Posted by 1 year ago

Samsung’s Smartphone Stress Test

Samsung’s Smartphone Stress Test
Now, we live in a world where you cannot imagine it without smartphones. But, do you know how strong your smartphone is? Samsung is conducting various kinds of stress tests for its smartphones to make not only smarter but also stronger smartphones.

10 comments on “Samsung’s Smartphone Stress Test

1. PepN 1 year ago said:

The strongest phones ever built were the old Nokia phones, Like a brick.
    You could go at it with a sledge and it’d be smiling back at ya,
    Go on hit me again, is that all you’ve got….

2. meluto 1 year ago said:

Bull… I’ve lost TWO S3 screens due to drops from no more than 3 feet. Gorilla glass has a major flaw enduring the fall test, it simply shatter from top to bottom.

3. mugurelu 1 year ago said:

LOL

Crappy build quality.
    Shitty gorilla glass.

Totally dissapointed about my S3.

4. cuijknoord 1 year ago said:

I have s2 atm but will buy a S4/I9400

5. PLANET 1 year ago said:

Well, they obviously failed with S III, but already Note II has (much) better crash tests, doesn’t crack by itself (reported even with newly bought S III !) and seems to have at least a bit better materials – even if they LOOK quite… the same. Way to go, I expect more durable materials (hopefully also looking more professional) in S “IV”.

6. oliverg11x 1 year ago said:

i wll never buy another Samsung Mobile… My Next SmarthPhone will be a NEXUS!!! -.- -.- -.-

7. ccl2003 1 year ago said:

Stop complaining and whining. Phones aren’t suppose to be dropped and abused period. If you want a durable phone and you’re clumsy then buy a monochrome pone with a keyboard and forget about a smartphone with a large screen.

8. TMDK62 1 year ago said:

CCL2003 -> Obviously “some” people got too much money to experiment with their gadgets, so it dosnt really matter from what hight they drop it. It was not build to be drop – like Fritz, but being taking good care of. So my best advice for clumsy dumsy people, use a coin phone, if you still can find any ot borrow your mates, if he can effort it. ,-D

9. ralvarellos 1 year ago said:

I think that this is very a important issue, i have de SGS2 and im very happy about this, in 1,2 years if has ended badly in the floor about 5 fimes and only got minor scratches, a GS3 or a iphone 4/4s would ended broken, thats a lot of money saved!!!

10. Nataliashh 1 year ago said:

Lol, I don’t know what some people do with their S3′s but mine has been perfectly fine ever since I bought it in May. Even dropped it once or twice XD no cracks nor scratches *lucky*