Exclusive: N7100XXUEMK4 – Leaked Android 4.3 test firmware for Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)

We have just obtained a brand new Android 4.3 test firmware – N7100XXUEMK4 – for the Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100). This would not have been possible without the help of our insider, so big kudos to him!

We are expecting Samsung to officially roll out Android 4.3 update for the Galaxy Note II next week, probably starting from tomorrow. This is the second Android 4.3 build we are leaking for the Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) and you guys will be happy to know that this is one of the *final* builds - that means nothing will be included or excluded in future builds of Android 4.3 for the Note II, except a few bug fixes and improvements here and there.

We have been testing the new build for a few days now and can confirm that it’s pretty stable. In the Android 4.3 update, Samsung has updated the core UI elements to more like Galaxy S4/Note 3′s interface, including the tabbed settings. Samsung has included many new features in the Android 4.3 update, many taken from the Galaxy S4/Note 3. Features like Samsung Knox and Samsung Wallet are also present in this build.
Note2-4.3-leak Model: GT-N7100
Country: India
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 2099172
Build date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 14:55:01 +0000
Product Code: INU
PDA: N7100XXUEMK4
CSC: N7100ODDEMK1
MODEM: N7100DDEMJ9
Download: N7100XXUEMK4_N7100ODDEMK1_N7100DDEMJ9_INU.zip

NOTE
- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.

INSTRUCTIONS
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_N7100XXUEMK4_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_N7100XXUEMK4_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to BL
- Add CP_N7100DDEMJ9_REV08_CL1423182.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_ODD_N7100ODDEMK1_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

SCREENSHOTS

Firmware news 119

lileite
6 months 20 days ago

Só tenho a lamentar…eu simplismente acabei com meu note 2 nessa atualização :(

ipsat
1 year 4 months ago

PLZ DO NOT UPDATE .ur kill ur phone

abubeker72
1 year 5 months ago

is this file multi file phone pda csc

sanket.magar
1 year 5 months ago

hey hotfile.com is shut down i’m not able to download firmware…please provide another link to download…..

KababChi
1 year 7 months ago

just installed this rom.
it is perfect. no bugs… not battery drain
new look + new apps
anybody who is reporting battery drain or rom bugs is either lying or has his phone ******up or did not do a wipe before installing this rom.
btw i am coming from 4.1.2 stock and i love this new look

thanks sammobile

duksterz23
1 year 7 months ago

I have some questions inside my mind.. Kindly answer them because I’m having worries…
1. Does this firmware gonna affect My battery life?
2. Does this firmware have the default apps of Samsung like S Note?
3. How do I downgrade my Note 2 from 4.3 to 4.1.2?

I need answers badly… Thanks! :)

Phillyboy1
1 year 7 months ago

Have installed this update through Odin but the apps etc say they are moving to the SD card through applications manager ,but when I check the storage they are still on device memory.
As I say I am moving the big apps Fifa 14 , Nova 3 etc to SD card through application manager and it says it is moving them and confirms and has the green tick but when I go back to storage it has not moved to the SD card. I have checked also in my files and they have definitely not moved over.
Anybody else getting this or know what to do?

darkf1ber
1 year 8 months ago

Works just fine. Absolutely love the full screen Backgrounds and lock screen

mdmomin89
1 year 8 months ago

Hi,am update android version 4.3 in my note 2. its free. But now i am very upset with my phone its not working proper my phone is going hang.Plz give me suggestions for 4.3

simoun
1 year 8 months ago

I have SGH-i317M Canadian firmware. Will this leak work on it?

Garv
1 year 8 months ago

Just got the OTA update here in india. Size:700mb.

Mittal251
1 year 8 months ago

got my note 2 updated to android 4.3 through service center….
it came to the service centers today itself…..
guys hurry its rolling out…..:)

Shacktec
1 year 8 months ago

Fuck! this is shit, everybody that have already installed this firmware DONT Go back!!! If yu do you will get a Void Warranty 0×1 so you can forget your warranty, also sammobile say thanks to the dude inside Samsung that gives you the perfect gift for your users and i think you should have this advertence!.

Regards.

surajkmtkr

N7100XXUEMK4_N7100ODDEMK1_N7100DDEMJ9_INU

official from samsung 4.3 update n7100 india

surajkmtkr

nathing change in 4.3 update for note 2

Muhammad Ameen
1 year 8 months ago

looking the screenshot tells nothing has changed in 4.3 this is same as the old 4.1.1 piece of shit Samsung is looser after a long wait they again so much disappointed us

Cliffy44

Do this – Do that – Click here – Download this – Don’t click here –
It seems like a lot of potential for problems; which always seem to find there way into one’s handset, on their own. Why tempt fate, and add to the disaster potential?

I have 4.1.2 in my Note 2. I’m getting a Kit-Kat Note 3, soon. And, I already have Google Wallet in my Note 2 and in my Galaxy S3.

IF I don’t get the Note 3 right away, I’ll be content with 4.1.2, until the seamless and effortless firmware upgrade.

It’s not that I’m not knowledgeable, as I wrote my thesis in Cellular Terminology and Technology. But, it’s just when handsets realize that you’re messing with their state of tranquility (and you know that they know), they tend to get even.

Patience is a virtue.

stanisjj
1 year 8 months ago

I updated my Note II to 4.3 first leaked version and apart from few bugs, it is working fine. Yeh, it’s really sad that Samsung took this long to upgrade the OS to 4.3. Really sad that the 3rd best from Samsung hasn’t got enough attention from the developers.

Waiting for the final version of 4.3 from Samsung other than updating anymore leaked versions.

I am not sure it is going to come in the next week or so because of the issues with the released 4.3 versions.

So the long wait continues.

genchoili
1 year 8 months ago

And i forget something – People from Samsung-wake up before you lose your customers.
ANDROID is open source .Leave people who buy your products to enjoy them
without this Knox warranty sh**t and stuff like this.
EU says : Warranty on ANDroid device void only hardware,but no open-source soft.
And don’t forget new futures for not so old flagmans like Note 2 and S3.

genchoili

So as i understand it is possible to flash only the 3 of 4 files
Without bootloader and all be fine with MJ5 boot . But what is the point to flash only test and try to f** the phone.
Only i don’t understand is now if i flash this (all 4 files) after
when the official release is out and i flash it will flag my device Knox 0×1 = no warranty .?
or it flag it 1 only with custom recovery ,root and etc.

dadocisin
1 year 8 months ago

Guys 4.3 update giving major problems in s3 and s4…. i am seriously doubting whether there will be a delay or similar problems with NOTE 2…
1 YEAR for a firmware update and this is what we get..Seriously i thing that Quantity is going to push the QUALITY down….

gabe55
1 year 8 months ago

Although this is a leaked version, I think it is pretty stable, as I do not see negative comments. So , I presume this is a close build to the final one. And if it is so Samsung will really disappoint many note 2 users including me .

ranker704
1 year 8 months ago

Im gonna talk with my father about why is it still old launcher. probably he will know because he works in samsaung

smartybones
1 year 8 months ago

you lot complaining make me want to vomit….

This is a pre release test build!!! do you know exactly want part of the build they were testing? Nothing says its a test build of the final release. Just the fact the build date is very recent **HINTS** that it **MAY** be a test build of the final release.

you further make me sick when you start screaming as shouting like a bunch of babies needing you nappies changing, because of how the new test build does not have all the latest bells and whistles of the newer handsets….

Think about it….

Why add all the fancy new stuff to last years flagship? your just going to harm sales of the new flagship! I was not expecting them until the next update… by which time it will be time for a new handset anyway…

and again, Samsung and every other phone maker is not obliged to update anything. Bug fixes yes… so long as they don’t take away and functionality of what was there when you bought your handset then there is nothing to complain about.

Knox, We knew it was going to in the new update, think about if for a second,,, its to add a secure layer to your phone. did you not think a rooted handset was going to be an issue for it? of course a rooted handset was not going to play ball. did you think for a minute that you were going to be able to carry on using a secure layer on a compromised os? and going backwards was obviously going to be a problem for data security.

I have needed a phone with a secure layer for a while, Knox looks like its going to be just what I needed. but if you could remove that secure layer by downgrading, probably compromising my data i need to be secure… well its not secure then is it????

now go stop crying like babies,,, wait for the FINAL release, then bitch that Samsung has made is so that you void your guarantee by playing around with the firmware !!

Franz54
1 year 8 months ago

You fall into the trap like many others. Samsung promises of updates that are constantly postponed. Their goal is to get us to buy the new model. Note2 In addition I also have a S3, we were promised the update for October and the only thing he managed to do is give us an official firmware completely bugged. So yes I have reason to complain, and I’m not the only one. Explained why other manufacturers are able to update their devices and oddly not Samsung? It’s just business, sell new appliances! They take old customers for idiots

smartybones
1 year 8 months ago

but people should not complain about leaked unofficial firmware…

and its not just Samsung that promises updates. Every hardware and software vendor promises updates and for one reason or another they get delayed or postponed or cancelled.

you and many other fall into the trap of thinking that they make phones and other products just to make you happy. They spend billions on R&D for new products to MAKE A PROFIT…. that is the first and last reason a company exists. to make the owners and/or shareholders money.

I run my own business. My main reason for running my business is not to make customers happy. Its to make a living. It just happens that making customers happy is the means to the end…

you also make the mistake in thinking that for the majority of people they are Samsungs customer… Most cases you are not. The customer is the telephone networks who provide phones at discounted rates or even free for a an extended telephone contract. The telcos DO NOT want last years phones to be as good as this years. Otherwise nobody is going to upgrade.

If you understand how these companies work, and then realise that you would not do it any different if you was the CEO, you wouldn’t get so wound up about a pre released leaked version of a firmware update.

Personally, I have found MY note II the best phone I have ever had. Yes, I was dissapointed the update did not appear in may/june to 4.2.2, Yes, I am waiting in anticipation of the 4.3 update… I have even tried out the current leaked version.

I will save my judgement until the final version comes out… then a few weeks later when the 4.3.1 update is on us… I still have 12 months left on my contract, and at this moment in time I will most probably be updating to the Note IV….

In the meantime, I will probably head over to XDA-Developers and follow the instructions there on how to put the note3 version of S-note on my noteII along with other bits of software, leaving me time to get wound up and upset about things in this life that really matter..

Franz54
1 year 8 months ago

I agree with you, a business exists to make money, but the goal is to satisfy customers. If the Android system evolves, it is normal that the customers benefit. And you know, if the customer is happy, he continues with this company. So if Samsung does not want to update old equipment to sell its new product, they must put their system and not Android. There is no doubt that things in life are more important, but for people updates are important things in their lives.

smartybones
1 year 8 months ago

I have to strongly disagree that a companies goal is to satisfy customers.

Its first priority is to make a profit. It has to make enough of a profit to make the hassle and strife of running a business worthwhile.

United utilities do not make me happy or satisfy me. British gas I think is in the company policy to piss customers off as much as possible !!

as I have previously said, its the telco’s they will keep happy first. The customers who buy phones direct from them are a very small area of the customer base !

Franz54