Seems like Samsung has started tweaking their Galaxy S.

Is this Samsungs first answer on no ICS for I9000? Faceunlock hitting the Galaxy S on I9000XXJVU?
See here our picture below.

If you want to test this, Download I9000XXJVU via our firmware section!
This firmware is based on Android 2.3.6.
Samsung create this firmware  on December 29.

Updates by Faryaab Sheikh @Faryaab
- XXJVU CHANGE: Camera is better and can take picture when shooting video! @SamMobiles
- XXJVU CHANGE: Galaxy S2′s Photo Editor Added @SamMobiles
- XXJVU CHANGE: New Lockscreen sounds! @SamMobiles
XXJVU CHANGE: Auto-Rotation is fast – Fast switching from portrait to landscape. @SamMobiles
- XXJVU CHANGE: IO performance is better! @SamMobiles
- XXJVU CHANGE: Stock Browser is smoother! @SamMobiles
- XXJVU CHANGE: Gallery3D is faster and smoother! @SamMobiles
- XXJVU CHANGE: FPS is a bit higher on 3D!  @SamMobiles

Phones 76

abdelrahm
1 year 3 months ago

GOOD

[…] | SamMobile, XDA En Xataka Móvil | Aparece un ‘Value Pack’ para Samsung Galaxy S, con algunas […]

[…] Doch damit ist noch nicht Schluss, denn es gibt inzwischen auch schon eine Ice Cream Sandwich-Firmware im Release Candidate-Status (Onecosmic’s ICS Port). Die ist zwar nicht offiziell von Samsung, hat dafür einiges drauf und soll schon richtig gut laufen. Hierbei handelt es sich um Android 4.0.3 aber natürlich ohne TouchWiz und solchen überflüssigen Mist. Alle Informationen und den Download gibt es hier. [via/via] […]

[…] Seems like Samsung has started tweaking their Galaxy S. | SamMobile […]

typekzdanovej
3 years 10 months ago

would be nice to see a proper update for galaxy s i9000. I tried to find some but all of them having bugs…

pulse
4 years 17 days ago

Hi, I am very new to this and not that savvy with the technical side of things (lol).
I have the Galaxy S GT 19000 on O2 contract. I am constantly checking for updates on Kies, but it states that none are available, although I see that most others have upgraded their firmware? Mine is still 2.3.3 :-((
Also when I go to software update on the phone, it still tells me that there is no other update. If I update through other means, and something goes wrong, am I not invalidating my warranty with the phone? I have 1 more year with this one left on my contract with O2. Any advice will be gratefully received as I am getting fed up with the current firmware.
Cheers

pulse
4 years 17 days ago

Hi, I am very new to this. I have the Galaxy S GT 19000

adddnaaan
4 years 21 days ago

Is this update supports the Arabic language?

Ozymandias
4 years 24 days ago

We dont need samsung at all as android is an open source OS and that makes the difference from an iPhone user.. There are geat dev teams out there and thats one good thing to know.

unforgiven
4 years 30 days ago

go to hell Samsung,I don’t need ur firmwares and I won’t buy sam products anymore.I have CyanogenMod 9 on my device,LOve u teamHACKsung!!!

mhmtsyk
4 years 1 month ago

We don’t need Samsung firmwares.We will keep on using ICS Port Roms.I don’t intend to purchase Samsung Smartphone anymore.

Prodigy

coolyberry

jules2142
4 years 1 month ago

i think i will reset the unlock though

jules2142

that’s a good question.

ajmdve
4 years 1 month ago

another question: i´ve rooted and unlocked my sgs. if i upgrade it will be still unlocked ?

ajmdve
4 years 1 month ago

hi, anyone can say if its worth flashing my sgs 2.2.1 stock (running perfect) with this new one ? thanks.

jules2142
4 years 1 month ago

Does this work on galaxy s 4g from T-mobile (sgh-t959v)?
need answer asap:D

stefureac

buyng

stefureac
4 years 1 month ago

next time i will think 10 times before another top product..

vishal
4 years 1 month ago

thanks samsung but we would like 4.0. do something…. 30 million customers… dont they mean anything to you.

Punisher40
4 years 1 month ago

Sorry, who i can download this Firmware?

patrcost
4 years 1 month ago

CF-Root-ext4-v1.3-Addon.apk Use this app top convert….