Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to repair dead I9003

Unhappy How to repair dead I9003

Is there anyone who can help me to repair my dead I9003?
    I was trying to update my phone with XXKPE using ODIN. After giving the PIT file, ODIN hanged and my set gone dead. Now it just show me the light when I try to open my phone. I have searched in GOOGLE, but got no solution.

Note: I can go to download mode by following the normal procedure. I tried to flush it again by taking it to download mode. Odin3 v1.0 couldn't recognise it. But ODIN v1.83 did. But it failed to load PIT files.

Please help. Please.

Don't Panic Man

I think you are using wrong PIT file for formatting. Try using the correct PIT file for your region.

Its the same pit file for all I9003 from Froyo till Gingerbread latona_20110114

If you can go to download mode it means that your phone is still working only it was not flashed properly!

Make sure you did the correct process of flashing.

1.Go to download mode open Odin 1.83 and open pit file from XXKPE Folder after its flashed successfully you need to remove the battery since its re-partitioned. Reinsert battery.
    2. Go to Download mode again Flash bootloader APBOOT... PDA CODE_I9003XXKPE... Phone MODEM_I9003XXKPE_REV... CSC GT-I9003-CSC... altogether wait until it finishes flashing then it will reboot automatically if successful.

Dude Just calm down.

One thing need to know , IS ur phone showing charging battery logo while charging in power off mode
    if YES THEN NO NEED TO WORRY and as u mention ur phone is Showing downloading mode , it means ur Phone is
    SOFT BRICKED.

Just follow the steps:

1. Download XXKPE ROM From samfirmare or sammobile which pre-contains odin3.
    2 Run Odin3 v1.83
    3. Set your phone to download mode : Press Volume down + OK first, then hold Power button.
    4. Connect your phone, you should see Odin shows your phone is Added with COM number.
    5. Click PIT button and select this file: latona_20110114.pit
    6. You should see Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checked.
    7. Click PDA button and select this file: CODE_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship.tar
    8. Click PHONE button and select this file: MODEM_I9003XXKPE_REV_00_CL1041909.tar
    9. Click BOOTLOADER button and select this file: APBOOT_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship.tar
    10. Click CSC button and select this file: GT-I9003-CSC-MULTI-OXAKPE.tar
    11. Click Start button to flash these files to phone.
    12. Do not touch anything till you see PASS on the program window.

if above doesnt work i suggest u to flash a FROYO ROM.
    try this And reply . if this problem already solved please Mention than problem solved in this thread

HAVE A NICE DAY........

Quote Originally Posted by prince_venom [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Dude Just calm down.

One thing need to know , IS ur phone showing charging battery logo while charging in power off mode
    if YES THEN NO NEED TO WORRY and as u mention ur phone is Showing downloading mode , it means ur Phone is
    SOFT BRICKED.

Just follow the steps:

1. Download XXKPE ROM From samfirmare or sammobile which pre-contains odin3.
    2 Run Odin3 v1.83
    3. Set your phone to download mode : Press Volume down + OK first, then hold Power button.
    4. Connect your phone, you should see Odin shows your phone is Added with COM number.
    5. Click PIT button and select this file: latona_20110114.pit
    6. You should see Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checked.
    7. Click PDA button and select this file: CODE_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship.tar
    8. Click PHONE button and select this file: MODEM_I9003XXKPE_REV_00_CL1041909.tar
    9. Click BOOTLOADER button and select this file: APBOOT_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship.tar
    10. Click CSC button and select this file: GT-I9003-CSC-MULTI-OXAKPE.tar
    11. Click Start button to flash these files to phone.
    12. Do not touch anything till you see PASS on the program window.

if above doesnt work i suggest u to flash a FROYO ROM.
    try this And reply . if this problem already solved please Mention than problem solved in this thread

HAVE A NICE DAY........
    Sorry for late reply. Thanx all of you wanted me to help. Needs one thing to be clear Prince-Venom. One said to load pit file and remove battery. and then to load PDA and other file. You said to do it all together. Which one is correct? Can you please clear it to me?
    Thanx.

well, it is solved! Thanx to all once again who has replied to my post. Thank you very much.

hey guys i have the same problem i did all these things and my phone just show the logo please help

Quote Originally Posted by sharkoos [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hey guys i have the same problem i did all these things and my phone just show the logo please help

1. Turn of your device.
    2. Remove the battery.
    3. Press and hold volume down + home + lock then count 30 seconds and release.
    4. Put the battery.
    5. Enter device into download mode.
    6. Follow the flashing steps with all firmware (does not matter wich) but the same firmware you were using before brick.
    7. Wait until phone reboot.
    8. Flash your phone with the firmware of your choice again.
    9. Smile.

Do not forget to remove the sim card before flashing and enjoying. !
    Hope it will work again.

N.B. : those steps help when getting the screen while booting the phone and seeing an celular with a ! and a computer (do not know how it is named ^^).
    Last edited by drakenlord78; 07-03-2012 at 21:23. Reason: Syntax error.

Please can someone help me?
    I'm trying to flash my i9003 phone with 2.3.6 for Argentina.
    i cannot put the 3 files that I need in Odin because the download file firmware only has 1 (???)
    Where this file goes.. in PDA or PHONE or CSC???
    What Im doing wrong?
    Thanks and sorry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by shoeb180 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Is there anyone who can help me to repair my dead I9003?
    I was trying to update my phone with XXKPE using ODIN. After giving the PIT file, ODIN hanged and my set gone dead. Now it just show me the light when I try to open my phone. I have searched in GOOGLE, but got no solution.

Note: I can go to download mode by following the normal procedure. I tried to flush it again by taking it to download mode. Odin3 v1.0 couldn't recognise it. But ODIN v1.83 did. But it failed to load PIT files.

Please help. Please.
    In the future, I advice you to put your .pit file and your firmware file then flash it in same time. It exactly done the same thing than the other methode with the removing of the battery and is more "secure" because you minimize the risks of "soft bricking" or "total bricking".