Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] Gt-S 5570 FlatzkiROM Miui V.I

Quote Originally Posted by tachezz View Post
    market doesnt work and also Email app doesnt show app... What can I do?
    yes Tachezz i have see it and have stop download... big sry.. slap me xD i work so fast i can on it... sry again

is there a bug in the latest rom?

no not really, but the market makes trouble i wanna a complet working rom not this ... i dont wanna say to much but i have leave CM now. i itīs very instabil. i make a new build on 2.3.5 basement that will be absolut stabil. i have no just to work on broken roms xD

Flatzki...Make a ROM without market and flash this file in recovery. http://goo-inside.me/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

Market would work

which one is stable with no bugs? FlatzkiROM Miui Like no CM or FlatzkiROM Sense Like no CM ??

sry but if u want cyanogenmod u must look into xda or u take the musicversion from crazy, i drive my own concept.... in all CM versionen are to much bugs and the version from crazy is like a mega bugmaschine

Quote Originally Posted by Flatzki View Post
    sry but if u want cyanogenmod u must look into xda or u take the musicversion from crazy, i drive my own concept.... in all CM versionen are to much bugs and the version from crazy is like a mega bugmaschine
    put the Music App from crazy rom and sony home launcher plz also miui cam if you can

Rdy, uploading now.. and jippi noooo bugs xD

Dude.. Which ROM of yours is the best ?

FlatzkiROM_v.2_Final: ? or
    FlatzkiROM Miui Like no CM ? or
    FlatzkiROM Sense Like no CM ??? which one is the most stable and fastest with least bugs or no bugs at all?

If it is based on Andro-ID it might be having the 3x4 keypad bug. Numbers come instead of letters. sad....k anyway Downloading it right now. Will tell you incase I find any bugs.