Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S duos GT-S7562!!

Quote Originally Posted by VersusKasparov [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I came across this post: [ Login above or register to see download links. ] where the writer gave a link to download JellyBean update for S Duos. Pls help me verify the ROM is really for GT-S7562.
    Hi there,

This isn't an official update from Samsung, it's a custom rom called Cyanogenmod. I've just done a quick search and it doesn't look like there is an official update out yet -be patient

can anyone tell me how to make galaxy s duos run fast...i dont know how to install "cwm" and any firmware available???many thanks

Root it and Remove Bloatware

Quote Originally Posted by an2ni [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    can anyone tell me how to make galaxy s duos run fast...i dont know how to install "cwm" and any firmware available???many thanks
    (1) Enable USB debugging in settings.
    (2) Download the root kit from the following link.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    (3) Remove all bloatware.
    (4) Install and configure some tweaking software like system tuner, sd maid, lagfix and you are ready to go.

It worked for me. And hd games like Temple Run 2, Subway Surfers, Where is my water Osmos etc work like charm on my s7562 without any problem.

All the best.

HEy ... can i install S duos 2 (GT-S7582) 's firmware means android 4.2.2 on my s duos (GT-S7562, which has android 4.0.4) ?
    if yes then how can i ???
    plzz help !!!!