Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] Gt-S 5570 FlatzkiROM Miui V.I

I wanna go on xda with the rdy 3.0 rom ( real miui) when u see the roms on xda they have all low differenz. I mean on 2.3.4 romshave all the tj kernel and and and. Sry my english. I make a rom where is only from me. Kernel etc. All this with the 3.0
    i write in german again. Translate with google xD
    also. Wenn man momentan den stand der roms sich anschaut dann haben alle bis auf cm7 den gleichen kernel. Ich will mich aber von den anderen abhebeln und komplett miui porten. Daher werde ich auch erst mit 3.0 bei xda meine rom vorstellen. Die meisten kochen mit kitchen. Daher sind fast alle roms bis auf kleine unterschiede gleich.

is v2b on yet? should i upgrade to 2.3.5 first then flash this rom?

Quote Originally Posted by Morfious_matrix View Post
    is v2b on yet? should i upgrade to 2.3.5 first then flash this rom?
    no its not online. In 5 hours i think. Problem i am at work. No u need no update if u have 2.3.4 but i test it before its online

ok good work dude and thanks just let us know when v2b is on so i can test

Hm i have found a mistake. I dont no why but in setting/info he shows the old basementversion from 2.3.4 but he shows version 2.3.5 . Shit i dont know why. Any idea ?

Sry people i must destroy ur hope for 2.3.5 today. I have test it and its suck. Very laggy and slow. I work on it in the next day. I wanna give u a good rom. Thx for waiting

good luck with that flatzki

Quote Originally Posted by Flatzki View Post
    Wenn man momentan den stand der roms sich anschaut dann haben alle bis auf cm7 den gleichen kernel. Ich will mich aber von den anderen abhebeln und komplett miui porten. Daher werde ich auch erst mit 3.0 bei xda meine rom vorstellen. Die meisten kochen mit kitchen. Daher sind fast alle roms bis auf kleine unterschiede gleich.
    "If you currently look at the state of the roms in XDA, all of them have the same kernel seen in TJ's Roms (Ex: CM7). Therefore, almost all the roms are the same except for minor differences. I will post my custom ROM on XDA when I'm done with Version 3.0, because V2 is quite similar to those currently available in XDA. Version 3 will be an innovation from the other ROMs and a complete port of MIUI."

Looking forward to this! Good luck on the development!

3.0 , 3.0 , 3.0 God i m in love with u waiting for that and that only! MIUI port! wowwooww

does cm7 themes works on v2a?