower than other leaked still no gear support I think this update will limit the power of Note 2 in favor of the Note 3 if the final release will be like this then i will stay on 4.1.2 and the Hell with Samsung and there Gear that they are so eager to sell that will cost them to lose today’s users

for an update that has nothing new just a changed the number from 4.1.2 to 4.3 and a bit slower and ugly design with new thin clock lock screen and the old weather widget

Samsung always do this on the S2 when updated from 2.3.5 Ginger bred to Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 which the S3 was running but until 4.1.2 they added new features so we must wait for 4.4 next year if we will get 4.4 to see new stuff

ufo626

Under Odin mode Knox Is Activated and cant change or go back to 4.1.2

ufo626

device is now bricked

ufo626

and do not go back to 4.1.2

JotaNaves

Please:

Is possible to keep Root if i use Mobile Odin Pro to flash this 4.3 ?