BREAKING: Samsung rolls out first Ice Cream Sandwich updates for Galaxy S II.

Samsung just started with the first updates for the Galaxy S II.
You can get this update via KIES or via OTA (Over The Air)
Be smart and do not use your 3G use you WIFI connection if you use OTA

Samsung started the making of the first ICS roms since November.
Many roms leaked by us but today they roll out officially.

Thanks to Android 4.0.3 your battery will be better also your phone will feel faster.
Another great thing is some new interface features.

If you want to know when you could get the update via KIES check our twitterchannel.
If you want to flash the first ICS roms via ODIN please keep a eye on our fw page!

Twitter channels:

Check below a movie of the latest leaked version: I9100XXLPJ
All leaked 4.0 firmwares for the Galaxy S II are from

Firmware news 134

3 years 2 months ago

Still no update for Galaxy S II available for Romania. Phone from Orange Romania.
Same situation for Galaxy Tab 7.7
Very disappointed about Samsung’s Android support.

3 years 6 months ago

Any ICS for I9100 works well. Return to KL1 !

Phone frieze using games or applications.
“glob trafic et radars” don’t remind our personnal settings.
Only half of Facebook pictures appear in contacts.
Meteo in locking screen don’t works always

Which is the best and most stable ICS rom for I9100 ?

Thanks for the response

3 years 8 months ago

I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks now, and LOVE it, as does my Wife, who was a “reluctant” tester!!! (I flashed it whilst she was asleep – Nothing new there… )

Anyway – Faster, better battery, and finally, stable WiFi.. Bring it on…

Oh, and flashing via Odin – This DOES NOT wipe installed apps/settings!!!

Para cuando viene la actualización para Argentina?! ¬¬

3 years 8 months ago

Download SriLanka XXLPQ ..SLK firmware .. its better than any..
its good for English and Indian users..

dont forget to wipe cache and factory defafult. after install.

also. do Setting >developer options.> windowAnimation scale and.trans animation. OFF.. scrolling will be fast..

>>> rSAP <<<

I had the same rSAP-problems with ICS and therefore I have flashed back to GB

However, there were still some other bugs…

ICS is not really ready yet!!!

3 years 8 months ago

if you use the rSAP function for connecting to your premium car kit. Because Samsung does not support rSAP (sim access profile) anymore even if in the official specifications rSAP is written as “supported”.

After this upgrade you will not be able to use your SGS2 with a premium car phone system (like those in VW/Audi/Porsche…)

For me the only solution is to test the solution (or going back to gingerbread)

Hey people,
Right now I can see 4.0.3 for Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh etc on the firmware page.
So can we expect the same for India on this day??
Or anyone from India, have you checked for the update on Kies??

3 years 8 months ago

@ chivui You use an Orange branded phone. You should ask your firends at Orange why they keep the ROM another 2-3 months to install their operator sh*t on it and then release it. I flashed the OFFICIAL Polish rom, witch is known as Open Europe, and I`m happy. Check out the improvenents here at GSM Arena

3 years 8 months ago

Hi, I also have a problem on screen lock. After updating to ICS, I can no longer lock my screen. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Hi I’m from Romania ,nothing happens ,just frustration NO

3 years 8 months ago

This is pretty f… up… i mean still no update for Romania … samsung sucks …. will join the custom rom’s comunity in a bit …

No its not a joke.

It got pulled back due to a battery drain issue.

3 years 8 months ago

googles phone does not have ics? is that some sort of a joke?

hardware specs are one thing, but software is your mediator, what you see and feel is software. gingerbread is a patchy, horrible looking, crappy ui. android did a leap with ics, its beautiful, its sleek, its fast, its intuitive. that “non profit service” for sure must have had something to do with pushing bada. how else can you explain the vile barfing of an hellish hackjob over aosp, calling it “ice cream sandwich.” samsung should be banned from abusing android.

3 years 8 months ago

1. i just dont get it. if your so unhappy, write samsung or buy an iphone, tell me whats bad about tw, and tell me why you dont just download apex launcher or another ics look alike launcher if your so unhappy.

2. This is, BY FAR the best phone on the market, and its a whole year old. get yourself toghether and change your phone.

3. And btw. did you all get windows 7 for free for your vista computer…. no i think not, so this is a non profit service for them, and you can just stay with GB.

4. first release of a rom is ALWAYS buggy, even after it has been through beta and alpha state, there will allways be bugs that are unsolved.

5. And last, be happy, google own phone havent even got ics yet, and most other devices that have been updated to ics before, have got their update withdrawn due to bugs.

and samsung is not this site god damnit. Just write them if your unhappy. these guys at this page can do as much as 4 mice in a mill can do to global warming, they keep you updated and leaks new roms to you before they are released, and all you do is cry about ics not being as you want it to, show some respect.

/anger out

3 years 8 months ago

I saw china version is out now……
When is Malaysia turn?

3 years 8 months ago

it depends on your touter. Last evening I talked to a friend about his Galaxy S i9000 not connecting to his Asus router, but having no problems with outhers. I also have another friand who owns a ner D-link router. My old HTC was not able to connect to that one, neither his girlfirend`s SonyEricsson. But my Samsung GT-i9100 and his Galaxy Mini work fine.

3 years 8 months ago

I seems keep having issue with WiFi on ICS no matter which ICS firmware I use. It’s fine for first few days and suddenly WiFi connection stopped working for me. I can see the connection has been changed to WiFi on my phone but I’m not able to connect to Internet where my iPad and wife’s iPhone connection works fine. When I gone back to 2.3.6 Open Europe firmware it works without any issues with WiFi. Anyone had similar issues with ICS firmware?

3 years 8 months ago

I`m using the polish update, as I read that this one is the real Open Europe version. I have all the languages I need, the phone moves fast and smooth, reception is good, no problems with the WIFI or 3G. Also my score in Quadrant is 4041. Battery life is a bit better than Gingerbread 2.3.4

3 years 8 months ago

official ics for uk ??? anyone

3 years 8 months ago

“If you dont like the Ugly TW, just install Nova Launcher, Yeah!”
sukest | 13 March 2012 at 16:59

the entire rom is ugly and nova can’t do crap about it. real ics feels like its been made out of one cast. its not just the launcher, its the entire system down to the smallest elements like buttons and checkboxes. to vomit touchwiz all over it is a disgrace, to stuff a launcher on top of it to hide the travesty underneath even more so.

what you mean is, root your phone, install a decent rom, ics has been stable for a while now, and -then- install nova/apex/trebuchet/etc on top of it.
3 years 8 months ago

A question for those who already installed …. Answer me please … After installing the ICS will run games like NFS or Real Racing 2 Hot Porsuit ? … I installed yesterday and I’m not the run …

3 years 8 months ago gs2 best ics rom…i lv this rom :)
no bugs…and original ics lyncher
3 years 8 months ago

Install the latest version Android 4.0.3 final on my samsung galaxy s II gt-i9100 and did not convince me. It works very stable and quick and incorporates new features. But I do not run some games like Real Racing 2 or Hot Porsuit. I have downloaded directly from Google Play and do not work. Earlier in Android 2.3.6 worked perfectly. I think there are aspects that have to solve especially the compatibility with some games.

Like a nguyentronghue,

I can’t lock the screen of my SGS2 after upgrading to ICS! And the power button, no more Shut down, mobile network, silent mode, or restart, just shut down.

Can anybody give us a idea to solve this problem?