Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos (GT-S7562i) official firmware

Quote Originally Posted by ~AhmedLeopard~ [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I will work on jtag tomorrow hope boot write can fix it Otherwise am gonna have to wait for full good working phone dump and since the phone is Chinese and isn't in all markets its gonna take while
    I will report after trying jtag maybe erase the whole phone and write boot and flash with original s7562i firmware
    Hope it works
    Did you try jtag? It seems that we'll never get back our phones.

you just need to re-place the touch and ur erratic touch screen will be back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by manushd2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    you just need to re-place the touch and ur erratic touch screen will be back to normal
    How do you re-place the touch?

Quote Originally Posted by juanmam5 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    How do you re-place the touch?
    yes please I am looking for the same answer ! how to repair the screen bricked after flash !
    please help.
    Thx

I think the problem is that we are not installing the right firmware version for our devices, even if it is G7562i, because there are many different versions. Also, I think that the .md5 file is only an update so it wont solve the issue with the sceen but Im not sure.

Hi

I have the same GT-S7562i (the chinese one without the front cam) and flashed with the following firmware
    S7562iZNALJ3
    S7562iZCALI6
    S7562iZCAMB2_S7562ICHNAMB2_CHN
    S7562iZCAMC1_S7562ICHNAMC1_CHN

None has worke3d for me. I have the touchscreen that is messed up unfortunately.
    What I found weird is that for the top 2 firmware I found that the sensor/touchscreen was less screwed up than the last two ones, so I guess something changes between releases.

If anyone of you will find a solution for this phone please raise the flag!
    Ciao
    Thanks
    reactive

Please Help me out!!!! I just Flashed My Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos gt-s7562i To Install CWM Recovery, After Flashing, The Phone Works But The Touch Input Is Erratic. Did a Hard Reset And No Difference. Ppppppllllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee Help Me

I Have The Same Problem As U Had, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

flashed the same file but the touch screen still not working correctly, can you please tell us what exactly did you do????

Quote Originally Posted by Honest_Pirate [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

after weeks of searching on baidu.com and using google translate, the proper rom is [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

also correct rom info is:

AP: S7562iZCALI6
    CP: S7562iZCLI6
    CSC: S7562iCHNALI6

flashed using Odin 3.06 and phone works like it should.

now to figure out how to root it and get the google apps

thanks to all who tried to help out :-)
    Can you please tell us what exactly did you do??? I have flashed that rom :
    AP: S7562iZCALI6
    CP: S7562iZCLI6
    CSC: S7562iCHNALI6

but still have the touch screen problem, so can you help us please