Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S duos GT-S7562!!

will be there any jb update?

i cant go to my recovery mode on my phone.......

I have S7562 bought in China. Since all google apps are banned and thus deleted from the phone, I want to change the firmware version to other countries (South East / European).

According to some website, I can flash using Odin3 and the fimrware available on the net. In Odin, I need to do this steps:
    Click on ‘PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
    Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
    Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
    Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.

But UNFORTUNATELY, I can only find firmware file named: S7562XXALJ4_S7562OLBALH5_XBSE.zip which inside there are only 2 files: S7562XXALJ4_S7562OLBALH5_S7562DXLJ3_HOME.tar.md5 and ss_dl.dll with no such CODExxxxx file nor MODEMxxxx file as stated.

Please, can anyone help me where to find such codexxx file and modemxxx file and how to flash my phone?

Many thanks

tick only PDA since there are no other files. it should work.

Hello,

I have S7562L, I found this in internet.
    -------------------------------------------
    kernel version
    3.0.8-1102401
    [email protected]#1
    Fri Oct 26
    after this latest update my many of the problems of calling and performance have been improved a little bit,in samsung galaxy s duos ,so those who havent updated give it a shot and tell me
    -------------------------------------------

This update is not available for my model phone. Can I install S7652 firmware in S7652L model?
    My phone is Unlock.

thanks

Premium Member
    No you people cant root it right now becoz of less support. Keep patience

Quote Originally Posted by andre.silva.92 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,
    If you did the normal root by odin's a step that sometimes has to be done on some models s7562. as mine, after you do the root by odin, the mobile phone will restart when it starts the samsung logo appears now remove the battery and then try to get into recovery mode.
    Yes this works for me

hey dude as i knw if u wanna root ur s duos then i have perfect software for that a simple one and u can also install clockwork recovery for that permenantely on ur device if u want

I came across this post: [ Login above or register to see download links. ] where the writer gave a link to download JellyBean update for S Duos. Pls help me verify the ROM is really for GT-S7562.