HOT: Casing problems Galaxy S III under guarantee

Samsung Benelux told tweakers.net that they wil investigate all problems of the Galaxy S III according the casing problems.
Samsung will repair all phones under guarantee.
Because the reason is still a question will Samsung investigate every phone.

We asked an hour ago how many people have the same problem.
In only one hour we got 20 retweets.
Let us know if you have the same problem and what Samsung told you after you dropped the phone of at the repair center.

The Galaxy S III is Samsung latest HIGH-END smartphone at the moment with a huge 4.8 SUPER AMOLED HD screen and a Quad-Core processor.

via

Phones 17

[…] Himmel entstanden und nicht etwa durch Stürze, was die Sache natürlich nicht besser macht. Samsung bestätigte inzwischen, dass es sich bei derartigen Rissen um Garantiefälle handelt und ihr das Gerät bei […]

[…] HOT: Casing problems Galaxy S III under guarantee | SamMobile […]

Bran14506
2 years 5 months ago

I have the same issue, the cracks on mine are on either side. They are quite thin and unnoticeable at first glance but they are definitely there. I am just glad I am not the only one with this issue. I though it was a result of me accidentally damaging my phone or something.

andypet59
2 years 11 months ago

Hi i have cracks on all corners of my galaxy s3 samsung uk say this can not fixed under the guarantee

fensito
2 years 11 months ago

This is bullshit !!! How can you make a phone for 800$ with defects like this ?

wfecng
3 years 5 minutes ago

My s2 also have hair thin crack at top frame. my friend’s note has same problem. hope samsung will do their job.

saajnaseef
3 years 7 days ago

I got my SGS3 blue from Carphone Warehouse 3 weeks ago and straight away I bought a protective case and screen protector. This afternoon I discovered a crack in the frame near the micro USB port so I went to the branch where I bought my phone to have it fixed or replaced. After contacting the Carephone Warehouse customer service, the manager told me that he can do nothing and I have to accept that simply because the customer service told him that this is the first time they have heard about this issue !!!. I was unhappy so I called the Samsung customer service and they told me that I have to send my phone to have it fixed but they might charge me for that repair ….

jastonas
3 years 8 days ago

Like Gaspernemec, I have these cracks in every corner of the phone.

But the problem mentioned in the article is for these cracks or for other ones?

spideyhead256
3 years 9 days ago

not got this prob..not yet atleast.hope i dont -_- don’t wanna give my phone to the damn repair center.been using a case since day one now i’m surely not gonna remove it.

Divesh Jain
3 years 10 days ago

Does Samsung will repair all phones under guarantee in india also… coz i do have the same problem on my phone..

chilipalm
3 years 11 days ago

These look like physical damages to the phone. Samsung’s warranty states they don’t cover physical damage. I wonder how people convinced them they didn’t do it themselves.

limnz0110
3 years 12 days ago

One month ago I found the same problem with my wife’s Galaxy S3 and got replacement.

Gaspernemec
3 years 12 days ago

I have those cracks on every corner of the phone, however i read somewhere those are normal because of the manufacturing proces used…allthough, they dont disturb me, im using a case

ZeroBlaster
3 years 12 days ago

I’have similar problem on my gs3 and the service center told me if aren’t sure that repair without paying! :S

mullarameez
3 years 12 days ago

My s2 which i bought last august also had this problem IMO its due to heating of display and glassd due to excess use and this produce small hair thin cracks in outer display frame, bt my new s2 which i bought 2months back has good frame arround display and doesn’t have single crack.

Vickylife007
3 years 13 days ago

Perhaps finally Samsung may goodbye to plastic.

saubhagya013
3 years 13 days ago

I had a similar problem in my galaxy s2 ….. And still having this problem in my galaxy note …hope samsung does something to note also and s2 as well ..as these were also flagship models.
Thanks…..