Posted by vitorcerq 1 year ago

Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update to the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999. We expect other carriers, like AT&T, Verizon and US Cellular, to follow up with the Jelly Bean update soon. Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update will help the Android Community a lot as developers will be able to improve their ROMs, like the CyanogenMod.  You can update your device to the latest Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean through Samsung Kies or via OTA.

The Jelly Bean update will have a few enchantments like:
- Better performance, thanks to Project Butter it’s even smoother and faster
- Reorganized settings menu
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notifications bar
- Google Now
- Sizable Pop-up play screen

Firmware Details:-
Android Version: Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean – Build JRO03L
PDA: T999UVDLJA
CSC: T999TMBDLJA
Modem: T999UVDLJA
Build Date: 2012-10-20

The new Android 4.1.1 T999UVDLJA firmware is also available on our T-Mobile Galaxy S III Firmware page. So, If you are rooted or using a custom ROM you can manually flash the new Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware on your T-Mobile Galaxy S III. Keep an eye on @SamKiesUpdates to get the latest official Firmware updates for your Samsung Device(s).

19 comments on “T-Mobile Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) receives official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update

1. doubleone 1 year ago said:

jb 4.1.2 samsung galaxy note N7000???when???!!!!

2. arbi1234 1 year ago said:

jelly bean samsung galaxy s2 when??????????????????????

3. flasnaha 1 year ago said:

I ve got an international s3 on stock firmware I9300xxd jb 4.1.1
    But i miss the option smart rotation . Can anyone tell me why

Greats from luxembourg :)

4. kay-lac 1 year ago said:

Hi! Hungary T-mobile S3 firmware———what time????????????:D:D:D:D

5. uwegenz 1 year ago said:

Jelly Bean update samsung galaxy s2 GT I9100?

Jeden Tag gibt es neue Geräte die ein Update auf JB erhalten,nur leider das S2 noch nicht.
    Es ist verständlich das natürlich erst einmal die neusten Geräte ein Update erhalten, aber langsam wird es auch wirklich Zeit für das S2.

Trotzdem, Jungs und Mädels… wir haben ein gutes Smartphone und ICS 4.04 läuft super. Wir sollten die Welt nicht von einem Update abhängig machen!

Achso… mit viel Glück und Glaskugelblick bekommen wir JB vielleicht in der nächsten Woche (KW 47)

TAKE IT EASY

6. Steef 1 year ago said:

Where is Android 6.0 for the Galaxy S5!!!!!!??????

When does the world end?

When do people stop whining?

:P

7. vavrorvav 1 year ago said:

they will not stop they WANT IT!

8. xarfrost 1 year ago said:

I really thought Jellybean for s3 should have been done on September/October. Now the waifor S2 still hanging. :(

9. myint thu ya 1 year ago said:

WHERE IS JELLY BEAN UPDATE FOR SII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. rma1902 1 year ago said:

What about galaxy note ? Ha? You forgot it Samsung ? Always s3 always s3 then what about note? Ha?

11. Feffapreview 1 year ago said:

jb 4.1.2 samsung galaxy note N7000???when???!!!!

12. gwj41 1 year ago said:

I will only buy nexus devices from now on, I don’t wanna wait any more

13. arleirossi 1 year ago said:

jb 4.1.2 samsung galaxy note N7000???when???!!!!

14. BeyongGalaxy 1 year ago said:

It is getting a little bit halarious but I am with the protest. Sam should not say anything from now on – empty promises. Like I said in previous post, S2 updates in Feb 2013, maybe 2014 just in time for FIFA Cup.

15. BeyongGalaxy 1 year ago said:

Let me rephrase that, June 2013 is more like a good time for Sam to roll out S2.

16. humanita 1 year ago said:

Uhul!! I’ve just updated my Galaxy S3. It’s amazing! The best part is that I was not expecting it. I tried to update and then it worked!!

17. Ahmed85 1 year ago said:

please support me, where i didnt got the 4.1.1 updates till now !! do you know the reason ?

where when i connect my mobile to Kies it said :
    current firmware version : PDA:LH1/PHONE:LH1/CSC:LH1 (THR)
    latest firmware version : PDA:LH1/PHONE:LH1/CSC:LH1 (THR)

thanks alot for your support

18. monyrath 1 year ago said:

I just updat jeally bean but my battery dead soon….S3 battery is not good….I don’t like it…