Galaxy S III Mini Specs and Images (Update with live picture)

If Mobile Geeks source is correct, we’re looking at the Galaxy S III mini. The phone resembles the original Galaxy S III but has a smaller form factor. On the hardware side, Galaxy S mini has 4-inch Super AMOLED WVGA display, 1GHz U8420 dual-core CPU, 1GB RAM, Android 4.1 OS, 5MP camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 16GB internal memory, GPS, NFC, 1500mAh battery, microSD slot.

The Galaxy S III mini will be announced tomorrow in Germany.

GsmHelpdesk posted some live picture of the Galaxy S III Mini…

Phones 38

[...] Quelle: (via) (via) [...]

[...] La página SamMobile ha publicado una foto real del Galaxy S III mini. En esta vemos algunas de sus especificaciones, [...]

thesebastian
2 years 9 months ago

If it has the same HDPI resolution that S3 has…then there will be more things on the Screen than on S2 screen.

sam10102539

S Normal
S Mini
S nano
S pico
S on The all SCALE.

sam10102539
2 years 9 months ago

More Than S3Mini Is S3S Same Apple 4S.

BeyongGalaxy
2 years 9 months ago

How do we call these gadgets today? Does it still goes by “Smartphone”? Or are there other names for it? Is SIII a tablet? What about Note II? What classification do these gadgets fall into?

nej_simon
2 years 9 months ago

This is the perfect phone size IMO but why the low-res screen and average CPU? I was really exited about the S3 mini before the announcement but now I wont be getting one after all.

BeyongGalaxy
2 years 9 months ago

xTz, you think too much. And if it is not a phone then why built phone function into it? Huuumm.. You must be one of those teenage geek because you can not spell for one. And moreever your English is fullly broken.

” u f*ckin kiddin me? Sammyve had official JB for SGS3 for like 20 days now.” I recommend that the word “like” should be replaced by “about”

this must be teenage American English.

pecana
2 years 9 months ago

I’b prefer to buy an S II instead of this, it’s cheaper and probably better :-) By the way I love my SGS III ;-)

griever07
2 years 9 months ago

All I can say its ridiculous to have too many device and the others being left behind… what happened to the S3 update??? This is so pathetic Samsung. You make devices to age fast!! your devices are great but your update sucks!! Very slow and frustrating…. why dont you release just one model at a time and update the ones you already have?? Instead of making devices in cheap materials, mini version and others with the most recent firmware… This is getting frustrating in the part of us consumers who bought the one we think that will serve as a flagship phone… but now what?? its being overtaken by other pathetic models you have!

xTz
2 years 9 months ago

R u f*ckin kiddin me? Sammyve had official JB for SGS3 for like 20 days now.
If u r waiaing for the specific update in ur own country – well then u’d have to wait.
That doesn’t mean that if u get a note2 things will be faster – u’d still have to wait for the same time till the next update, so what’s the difference anyway?
Oh and btw, please stop thinking of note2 as a replacement. It is NOT a phone and/or replacement of the SGS3, its a total different class of device. For those who insist that it’s a phone – please get it out of ur pocket and dial my number, using just 1 hand. Then putting it next to your ear to talk just makes u look ridiculous.
Hint: Odin is your friend :-)

maxxy

oh, looks like chinese copy of SGS3… XD

RobertHxx
2 years 9 months ago

I have 4.1.1 on S3 but nothing big compared to 4.0.4, so do not wait for small changes.
I think too S3 mini has to be better than 5MP camera, as this is step back compared to S2

dranakonda
2 years 9 months ago

I think the samsung is making fool, compare this so called new SIII MINI with S ADVANCE, the features and specs, except the JB, everything remains almost same.
Then what is the meaning of launching same device with new name?
Is it a samsung`s strategy too to give OLD WINE IN NEW BOTTOLE?

sam10102539
2 years 9 months ago

WAITING FOR NEXUS PROGRAM PHONE.

sam10102539

No update sw To Future os SURE

Mad Mac
2 years 9 months ago

For the most part I use my Note. But I have some jeans where a smaller phone like the Mini will be better. I like to have this as my second phone.

jortlaban

Cont.
The Samsung Galaxy SIII mini is still a powerhouse for it’s size.. it is better than the Galaxy Ace 2 … you could see it as the entry level High end phone or at least the top of the line mid-range.

jortlaban

cont.
- WAVE-series = BADA OS
- OMNIA-Series = Windows Phone 7
- ATIV series = Windows RT and Windows Phone 8

With the exeption of the Nexus range… wich is basicly a Google phone that Samsung build for Google.

jortlaban
2 years 9 months ago

@pgehlot…. Android 4.1.2 is purely minor bugfixes and a landscape mode for Nexus 7… no big deal for other devices.
Samsung promised JB for oktober on S3… and Oktober is FAR from over, so just be patient.
The Galaxy Brand has always been the Samsung brand name for Android devices, never was it in any form for HIGH END phones alone.
- Galaxy-series = Android OS

VictorSII
2 years 9 months ago

when a leak for the Galaxy S2 JB ?????????????

tonyctonyc2000
2 years 9 months ago

Why is Samsung taking so long with JB for the S3 (supposed flagship phone) when they had the same time to work on it as their newly released phones that do have JB? Very disappointed with them right now. No doubt when the next version of android is released, all of these phones will be in waiting (as the GS3 is right now even as popular as it was and still is) as Samsung will only be looking towards their unreleased products again if history repeats.

ralvarellos
2 years 9 months ago

too bad… Galaxy S should be only high range, I still own a SII, because the SIII is way to big, so i was waiting for the SIII mini, but now I’m starting looking other brands…