Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: [ROM] Gt-S 5570 FlatzkiROM Miui V.I

how to use the fonts in /system/fonts?? or how to change the font?? cus when i try to change the font in the app drawer doesn't change...

Quote Originally Posted by Flatzki [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i hope i can bring a ics alpha on this weekend. its starting and the wifi starts now . i have a lot of probs with sound and memory. i work on it. for flatzkiROM support is closed now. if u have bug use a nother rom pls. the best worked rom i have used is the cm rom from tj_style. close pls
    Don't listen to anyone,because your rom is very good,it don't have much bugs,it stable.i think you need to develop this rom,an it will be much beautiful and productive!)Don't give up man))

[ Login above or register to see download links. ] flatzki can u try to check this theme cus when i try to install it .. my phone cannot detect any network.. can u solve it?

flatzki, i'm also working for ics right now, i think we can work together.

wifi is not working in FlatzkiROM mini but hindi support is good
    Last edited by balwant; 10-12-2011 at 07:39.

Quote Originally Posted by najashark [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    flatzki, i'm also working for ics right now, i think we can work together.
    ok... status ? source ?

Quote Originally Posted by shoen_gekin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] flatzki can u try to check this theme cus when i try to install it .. my phone cannot detect any network.. can u solve it?
    u have take the screenlook from the launcher. go into launchersettings and make it off. after this wifi works. yes u can use that theme. the base is emanonrom
    Last edited by Flatzki; 05-12-2011 at 08:27.

Quote Originally Posted by shoen_gekin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    how to use the fonts in /system/fonts?? or how to change the font?? cus when i try to change the font in the app drawer doesn't change...
    system/fonts go into settings/display and fontsstyle

So when Are you going to post your 3.0 version on xda?

3.0 is not ready