Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos (GT-S7562i) official firmware

which firmware?

i have the same problem, however, i have a working S7562i as well... how can i recalibrate the screen from the working one?

i accidentally downloaded and installed S7562 firmware but it is a disaster,
    By your thread, i downloaded and successfully installed Chinese firmware but touch screen is not responding.....
    Plz make me a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Honest_Pirate [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i made a stupid mistake. flashed a GT-7562 (galaxy S duos) firmware on a GT-7562i (galaxy trend duos). the phone works but the touch input is erratic and the system hangs during the setup stages when trying to configure wireless. did a hard reset and no difference.

the GT-7562i (Chinese model)is exactly like a Galaxy S duos but with a 3mp camera (no flash) and no front camera (as far as i know)

can someone please help by maybe sending me a link (hotfile) for a complete firmware (pit, PDA, phone etc files)

i flashed a single file S7562ZCALI1 file (kies version) but it didnt fix the touch screen issue.

any help would be very much appreciated.

UPDATE: woohoo

after weeks of searching on baidu.com and using google translate, the proper rom is [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

also correct rom info is:

AP: S7562iZCALI6
    CP: S7562iZCLI6
    CSC: S7562iCHNALI6

flashed using Odin 3.06 and phone works like it should.

now to figure out how to root it and get the google apps

thanks to all who tried to help out :-)

Anyone solve this problem ? If yes, write which of firmwares are correctly. Thx. W8 for answers.

nothing???

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Bilal [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    We Have To Configure The X axis And Y axis Of Touch screen On Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos gt-s7562i To Get Our Touch Screen Working Back Normally!!!!

But I Still Haven't Find Out Where Are The Files For Configuring X axis And Y axis On The Phone Sd Card, Please If Some One Knows, Please Let Us Know. Thank You
    Hey could you please explain how you did that???
    my screen is crazy!

Thanks

@sumitrb

There is no Jelly Bean firmware for your region.

@dennover

Search on sammobile.com for latest firmware and flash it with odin.

nOO MAAX..

i do have GT-7562i (galaxy trend duos brought from china ...play store doesnt work ..after flashing does it work