Exclusive: N7100XXUEMK4 – Leaked Android 4.3 test firmware for Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)

We have just obtained a brand new Android 4.3 test firmware – N7100XXUEMK4 – for the Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100). This would not have been possible without the help of our insider, so big kudos to him!

We are expecting Samsung to officially roll out Android 4.3 update for the Galaxy Note II next week, probably starting from tomorrow. This is the second Android 4.3 build we are leaking for the Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) and you guys will be happy to know that this is one of the *final* builds - that means nothing will be included or excluded in future builds of Android 4.3 for the Note II, except a few bug fixes and improvements here and there.

We have been testing the new build for a few days now and can confirm that it’s pretty stable. In the Android 4.3 update, Samsung has updated the core UI elements to more like Galaxy S4/Note 3′s interface, including the tabbed settings. Samsung has included many new features in the Android 4.3 update, many taken from the Galaxy S4/Note 3. Features like Samsung Knox and Samsung Wallet are also present in this build.
Note2-4.3-leak Model: GT-N7100
Country: India
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 2099172
Build date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 14:55:01 +0000
Product Code: INU
Download: N7100XXUEMK4_N7100ODDEMK1_N7100DDEMJ9_INU.zip

- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.

- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_N7100XXUEMK4_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_N7100XXUEMK4_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to BL
- Add CP_N7100DDEMJ9_REV08_CL1423182.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_ODD_N7100ODDEMK1_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

Firmware news 115

8 months 21 days ago

Só tenho a lamentar…eu simplismente acabei com meu note 2 nessa atualização :(

1 year 6 months ago

PLZ DO NOT UPDATE .ur kill ur phone

1 year 7 months ago

is this file multi file phone pda csc

1 year 7 months ago

hey hotfile.com is shut down i’m not able to download firmware…please provide another link to download…..

1 year 9 months ago

just installed this rom.
it is perfect. no bugs… not battery drain
new look + new apps
anybody who is reporting battery drain or rom bugs is either lying or has his phone ******up or did not do a wipe before installing this rom.
btw i am coming from 4.1.2 stock and i love this new look

thanks sammobile

1 year 9 months ago

I have some questions inside my mind.. Kindly answer them because I’m having worries…
1. Does this firmware gonna affect My battery life?
2. Does this firmware have the default apps of Samsung like S Note?
3. How do I downgrade my Note 2 from 4.3 to 4.1.2?

I need answers badly… Thanks! :)

1 year 9 months ago

Have installed this update through Odin but the apps etc say they are moving to the SD card through applications manager ,but when I check the storage they are still on device memory.
As I say I am moving the big apps Fifa 14 , Nova 3 etc to SD card through application manager and it says it is moving them and confirms and has the green tick but when I go back to storage it has not moved to the SD card. I have checked also in my files and they have definitely not moved over.
Anybody else getting this or know what to do?

1 year 10 months ago

Works just fine. Absolutely love the full screen Backgrounds and lock screen

1 year 10 months ago

Hi,am update android version 4.3 in my note 2. its free. But now i am very upset with my phone its not working proper my phone is going hang.Plz give me suggestions for 4.3

1 year 10 months ago

I have SGH-i317M Canadian firmware. Will this leak work on it?

1 year 10 months ago

Just got the OTA update here in india. Size:700mb.

1 year 10 months ago

got my note 2 updated to android 4.3 through service center….
it came to the service centers today itself…..
guys hurry its rolling out…..:)

official from samsung 4.3 update n7100 india

nathing change in 4.3 update for note 2

Muhammad Ameen
1 year 10 months ago

looking the screenshot tells nothing has changed in 4.3 this is same as the old 4.1.1 piece of shit Samsung is looser after a long wait they again so much disappointed us

Do this – Do that – Click here – Download this – Don’t click here –
It seems like a lot of potential for problems; which always seem to find there way into one’s handset, on their own. Why tempt fate, and add to the disaster potential?

I have 4.1.2 in my Note 2. I’m getting a Kit-Kat Note 3, soon. And, I already have Google Wallet in my Note 2 and in my Galaxy S3.

IF I don’t get the Note 3 right away, I’ll be content with 4.1.2, until the seamless and effortless firmware upgrade.

It’s not that I’m not knowledgeable, as I wrote my thesis in Cellular Terminology and Technology. But, it’s just when handsets realize that you’re messing with their state of tranquility (and you know that they know), they tend to get even.

Patience is a virtue.

1 year 10 months ago

I updated my Note II to 4.3 first leaked version and apart from few bugs, it is working fine. Yeh, it’s really sad that Samsung took this long to upgrade the OS to 4.3. Really sad that the 3rd best from Samsung hasn’t got enough attention from the developers.

Waiting for the final version of 4.3 from Samsung other than updating anymore leaked versions.

I am not sure it is going to come in the next week or so because of the issues with the released 4.3 versions.

So the long wait continues.

1 year 10 months ago

And i forget something – People from Samsung-wake up before you lose your customers.
ANDROID is open source .Leave people who buy your products to enjoy them
without this Knox warranty sh**t and stuff like this.
EU says : Warranty on ANDroid device void only hardware,but no open-source soft.
And don’t forget new futures for not so old flagmans like Note 2 and S3.

So as i understand it is possible to flash only the 3 of 4 files
Without bootloader and all be fine with MJ5 boot . But what is the point to flash only test and try to f** the phone.
Only i don’t understand is now if i flash this (all 4 files) after
when the official release is out and i flash it will flag my device Knox 0×1 = no warranty .?
or it flag it 1 only with custom recovery ,root and etc.

1 year 10 months ago

Guys 4.3 update giving major problems in s3 and s4…. i am seriously doubting whether there will be a delay or similar problems with NOTE 2…
1 YEAR for a firmware update and this is what we get..Seriously i thing that Quantity is going to push the QUALITY down….

1 year 10 months ago

Although this is a leaked version, I think it is pretty stable, as I do not see negative comments. So , I presume this is a close build to the final one. And if it is so Samsung will really disappoint many note 2 users including me .

1 year 10 months ago

Im gonna talk with my father about why is it still old launcher. probably he will know because he works in samsaung

1 year 10 months ago

You fall into the trap like many others. Samsung promises of updates that are constantly postponed. Their goal is to get us to buy the new model. Note2 In addition I also have a S3, we were promised the update for October and the only thing he managed to do is give us an official firmware completely bugged. So yes I have reason to complain, and I’m not the only one. Explained why other manufacturers are able to update their devices and oddly not Samsung? It’s just business, sell new appliances! They take old customers for idiots

1 year 10 months ago

but people should not complain about leaked unofficial firmware…

and its not just Samsung that promises updates. Every hardware and software vendor promises updates and for one reason or another they get delayed or postponed or cancelled.

you and many other fall into the trap of thinking that they make phones and other products just to make you happy. They spend billions on R&D for new products to MAKE A PROFIT…. that is the first and last reason a company exists. to make the owners and/or shareholders money.

I run my own business. My main reason for running my business is not to make customers happy. Its to make a living. It just happens that making customers happy is the means to the end…

you also make the mistake in thinking that for the majority of people they are Samsungs customer… Most cases you are not. The customer is the telephone networks who provide phones at discounted rates or even free for a an extended telephone contract. The telcos DO NOT want last years phones to be as good as this years. Otherwise nobody is going to upgrade.

If you understand how these companies work, and then realise that you would not do it any different if you was the CEO, you wouldn’t get so wound up about a pre released leaked version of a firmware update.

Personally, I have found MY note II the best phone I have ever had. Yes, I was dissapointed the update did not appear in may/june to 4.2.2, Yes, I am waiting in anticipation of the 4.3 update… I have even tried out the current leaked version.

I will save my judgement until the final version comes out… then a few weeks later when the 4.3.1 update is on us… I still have 12 months left on my contract, and at this moment in time I will most probably be updating to the Note IV….

In the meantime, I will probably head over to XDA-Developers and follow the instructions there on how to put the note3 version of S-note on my noteII along with other bits of software, leaving me time to get wound up and upset about things in this life that really matter..

1 year 10 months ago

I agree with you, a business exists to make money, but the goal is to satisfy customers. If the Android system evolves, it is normal that the customers benefit. And you know, if the customer is happy, he continues with this company. So if Samsung does not want to update old equipment to sell its new product, they must put their system and not Android. There is no doubt that things in life are more important, but for people updates are important things in their lives.

1 year 10 months ago

I have to strongly disagree that a companies goal is to satisfy customers.

Its first priority is to make a profit. It has to make enough of a profit to make the hassle and strife of running a business worthwhile.

United utilities do not make me happy or satisfy me. British gas I think is in the company policy to piss customers off as much as possible !!

as I have previously said, its the telco’s they will keep happy first. The customers who buy phones direct from them are a very small area of the customer base !

It’s the same shit for S3

1 year 10 months ago

WTF this is one of the final builds it is slower than XXUEMJ5_OLB the previous Leak and it has Older keyboard and its slower and full of bug oh and it has a Boot and CSC that changed my phone I don’t know if I can get back to my Original 4.1.2 any more with Boot added and from what I have seen the XXUEMJ5_OLB was fast then Samsung decided to slow the device and add more Bugs on XXUEMK4 what HELL

The Google Android 4.3 adds:
1.the transparent bar
2. one finger and tow finger toggles
3.Trim for faster quad core devices
and more

what Samsung Did
Slowing the 4.3
New music player and new video player from S4 which by the way android is open source so they just copy and past those tow and year of waiting
Also this leaked feels like they got back in time and reverted it is slower and have blur font with blur calculator and blur S planer Icons and the 4.1.2 keyboard and its slower than other leaked still no gear support I think this update will limit the power of Note 2 in favor of the Note 3 if the final release will be like this then i will stay on 4.1.2 and the Hell with Samsung and there Gear that they are so eager to sell that will cost them to lose today’s users

for an update that has nothing new just a changed the number from 4.1.2 to 4.3 and a bit slower and ugly design with new thin clock lock screen and the old weather widget

Samsung always do this on the S2 when updated from 2.3.5 Ginger bred to Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 which the S3 was running but until 4.1.2 they added new features so we must wait for 4.4 next year if we will get 4.4 to see new stuff

Under Odin mode Knox Is Activated and cant change or go back to 4.1.2