All Galaxy SII (GT-I9100G) Ice Cream Sandwich Updates UPDATE : May 30th

Good news, Samsung started with Ice Cream Sandwich updates for the Galaxy SII I9100G version!
Here you can follow all Ice Cream Sandwich updates for the Galaxy SII I9100G version!

Can i follow all updates on Twitter?
Yes you can just follow @samfirmware on twitter.
If you want to use KIES  just follow @samkiesupdates

May 30 2012.
I9100GXXLPN - Android 4.0.3 – 2012 May – I9100GXEFLPN - France
I9100GDXLP6 – Android 4.0.3 – 2012 May – I9100GOLBLP6 – Vietnam
I9100GDXLP6 – Android 4.0.3 – 2012 May – I9100GOLBLP6 – Malaysia

May 29 2012.
I9100GXXLPQ – 4.0.3 – 2012 May – I9100GDDLP5 – India

Firmware news 91

[…] Quelle: SamMobile […]

chandrujeyam143
7 months 8 days ago

how to download malaysia version

draco8984
2 years 6 months ago

????????????

Mhussien
2 years 6 months ago

how can i get this update ??

matin_pro
2 years 6 months ago

this update is sheeeeeeeeeeeet. worst update ever.

ICS suckssss.

irfhan
2 years 7 months ago

wen i upgrade ma version to ICS in ma fone RAM decreases to 687MB.. .. and evn some hd games r getting lack.. could anyone can clear up ma issue???

kizinew
2 years 7 months ago

HOw long we can up to jellybean for I9100G?

fahmi_1988
2 years 9 months ago

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

batyus
2 years 11 months ago

for samsung galaxy s2, android 4.0.4 update will be released when the turkey?

mcwong644
2 years 11 months ago

after upgrade to stock ics DXLP6, the phone is no longer able to connect to Kies! It says “Failed to retrieve device information”. Have not connected since June 2012 but before on GB the phone really sucks. It freezes many times daily, when charging, during SD scan, during calls or texting, camera use, even when idle in the pouch. drains battery flat and only battery pull can fix it. after ics, no more freeze or hang but can’t connect to Kies.

edveddr
2 years 11 months ago

why nobody from samsung tech didnt answer bout the decreasing RAM after upgrading to ICS? do you guys dont have any answer or just simply dont know ?

dglumesh
2 years 11 months ago

after the update my default browser stopped working.if any solution for that? can anyone help me?

1989
3 years 1 day ago

thnk youu :)

smehrjoo
3 years 2 days ago

Hi there!
I have just upgrade my Galaxy Sii from 2.3.6 to ICS 4.0.3 with kies and now I have many problems with battery, some application, notification, my Contact and…
I’d like to know if any update is coming soon for IRAN (middle east) I’m looking forward to see your update.
Please

domstad
3 years 7 days ago

no more updates ??????????????????

Akimei
3 years 1 month ago

Hello guys, just want you to know that I flashed my gt-i9100g with the India’s ICS ROM via ODIN a few weeks ago and it works like a charm :). I truly recommended all other gt-i9100g users to updated theirs. let me highlight some of the major ups and downs:

ADVANTAGES:
1. Smoother touchwiz UI (although i use GO Launcher instead)
2. Camera works perfectly (no more hangs, no kidding :) )
3. Improved battery life (u need to root to tweak some things)
4. Wifi connects easier, bluetooth, GPS, thethering works great

DISADVANTAGES:
1. Consumes around 200mb of your system RAM (ouch), 3D games affected by this abit
2. Some apps may not be compatible,at least for now. updating your apps to the latest one may solve this.
3. Some features still not available; eg. face unlock
4. Same-ol-lame gallery (switched to quickpic)

CONCLUSION:
Worth the 200mb ram since it solved the camera issue and animation transitions appears to be smoother.

WARNING!! Flash at your own risk, seriously

HOW TO UPDATE? (via odin)

HOW TO ROOT YOUR ICS? (optional, WARNING!!! THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY, but unROOTABLE)

ps: i recommended you to backup your contacts, messages, calendar, installed apps first before performing this. (use CWM recovery or even Titanium backup apps)

Enjoy your ICS guys :)

sohanwu
3 years 1 month ago

How can I update my phone?

Boyce NG
3 years 1 month ago

I got Samsung Galaxy S2 made for Chinese retail market.Now, I’m in Nigeria. I tried upgrading tp Ice Cream sandwich, and my phone got bricked.What do i do?

salhoub86
3 years 1 month ago

hello Dears,

I have Samsung galaxy S2 I9100G baseband I9100GXXKL4 and i cant upgrade it to ICS,is ICS is available for this baseband?if no,when it should be available.

Thanks

farkas16
3 years 1 month ago

Hi All,

So, have you any solution for the memory ? 687M ?

Thx

oversenses
3 years 1 month ago

i forgot to mention , you can follow & download CYAGENMOD updates here :
لمتابعة تحديثات إضافة
Cyagenmod
V
V
download updates :

Follow changes and fixes : (left panel)

oversenses
3 years 1 month ago

LOL ::DDD

i really enjoyed experiencing ICS 4.0.3 for 1 week even with all the bugs and *@#

BUT NOW I HAVE MOVED TO
***CYAGENMOD*** AKA ICS 4.0.4
Its really an AMAZING yumy ICE CREAM SANDWITCH with new unlimited options
قم بتحمبل اي نسخة من ايس كربم ساندويتش المذكورة ..كالهندية مثلا
ثم قم بتحميل
CYAGENMOD
حيث تضع تلك الإضافة تجربة رائعة بمعنى الكلمة
فهو معرب بالكامل
وإمكانيات غير محدودة جديدة للتحكم بكل شيء في الهاتف
منها التحكم بشدة حساسية اللمس
وتغيير طريقة عرض البطارية في الشريط العلوي
المشكلة الوحيدة االمزعجة حتى الآن هي افتقار لوحة المفاتيح العربية لحرف الثاء

uaeboost
3 years 1 month ago

I cant connect to any network, is anyone else going through the same problem?
Ive tried all of the above and still no network, Ive tried flashing back to 2.3.6 and back to the above. Still nothing.

My i9100G is the middle east version.

domstad
3 years 1 month ago

when will holland be available ????????????????

skmusthaq
3 years 1 month ago

After upgrade if you face any problems, try to restore factory settings then all work fine. I do same it work great.