Samsung Canada start Android 4.1.1 updates Galaxy S III

Since today you are able to update your Galaxy S III trough KIES or OTA to Android 4.1.1 in Canada
The new firmware will improve your Galaxy S III. Samsung will update the PDA version to I747MVLDLK4.

The Galaxy S III is Samsung’s best world-wide selling smartphone ever. Samsung sold over 20 million Galaxy S III devices in only 50 days! The Galaxy S III features a stunning 4.8” Super AMOLED HD display, an 8 megapixel camera and an Exynos 4412 quad-core processor clocked at 1.4 GHz with 2GB of RAM.

The Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update will have a few enchantments like:
- Better performance, thanks to Project Butter it’s even smoother and faster
- Reorganized settings menu
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notifications bar
- Google Now
- Sizable Pop-up play screen

The update is avialbe for:
SGH-I747M – Canada (Bell)
SGH-I747M – Canada (Telus)
SGH-I747M – Canada (SaskTel)
SGH-I747M – Canada (Rogers)

Of course are all firmwares downloadable trough www.samfirmware.com

Firmware news 20

johnnyma
8 months 12 days ago

where ?

[…] [via SamMobile] […]

gardner
2 years 7 months ago

What time update galaxy. N7000 too jelly. Bean?

fcukchin
2 years 8 months ago

I have an international version S3 on a canadian carrier but it still won’t let me update to JB 4.1. my model number is gt-i9300. baseband version: i9300XXLFB. my phone is unrooted, unbranded and unlocked. any help please?

vwlover69
2 years 8 months ago

When is it going to be coming out for AT&T???????

trifonwifon
2 years 8 months ago

Message for all S2 users. JB 4.1.2 for S2 is done. First must been finisht JB 4.1.2 for S3, this is logical, no?

Claude_C
2 years 8 months ago

For everyone in Canada, except Videotron ?!?!

Any news on this, please?

Thanks.

gionta
2 years 8 months ago

In december, should be 4.1.2 for S3… WHEN ???

alab673

[“STOP PRODUCING PHONES, START ROLLING UPDATES” from alab673]

Koike_S
2 years 8 months ago

Just wait people. It’ll be there when it’s ready. Seeing that it’s out for S III today means they are clearly working on it. There’s no question it’ll be out for S II soon enough as well.

So if I read this correctly, this update is not only available for unlocked phones but also for people with contracts! That’s great news! Hope it will be the same where I live.

313photography
2 years 8 months ago

Wow the phone is really boost, it’s really really fast

Feffapreview
2 years 8 months ago

When official jb for Note 1 ??
When?!

“STOP PRODUCING PHONES, START ROLLING UPDATES”

BeyongGalaxy
2 years 8 months ago

By the time they are done with SIII Global releases……in late Dec 2012……yeah,….errrrr…..and Note II Global releases in Jan 2013…..yeah….erhhhh….

BeyongGalaxy
2 years 8 months ago

Moreoever, this don’t even supply SIII with the split desktop yet. That comes with 4.1.2 I think. The test firmware didn’t even have new camera functions like burst shot or best face, no pop up play, mute (with palm over the phone)..etc.

BeyongGalaxy
2 years 8 months ago

Correction fourth quarter = second quarter……got you there

BeyongGalaxy
2 years 8 months ago

I love the complaints. I thought I was the only one going insane! Well, seeing is believing and I don’t even see a single shadow of JB firmware anywhere. I told you guys already that Samsung will certainly release JB 4.1.1 (forget 4.1.2 that is next millenium) next year (2013) around beginning of fourth quarter. Why? That is about the time the IOS rumor mills start spinning. Other reason would be that they would like to sell more of the top end or the new releases smart phones that is on the market right now. This is it. This is handsdown their marketing track for us. By the time they get to Galaxy S4 most people would have forgotten Note II already, let alont the long time released S2. Yeah, it is funny how life turns out. They (S) released a test firmware for S2 version 4.1.2 just to tease us. Well it worked, because the darn thing works, works well. I like the Test version of 4.1.2 on S2 so much that I am willing to wait for the official because this test firmware is good battery, but I can not send SMS in Asian Languages even if I have downloaded the Keyboard for it. Bummer

alab673
2 years 8 months ago

When the Galaxy NOTE 1 and also Samsung Galaxy SII receives the Jelly Bean.
Samsung Galaxy SII & Samsung Galaxy NOTE 1 Jelly Bean Update will be on fourth quarter of 2012.

Hello SAMSUNG

It is already the 3rd day of December

I Want it to Officially Updated before Christmas

“STOP PRODUCING PHONES, START ROLLING UPDATES”

gaganahuja11