Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos (GT-S7562i) official firmware

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos (GT-S7562i) official firmware

i made a stupid mistake. flashed a GT-7562 (galaxy S duos) firmware on a GT-7562i (galaxy trend duos). the phone works but the touch input is erratic and the system hangs during the setup stages when trying to configure wireless. did a hard reset and no difference.

the GT-7562i (Chinese model)is exactly like a Galaxy S duos but with a 3mp camera (no flash) and no front camera (as far as i know)

can someone please help by maybe sending me a link (hotfile) for a complete firmware (pit, PDA, phone etc files)

i flashed a single file S7562ZCALI1 file (kies version) but it didnt fix the touch screen issue.

any help would be very much appreciated.

UPDATE: woohoo

after weeks of searching on baidu.com and using google translate, the proper rom is [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

also correct rom info is:

AP: S7562iZCALI6
    CP: S7562iZCLI6
    CSC: S7562iCHNALI6

flashed using Odin 3.06 and phone works like it should.

now to figure out how to root it and get the google apps

thanks to all who tried to help out :-)
    Last edited by Honest_Pirate; 10-12-2012 at 04:00.

Premium Member
    @All SamMobile members:

I will allow this thread in this section because there's no other section the Galaxy Trend Duos fits into...This will stay this way untill there is a section it does fit in. After that I will move it once again to the appropriate section permanently

@Honest_Pirate

I have to move your post temporarily to another Android section (Galaxy S i9000) as I explained to you over PM...reason I'm moving it there is to get a better responses for your Android phone...The redirect from "S" type section to the Galaxy S i9000 section will stay up for 2 weeks max...

Savvy...?
    Last edited by Zoomy; 18-11-2012 at 21:37.

Premium Member
    ~Thread permanently moved to the Galaxy Trend DUOS section!

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I hope this can help you

@Svalan

Appreciate your help. sadly the links do not get me the required firmware.

seems i may have to wait for an official update to popup in the the near future

Has the jelly bean upgrade released for S dous 7562 in UAE ?

nOO MAAX..

Quote Originally Posted by Honest_Pirate [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    @Svalan

Appreciate your help. sadly the links do not get me the required firmware.

seems i may have to wait for an official update to popup in the the near future
    I think you cannot get the pop up of the OTA update while your firmware is missmatch

I have tried your instructions but it didn't work for me. Odin finished successfully but then the screen is still not working properly. Do you know other firmware versions for the chinese phone?

I also have tried with some files named KIES_HOME_S7562ZSALI3_S7562OZSALI3_1117345_REV02_u ser_low_ship.tar.md5 but when I put those in Odin it never ends successfully. Maybe there is another program to use those kind of files with the phone.

Anyone can help me? I have a beautiful brick in my room right now...

Quote Originally Posted by juanmam5 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have tried your instructions but it didn't work for me. Odin finished successfully but then the screen is still not working properly. Do you know other firmware versions for the chinese phone?

I also have tried with some files named KIES_HOME_S7562ZSALI3_S7562OZSALI3_1117345_REV02_u ser_low_ship.tar.md5 but when I put those in Odin it never ends successfully. Maybe there is another program to use those kind of files with the phone.

Anyone can help me? I have a beautiful brick in my room right now...
    It's the same problem here, unfortunatly no one seams to have the right firmware to fix this problem. I looked already in a lot of places and everyone with the same problem have a brick right now.