Samsung to update the Galaxy S III to Android 4.1.2 soon

Remember we tweeted about Android 4.1.2 for the Galaxy S III… Today website www.tgspot.co.il confirmed Android 4.1.2 for the Galaxy S III is almost ready.
Samsung will update the Galaxy S III to Android 4.1.2 according to our insiders will Samsung do this in December. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean would have one new feature the Galaxy S III called Multi-Window.
This feature has been used for the Galaxy Note II and will be used in the Galaxy Note with Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) too.

For those who wants to know how they can see what is Android 4.1.1 and what is Android 4.1.2 see below.
4.0.3 = I9300XXA
4.0.4 = I9300XXB
4.1 = I9300XXC (Not been used by Samsung)
4.1.1 = I9300XXD
4.1.2 = I9300XXE

Firmware news 44

[...] to some fresh rumors, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is in the final stages of testing, and may be rolled out for Galaxy S3 [...]

Edaust
2 years 8 months ago

Samsung not organize when it comes to updating. Finish with 4.1.1 for those who are yet to get it before releasing 4.1.2.

Edaust
2 years 8 months ago

Waiting for 4.1.1 update in Nigeria.

dunzblade
2 years 8 months ago

Jellybean 4.1.2 really great update..multitasking window work fine. Awesome galery…update to it alast night. (S3 international..malaysia.)

umeshrajput2305
2 years 8 months ago

Damn Samsung yet not received the jelly bean update 4.1.1 in India and they are talking about 4.1.2. First try to update all to 4.1.1 then should dream about any other thing.
we were said the update will be available from September its mid November now still waiting for the update.

I am completely frustrated with Samsung.

ibladar

@Damijanz…well said-:))

ibladar
2 years 8 months ago

@ModyDante…. Ok Mr. If the updates are already available then why don’t I see them either on keis nor is it available OTA?

Just because you are commenting on a forum doesn’t make you a geek or anything better.. So you better think twice before you call ppl dumb. Going by your words I could have stuck to my old Samsung galaxy s2 or any other mobile without having to upgrade to something better cause it already worked fine.. (IT JUST PROVES HOW STUPUD YOU ARE.. YOU NOOB) So do you mean to say buying new things or wanting to upgrade is dumb? And it doesn’t bother me if you care or not cause your just another idiot working in a shift round the clock answering ppl over the forums.. And that’s your job not myn.. So deal with it BITCH..!

ahmetalsan
2 years 8 months ago

please update samsung galaxy 2 too!

hangelov
2 years 8 months ago

Samsung when you fix the problem in 4.1.1 , there are a lots of problems. Bug in contants when open, when call, stay watch and more. Your updates is so late,hurry up. I was s 1 and s2 , now s3 and hire another problems , too slow update coming.If you not correct problem with updates and softwares i never buy next samsung phones , any more.

Toutounji
2 years 8 months ago

I have an Samsung galaxy S3 and still waiting for Jelly Bean 4.1.1.

Why did rolling The Update for S3 Stopped !???

vishalmakhu

PLEASE SAMSUNG !!!

PROVIDE JELLY BEAN UPDATE FOR S2 ALSO!!

AFTER ALL S2 WAS THE PHONE THAT MADE YOUR FORTUNE IN ANDROID MARKET SO U DON’T HAVE TO ACT SO UNGRATEFUL TO IT!!!

PLEASE PROVIDE IT SOON!!

ITS ALREADY Q4 MAN!!
:X

ting04

I just hope they fix the “Removed Car Mode” problem

Biruke
2 years 8 months ago

some tabs are still waiting for 4.0.4.

ironman.timex

cant wait

myint thu ya
2 years 8 months ago

where is 4.1.1 update for sII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raz0r9199
2 years 8 months ago

lol because you’re from noob India. Hahaha, I can’t stop laughing.

Bolindro
2 years 8 months ago

You guys are talking about 4.1.2 update in SIII. Well I hvnt received update for JB in India. Noob samsung.

coolfsx

悲催的中国在还在等4.1.1

scottish1966

Nice comment.
And I’ll certainly flash 4.1.2 when it reaches here.
Flashed 4.1.1 no problem so smooth.
Why should I wait if it’s here.
:-)

filipealbertos
2 years 8 months ago

First of all, for all of you winning about updates.
If when you bought a samsung (not nexus) you thought that you where getting all the updates with little or no time of waiting, let me tell you just one thing. Bad choice in buying an android BASED phone.
If you wanted quick updates for android, buy an ANDROID PHONE (all the nexus), otherwise you may, or may not, get updates 6 month to 1 year after an android branch is released to ANDROID PHONES(nexus). Or even better, NEVER!!!! (That’s for you SII owners).

However, if you’re on ICS and really, really, REALLY want JB, just flash a JB release on your phone. Works perfectly. I’m from Portugal and i’m using the latest firmware for I9300 (India at the time)..

That said. cheers mates!!

andnote
2 years 8 months ago

hello dear friends if you really want update lets sue samsung for lying consumer..not giving update in time..i have sold my note..and now i am back to nokia….better than the best..
so if you really wnat update sue against samsung …

wonderham
2 years 8 months ago

And the dump S2 buyer has no JB 4.1.1? Samsung sucks so hard, I never buy any Samsung Mobile anymore only Nexus and when i´t´s from Samsnug, i skip this! Hire more worker or Samsung will see how fast they can fall as Nokia! Just a Warning for the future …

Feffapreview
2 years 8 months ago

I m waiting official jb 4.1.2 release for samsung galaxy note N7000 (Italy)

ManuArias20
2 years 8 months ago

One month to upgrade the galaxy s3, and the galaxy s2 , when ? we are in the middle of november

cuijknoord