Samsung’s Smartphone Stress Test

Samsung’s Smartphone Stress Test
Now, we live in a world where you cannot imagine it without smartphones. But, do you know how strong your smartphone is? Samsung is conducting various kinds of stress tests for its smartphones to make not only smarter but also stronger smartphones.

Phones 10

Nataliashh
2 years 9 months ago

Lol, I don’t know what some people do with their S3′s but mine has been perfectly fine ever since I bought it in May. Even dropped it once or twice XD no cracks nor scratches *lucky*

ralvarellos
2 years 9 months ago

I think that this is very a important issue, i have de SGS2 and im very happy about this, in 1,2 years if has ended badly in the floor about 5 fimes and only got minor scratches, a GS3 or a iphone 4/4s would ended broken, thats a lot of money saved!!!

TMDK62
2 years 9 months ago

CCL2003 -> Obviously “some” people got too much money to experiment with their gadgets, so it dosnt really matter from what hight they drop it. It was not build to be drop – like Fritz, but being taking good care of. So my best advice for clumsy dumsy people, use a coin phone, if you still can find any ot borrow your mates, if he can effort it. ,-D

ccl2003
2 years 9 months ago

Stop complaining and whining. Phones aren’t suppose to be dropped and abused period. If you want a durable phone and you’re clumsy then buy a monochrome pone with a keyboard and forget about a smartphone with a large screen.

oliverg11x
2 years 9 months ago

i wll never buy another Samsung Mobile… My Next SmarthPhone will be a NEXUS!!! -.- -.- -.-

PLANET
2 years 9 months ago

Well, they obviously failed with S III, but already Note II has (much) better crash tests, doesn’t crack by itself (reported even with newly bought S III !) and seems to have at least a bit better materials – even if they LOOK quite… the same. Way to go, I expect more durable materials (hopefully also looking more professional) in S “IV”.

cuijknoord
2 years 9 months ago

I have s2 atm but will buy a S4/I9400

mugurelu
2 years 9 months ago

LOL

Crappy build quality.
Shitty gorilla glass.

Totally dissapointed about my S3.

meluto
2 years 9 months ago

Bull… I’ve lost TWO S3 screens due to drops from no more than 3 feet. Gorilla glass has a major flaw enduring the fall test, it simply shatter from top to bottom.

PepN
2 years 9 months ago

The strongest phones ever built were the old Nokia phones, Like a brick.
You could go at it with a sledge and it’d be smiling back at ya,
Go on hit me again, is that all you’ve got….