Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: [ROM] Gt-S 5570 FlatzkiROM Miui V.I

@faltzki

my build is based on AOSP not cm9 bacause squadzone already made it for us.
    i think a lot of work too do because i always have a some error when build it

Quote Originally Posted by najashark [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    @faltzki

my build is based on AOSP not cm9 bacause squadzone already made it for us.
    i think a lot of work too do because i always have a some error when build it
    today its coming alpha 2 and a lot is working. i like a AOSP rom more than cm. can i come and help ? upload ur source and i help. we must say thx squad he has open the door

feel free to help. i think im alone doing this, I just used the original aosp source from source.android.com and squadzone github. 2-3 days i need to fix all the code so it can suitable with armv6

errr....
    How to Install this ROM?
    After flash FlatzkiROM_v.2_Final, then what to do with the big packed ROM?
    Should I install the big pack rom via cwm after that?

@rainedfond, its different ROM 2 final doesn't same with the bigpack bro, bigpack is a lot of stuff and different base.......

Tried the v2 version, a few apps are unstable for example the DSP manager. I'm hoping to see this rom go further ~
    Last edited by shah07; 18-01-2012 at 14:44.

i work on a new version..... i have a lot of projects, i need help... do u like to cook roms write me on this site or add me on facebook, my name is flatzki.... sry that i havenīt write long time, i have a shit work xD now i have more time and work on the rom... thx guys .. oh i forget, for users that know my work, pls test this : [ Login above or register to see download links. ] .... this is only a nandroid pur backup from my work.... how to intall ?

fast guide for users that can work with cwm!!!!!!!! : download file, extracte file.... copy folder to sdcard/clockworkmod/backup after copy u have this folderlink SDcard\clockworkmod\backup\FlatzkiROM Nandriod Backup . Now make a backup from ur old ROM , after this restore FlatzkiROM Nandriod Backup and reboot .... i wanna say to much but i think u like it, very fast but pls its beta

Hey all Devlopers i want to tell u something.......can u make Development Page on FACEBOOK so u can interact with users Easily and all u can give your nice support to all....I m user of LG 350 and i seen same page link is [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Evelopers Make this type of Page.....Thank you

hello there a new version for s5570 galaxy in Spanish or Italian
    thanks

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    file not found