Posted by Abhijeet M. 6 months ago

Samsung giving free Galaxy Note 3 to all Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics athletes

feature-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-31

In a nice little move to increase exposure of the Galaxy Note 3, Samsung will be giving away the device for free to every athlete participating in the upcoming Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics. The handset has been named the Olympic Games Phone, in a move Samsung says will allow athletes “to enjoy, capture and share their Olympic Games experience in a smarter way.”

In addition to handing out free phablets, Samsung will also be updating its Wireless Olympic Works app and making it available worldwide, so that Olympic fans can view real-time news, event schedules, up-to-the-minute official results, medal counts, statistics, and more. All of this is part of the ”Samsung Smart Olympic Games” initiative, and the company will also create a Samsung GALAXY Studio in Moscow, complete with an interactive zone offering a direct view into Sochi 2014.

ViaSource

5 comments on “Samsung giving free Galaxy Note 3 to all Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics athletes

1. Fuelledbyramen 6 months ago said:

Looks like I have to join my Olympic team!

2. b0g 6 months ago said:

hy,

and how will be this product? lock by regions? :))))))))))))

is a joke :D

3. WhatsThePoint 6 months ago said:

I think I could work the broom on some country’s curling team?

Any openings?:)

4. shariqabideen 6 months ago said:

Samsung must be placing few big trash cans at the airport out of Sochi then ? Who woukd want to take home some device that would work just in Russia ?

5. ferrariheadphones2014 6 months ago said:

I like Samsung phones, I’ve bought a lot of money Samsung phones. However, it is not good headphones, so I bought a Ferrari Headphones, feeling very good. They are Ferrari By Logic3.